Liverpool 4-1 Chelsea

MOTM  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MOTM?

Plus Torres was SO Close to shutting those Pathetic Scum up, great shot. it seems he still has that X-factor about him, but he got no Service. And Lukaku missed a sitter, when you get one chance in a bluemoon you need to score Lollipop's like those Romelu <_<

Funny is that this one (and last) chance was a cross from malouda for sturridge which reaches torres (thanks liverpools defender) :)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While it was a poor performance last night, think we should be thankful that we only conceded 4 goals. They could have easily scored 5, 6, 7 goals and that would have been an embarrassing defeat.

While it was a poor performance last night, think we should be thankful that we only conceded 4 goals. They could have easily scored 5, 6, 7 goals and that would have been an embarrassing defeat.

Not really, if Ivanovic scored I reckon we would have won. Liverpool are a medicore team. We just didn't show up. We lost this more than they won it, that's how poor we were.

Not really, if Ivanovic scored I reckon we would have won. Liverpool are a medicore team. We just didn't show up. We lost this more than they won it, that's how poor we were.

Not disagreeing with that but it's because of our dire performance that they could have easily scored more. Don't forget that they missed a penalty too and a couple of other chances.

Atleast one and at most 2 will, that's what's disconcerting about yesterday's perfromance. Unless we're going to have Torres and Kalou on the wings.

----------Cech-------

Bosingwa-Cahill-Luiz-Cole

-------Mikel----Lampard----

Kalou----Mata-----Torres

----------Drogba---------

Only one player, i can live with that ;)

Not disagreeing with that but it's because of our dire performance that they could have easily scored more. Don't forget that they missed a penalty too and a couple of other chances.

That shows how ordinary they really are.Except for Suarez all their players are just mediocre.They were lucky to win because Terry rarely cocks up plus don't forget he's playing under serious pain of broken ribs.The man is human after all and I am just glad he took the initiative to start and play 90 minutes.Had Cahill or Luiz been fit,the result would have been different.

That shows how ordinary they really are.Except for Suarez all their players are just mediocre.They were lucky to win because Terry rarely cocks up plus don't forget he's playing under serious pain of broken ribs.The man is human after all and I am just glad he took the initiative to start and play 90 minutes.Had Cahill or Luiz been fit,the result would have been different.

Had ALL the players turned up last night, the result would have been!

Dont get why Ferreira should not play in Munich based on 1 bad game when he has played yet Bosingwa showes himself up nearly ever big game he has played in (at right back).

Would we ever get displays at RB by Bos than we would out of Paulo at WHL and the Stadium of light? just saying.

A couple of the goals had nothing to do with effort... Terry slipped, Turnbull failed to hit a clearance, Essien had one deflect off him....

Carefree could give a fuck about game 37 against Pool particularly after we just murdered them in the FA Cup final 3 days ago. This game meant little to us and much to their pride...

Nah I'm sorry, we were completely out played. Those goals came because of the relentless pressure Liverpool were putting us under. And I'd hate to tell you but we didn't murder them in the FA Cup final at all. We were hanging on for dear life by the end. I'm more than happy with the FA Cup result, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't end the season fighting.

Nah I'm sorry, we were completely out played. Those goals came because of the relentless pressure Liverpool were putting us under. And I'd hate to tell you but we didn't murder them in the FA Cup final at all. We were hanging on for dear life by the end. I'm more than happy with the FA Cup result, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't end the season fighting.

were they even in the game for the first hr? the reason the tide turned later on is because we changed our tactics and basically surrendered possession to them in an effort to defend(like Barca) they had two good chances to score all game and got one...

As far as yesterday goes we looked brutal but I really didn't care...They got some lucky bounces and killed the game early.

The UEL could be fun. Some teams we wouldn't have played before and a real chance for the youngsters to gain experience. Could be a good thing for the future like a blessing in disguise. A stepping stone for greater things.

That's exactly what I've been saying. Gives a chance to blood the youngsters in the group stages before the shit gets real in the knock-outs. And we'd probably win a European Cup this way :Goober:

That's exactly what I've been saying. Gives a chance to blood the youngsters in the group stages before the shit gets real in the knock-outs. And we'd probably win a European Cup this way :Goober:

If would just be our luck to win this in the first season we play in it. don't think its the European cup Roman wants though :ph34r:

We all want CL football , but we shouldn't cry about not being in it next year. we need to re-build either way and it may be a blessing in disguise as we will have to work harder to get the talents we want. Instead of the scouts going "yeah that big name is good" im getting fed up with how much the CL is everything nowadays , id rather win the league , but that's me...

I disagree. No one except the Spanish take it seriously, and thats probably because Spanish clubs know that the Europa League is their only chance for success in a year, what with Barcelona and Madrid passing La Liga and Copa del Rey between themselves every season.

I disagree. No one except the Spanish take it seriously, and thats probably because Spanish clubs know that the Europa League is their only chance for success in a year, what with Barcelona and Madrid passing La Liga and Copa del Rey between themselves every season.

Maybe we should start taking it seriously. Although we should try to win it SOLELY with alot of our Youth. It would be a great test and would show us how good they really are