Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Severinb

Wishlist Joao Moutinho has joined AS Monaco

Started by Severinb,

232 posts in this topic

What are our chances of getting Moutinho...and do we need him for our midfield?

Chances, i'd say pretty good. We just have to match his release clause which is 30m? can't remember.

Do we need him? definitely. He runs games from midfield, and a very good passer of the ball.

He's also not bad defensively too.

We offer Porto 65mio for Hulk and Moutiho. And 40 mio to Atletico for Falcao and here we have extremely good team.

We would make Manchesters our bitches then.

As much as I want him here, we won't pay excess of 40 million for Falcao.

Chances, i'd say pretty good. We just have to match his release clause which is 30m? can't remember.

Do we need him? definitely. He runs games from midfield, and a very good passer of the ball.

He's also not bad defensively too.

Matching his release clause for 30m would just be costly. IF we are to get him, hope it will be less than 25m or better, 20m.

As much as I want him here, we won't pay excess of 40 million for Falcao.

Why not? You know how Roman reacts to top strikers that are available. Maybe some sort of deal with Torres included?

Cavani is more keen on City or Juve...that means Falcao is more possible, especialy if we also snap Hulk and Moutinho.

Matching his release clause for 30m would just be costly. IF we are to get him, hope it will be less than 25m or better, 20m.

Impossible to get a world class midfielder for 20m lol.

Impossible to get a world class midfielder for 20m lol.

Cabaye is one. Maybe he isn't world class (yet) but he certainly is a quality midfielder.

Cabaye is one. Maybe he isn't world class (yet) but he certainly is a quality midfielder.

I think Newcastle will want in excess of 20m for him now.

Anyway back to Moutinho, 25m would be a perfect fee imo, but it's Porto, so 30-35m it is :P

I think Newcastle will want in excess of 20m for him now.

Anyway back to Moutinho, 25m would be a perfect fee imo, but it's Porto, so 30-35m it is :P

:lol:

Suspecting that Cabaye might have a release clause in his contract. 'Arry mentioned Ba has one in his and heard stories of a 15m release clause in Cisse's contract.

Sheva. likes this

Moutinho is one of our key players. Shouldn't leave for less of 30M :P

He's not worth that. We need to stop overpaying for players, especially considering Moutinho doesn't have too many suitors

He would be an absolutely fantastic signing. He is so versatile and it continues the tradition of Portuguese speakers.

Joao-Moutinho-001.jpg

I really, really want this guy at Chelsea. As soon as the Hazard deal is wrapped up, Mou sould be the number one target.

Have you actually watched him before or are you just judging him on this one game alone?!

I cant say that i watch him week after week but have watched him like 7-8 games and never been really impressed.