Joao Moutinho has joined AS Monaco

If Mourinho was hired as coach then I can see Moutinho handing in a transfer request because everyone wants to work with Mourinho also Porto might not demand as much as they respect Jose even though I doubt that as Porto are cunts.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want a tank in midfield. alex song is bigger , stronger and has quality vision too

But Song is a DM, actually a midfield of Song and Moutinho would be magnificent...

Well they asked for something like 18m for Perreira from us then sold him to Inter for 5..

How many clubs would go for Moutinho though? There arent so many, I reckon he can go for around 20mi...

My point is, history suggests that Porto don't like us, or rather like to rob us.

History only suggests that Porto is a great negotiator and Chelsea have been loose on money, there is no I like or hate you when it comes to Portuguese clubs and trasnfers...

History only suggests that Porto is a great negotiator and Chelsea have been loose on money, there is no I like or hate you when it comes to Portuguese clubs and trasnfers...

Porto didn't like that we paid for AVB's clause that's why they wouldn't sell us Perreira. Anyway, to go back on topic, I'd love to get Moutinho for 15-20m, but not more.

Porto didn't like that we paid for AVB's clause that's why they wouldn't sell us Perreira. Anyway, to go back on topic, I'd love to get Moutinho for 15-20m, but not more.

I get that, but it is all just business...

I would be happy with we pay the 23-25mi euros that Spuds offered, but nothing more!

would absolutely LOVE him here, but would that mean KDB goes out on loan again? i would think so right? And don't forget Romeu coming back as well to add as options for that pivot........

But you know what, i'm of the mind-set right now that we should just buy him and sort it all out later. I mean look at what Man U did. They had nearly 11 strikers this season and all went well for them so i dont see why we should always air on the side of caution of having too many players than not having enough. It nearly costed us this season (not having enough players) but we crashed out of literally every Competition so in part we were able to save our legs.