MOTM  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MOTM?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had high hopes wit Lukaku, but...

Wont say anything but 6th place is shit, we should be 4th at least...This team is certainly better than Spurs and Newcastle overall, but our players give shit about this years league campaign.

Now win CL or this will be quite disaster...

We will be known for hot/cold close game with no CL and players who dont realy care. How are we gonna get top players then?

Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Saturday mattered.Winning this and getting 4th was a long short..shame had to loose by 4 and one of them scored by us!

Downing just lol!!!! And Carroll..elbowed in the chest...clutch ya face!!

And how on earth Surez stayed on!Jesus christ...dodgy performance but really right line up...ish.No point taking risks with what we have coming up..

I hear people complaining about Lukaku missing that chance (which i'm not gonna doubt), but he actually did showed ambition, won a lot of balls in the air, gave some good one-time passes, and two solid actions on the right wing. I say: let the guy start against Blackburn.

Few observations 1. Ref was fucking shocking, an absolute homer 2. Liverpool won this game because a. We played a MUCH weakened side and b. They committed themselves for every ball, every tackle and every stray pass whereas we had bottlers all over. 3. Glaringly obvious the players in this team who are finished/ not up to scratch and this NEEDS to be addressed come summer. 4. We won the FA cup and they won a meaningless match proved by robbies selection tonight. No motm for me tonight.

Lukaku is overrated and has been from day one, i was never arsed about him coming to this club and still am not arsed about him. I like his ambition and passion but he doesn't have the skills to play for a top 4 team and i bet he never will do.

At least Scouse women and children will be a bit safer tonight if dads out drinking the giro instead of home beating them.

Shit performance, shit result - lets just move on. Turnbull was a decent call for me - wouldn't have put it past these cunts to crock Cech on purpose for the CL final

Just to cheer you up..

Best of redcafe...

Oh my god. They're actually showing a lap of honour. My vocabulary just isn't expansive enough for this.

Shelvey's kid has hair.eek.gif

Nah, that's Spearing.

Suarez clutching his face after shaking hands with the ref.

Carroll got man of the match for not making any mistakes? Fuck me.

Commentator says he's never seen so many children. Well there's not much else to do in Liverpool.

Take it easy guys.. we are winning the Cl..

KTBFFH

Few observations 1. Ref was fucking shocking, an absolute homer

Ref was shite! Moulda went down with a head injury...yet play carries on..Suraez god knows what the hell he was doing but yet nothing..Essien was a bit lucky on Carroll but still...

I know I shouldnt care about this game, but just take a look at their four goals and our 2 woodworks. It could have been different. However, the match easily could have ended 6-0 to Liverpool, so ...

Lukaku is overrated and has been from day one, i was never arsed about him coming to this club and still am not arsed about him. I like his ambition and passion but he doesn't have the skills to play for a top 4 team and i bet he never will do.

Yeah sure, and if Reina doesnt make this refrex with his hand you're probably the first one to say how good he was. No seriously, you've seen the guy playing for like 200 minutes? I've seen him so many times in Anderlecht, and i can guarantee you he has really lots of potential. Just send him to idk, Southampton or QPR next year. He'll play 30 matches and will score 20 times.

Looking at our squad, one must ask the question... is it better than the 6th best in the league? I don't think it is to be honest

On our day and assuming everyone's fit I believe we probably have the best back four in the league (City giving us a run..) but Ivan definitely need someone better to compete for that RB spot

other than that...certain players shine bright like the sky.. but as units our attack and midfield has been found out and exposed over the season no doubt about it

disappointed yes but very proud of a few select performances this season, of course it would turn out to be a great one were we to win the CL

looking forward to the summer and what it might bring