Liverpool 4-1 Chelsea

MOTM  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MOTM?

I actually thought we'd win even with that team. I saw absolutely nothing in the bin raiders XI to worry me at all. Meh... move on time. We better get them back next season, they've done the double over us 3 times in 4 seasons. A great stat for Sloth there...

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really care, but we should of at least give this game 20% of our efforts.

A couple of the goals had nothing to do with effort... Terry slipped, Turnbull failed to hit a clearance, Essien had one deflect off him....

Carefree could give a fuck about game 37 against Pool particularly after we just murdered them in the FA Cup final 3 days ago. This game meant little to us and much to their pride...

I actually thought we'd win even with that team. I saw absolutely nothing in the bin raiders XI to worry me at all. Meh... move on time. We better get them back next season, they've done the double over us 3 times in 4 seasons. A great stat for Sloth there...

You KNOW your team has played shit when Jonjo Shelvey scores against you!

Lukaku... an example why we shouldn't spend big amounts of money on young players, i bet you he never becomes good in the future.

I bet you'll be taking that back in 2yrs... The kid is an 18yr old BEAST! who runs like a Gazelle! I know he looks like he should be playing regularly and scoring tons but he has tons to learn and will get a chance to do that on loan next year.

You guys are like virgins on prom night, no patience! Don't mug yourself before the big day son.

Jonjo 'pikey' Shelvey and Henderson scored in the same game and Downing 'syndrome' hit the bar and missed a pen. That's when you know you team has been not just shit but shitter than diarrhoea.

I bet you'll be taking that back in 2yrs... The kid is an 18yr old BEAST! who runs like a Gazelle! I know he looks like he should be playing regularly and scoring tons but he has tons to learn and will get a chance to do that on loan next year.

You guys are like virgins on prom night, no patience! Don't mug yourself before the big day son.

OH FOR FUCK SAKE, I KNEW YOU WOULD QUOTE ME, MATE FUCK OFF

for the last time, i am not gay, stop gagging for it.

You KNOW your team has played shit when Jonjo Shelvey scores against you!

I heard Shelvey can't grow hair 'cause of some kind of illness? If so, what is the disease name?

I hear people complaining about Lukaku missing that chance (which i'm not gonna doubt), but he actually did showed ambition, won a lot of balls in the air, gave some good one-time passes, and two solid actions on the right wing. I say: let the guy start against Blackburn.

would LOVE for him to get a start against Blackburn

Guys, I have a feeling Robbie intended to throw away this game... 'Cause he knows if he doesn't win the CL they'll sack his ass off, leaving the possible next manager with a crappy participation in EL.

Even before the match I didn't really give a fuck and clearly the players thought so too. Losing 4-1 is disgraceful though and the lads could have at least tried to get a decent result.

Oh well, looking at the bright side Queen Kenny could now stay for another season because they've recently upped their game and next year it will be their year if they can keep playing the whole season like they did today. :Goober: