Liverpool 4-1 Chelsea

MOTM  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MOTM?

Ironic that a poster with Torres avatar is insulting Lukaku for missing a sitter. Give him a break.

Haha yeah, that's definitely ironic, but it was just frustrating to see Lukaku missing a very good chance to get his first PL goal. But yeah, his time will come, he's just 18.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was lost after Newcastle beat us.

These last 2 games would have been tricky cause we could not risk getting fatigue or injuries to the final.

Imagine if Mata got injured in this game?

Spot on Justin lad!. Though i am truly devistated about it and wish we did play our best team just so we didn't lose like that.

If Cech had played in that game, Liverpool wouldn't have scored 4 goals! Turnbull was our main weakness, Essien and Malouda just weren't interested, and Sturridge still doesn't know how to pass a ball!

Our only best player in that game... Ramires!

That is all!

Won't bother choosing a MOM from our team, everybody played like fart. Terry had one of the worst halves I can remember. Carroll was MOM and rightly so, we just can't contain him even with out strongest defenders... fucking glad he didn't start against us in the final, the moment he came on he was trouble and today he was trouble since the beginning. And Lukaku.. me oh my how could you miss that? That was truly embarrassing.

Even though the game held no great significance, I still fucking hate losing to scum, especially in such manner.. look how dirty they played even when they were miles ahead, fucking jokers.

Anyway, doesn't matter. Just dust it under the carpet and move on to bigger things. Maybe the fact that we won't finish 4th will make the players work twice as hard come 19th.

Lol who cares about this game, it's a good time to give tumbull, danny, bertrand and lukaku more playing time :D

We should also do this for the next game.

Btw for some of you who complained about the performance and the result, you must be joking.

When I saw we play an under strength team against newcastle, I know that we have already conceded the 4th place.

I am surprised RDM did not put B team against liverpool :dance:

I didn't get to see the match, how awful were we?

I don't think the word "abysmal" is a strong enough word... let's leave it at that!

Us Chelsea fans are not bothered anyway! We have a European Final to think about, and win!

I wouldn't say i don't care because i wont deny the fact that i was very, very annoyed watching that and i am very annoyed now. I can take a loss but what in the shitting hell was that? Is this really what we have back up wise? I didn't see 1 player there, not 1 that should be there next season. These are premiership players, there are 8 internationals there and an England under 21 international along with an ex Barca player that we were all praising under ABV. They played like amateurs, they had no pace, no strength, no bottle, no care, nobody gave a shit. I don't know why they didn't care... 'this is Anfield', as that cunting sign says, it's great to go n whip them there so WTF!? Were they playing worried about getting injured for the UCL Final? Well i hope they realise that not one fucking player there will be playing in Munich, none of em. You'd think that some of these players wanted to make a point of trying to get into the team especially Danny but he was the worst there, the absolute worst so Kalou will play in Munich... Yeah great!

On the other hand, we gave them 3 of their goals and we did hit the woodwork twice but that's no excuse, we were absolutely shocking today. Lukaku looked ok but missed a sitter, he looked very lively though didn't he. I dunno, this was horrible to watch, not nice at all and i'd love to say "who cares, we won the one that matters." but i'm struggling not to care. I hate Liverpool and seeing Essien and Romeu get completely outclassed by Henderson and Shelvy is embarrassing and complete nastiness, it does not get worse than that.

What was with the service all about? The passing was awful too, i'm gonna probably say the word horrible or shocking too much but that's what that was. While they were playing the ball confidently and into their players paths, we were smashing it at each other and hoofing long balls to Torres. Felt sorry for Torres today, he must of hated it playing with these cunts against them. That's almost like a punishment for what he's done in the last 18 months or whatever the fuck it's been. "There you go Nando, play at Anfield with our reserve team and get raped by Jonjo Shelvey!" Nooooo!

And ffs Essien, Ivanovic, Suarez and Shelvey should've all been sent off. Was just a shit horrible game of football.

Now i need to cheer myself up.... Already had a shit day at work too and had a proper argument with my manager.

We're in the Uefa Champions League Final and won the FA Cup. Gotta be satisfied. I'm not happy right now tho and so i shouldn't be. That was gruesome (first time i've ever wrote that word :-D)

Carefree...

am I one of few who actually cared about this game or are you guys just rationalising?

HATE to see us lose against scumpool, no matter the importance of the game

hateit.gif

Whilst I concur that it was a meaningless game we have previous with this lot & its never nice at any time losing to them, so agree with your post, I also feel sorry for our fans that travelled & paid good money to watch such an abysmal performance - I don't mind us losing but atleast put up a fight, think some of our players were in hangover mode!

I dunno, this was horrible to watch, not nice at all and i'd love to say "who cares, we won the one that matters." but i'm struggling not to care. I hate Liverpool and seeing Essien and Romeu get completely outclassed by Henderson and Shelvy is embarrassing and complete nastiness, it does not get worse than that.

I don't blame you... Romeu played his worst game in a Chelsea shirt, and Essien is beginning to realise his best days are gone!