Liverpool 4-1 Chelsea

MOTM  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MOTM?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah sure, and if Reina doesnt make this refrex with his hand you're probably the first one to say how good he was. No seriously, you've seen the guy playing for like 200 minutes? I've seen him so many times in Anderlecht, and i can guarantee you he has really lots of potential. Just send him to idk, Southampton or QPR next year. He'll play 30 matches and will score 20 times.

I never rated Lukaku, i love the lad though i think he's a great guy, i've just never rated his skills. And i was largley dissapointed the Fulham game, he couldn't do anything, couldn't pass or cross, it was like we mayaswell be giving this chance to some like Lalkovic who could of done miles better. We will see, and i hope you're right.

And mate trust me don't test me, i always have a solid opinion, i would of remained the same on Lukaku if it had gone in. Ramires has scored against Barcelona, Liverpool F.A Cup Final and i still want him sold.

Did not care about this game at the beginning, did not care about this game during half time, and still don't care about this game after it's done.

So what ever people say about this game here I could care less as well.

CL final is what matters!

You dont think it was important to win these last 2 games to have the chance of getting the 4th place in case we dont win the final?

I never rated Lukaku, i love the lad though i think he's a great guy, i've just never rated his skills.

That's because he never plays!! If he was given a couple of games, he'd get experience, but he doesn't ... Drogba is our first choice, Torres our second, and Lukaku just collects dust.. he's wasted at our club!

You dont think it was important to win these last 2 games to have the chance of getting the 4th place in case we dont win the final?

That was lost after Newcastle beat us.

These last 2 games would have been tricky cause we could not risk getting fatigue or injuries to the final.

Imagine if Mata got injured in this game?

Exactly we have little luck with injuries.It'd no doubt ended up playing key players..winning but getting injuries then Newcastle and Spurs winning last day and wouldnt have mattered.Took a risk with line up didnt pay off exactly but we still have a selection for Munich...and jesus had we played Cech and he gotten injured...be slightly screwed

Just shame had to loose to them and on a big scoreline..and with an OG in the mix as well

I never rated Lukaku, i love the lad though i think he's a great guy, i've just never rated his skills. And i was largley dissapointed the Fulham game, he couldn't do anything, couldn't pass or cross, it was like we mayaswell be giving this chance to some like Lalkovic who could of done miles better. We will see, and i hope you're right.

And mate trust me don't test me, i always have a solid opinion, i would of remained the same on Lukaku if it had gone in. Ramires has scored against Barcelona, Liverpool F.A Cup Final and i still want him sold.

So then why are you complaining about his prestation today? I mean while he was playing together with Torres in a 4-4-2 he was surely the most 'present' of the two. Also his movement away from the defender at his huge chance was lovely done. No, for me he proved in this 25 minutes that he deserves a chance this weekend.

You'll surely know more about me than chelsea, and maybe also about football in general. But I've seen Lukaku playing like 40 matches, and when you make your debute at your 16th in the best team of Belgium, and you are that year the best player of the team (better than Boussoufa( who's now playing next to Eto'o) and better than Argentinians like Biglia (wanted by Real and Sevila) en M. Suarez (wanted by Arsenal and Liverpool), you certainly deserve your chance in this team. And he should have had more chances, like when Drogba was in the Africa Cup and Torres was totally out of form. But Villas Boas gave him just 5 mins per game..

That's because he never plays!! If he was given a couple of games, he'd get experience, but he doesn't ... Drogba is our first choice, Torres our second, and Lukaku just collects dust.. he's wasted at our club!

He would still show signs, and when he first came he was never impressive for me, Norwich game he looked lively but we never seen him do anything because he was on for about 10 minutes, Mata could of squared the ball to him and it would of been a goal (well i fucking hope he wouldn't of missed an open goal anyway). Well he's going on loan next season so hopefully he can prove me wrong.

So then why are you complaining about his prestation today? I mean while he was playing together with Torres in a 4-4-2 he was surely the most 'present' of the two. Also his movement away from the defender at his huge chance was lovely done. No, for me he proved in this 25 minutes that he deserves a chance this weekend.

You'll surely know more about me than chelsea, and maybe also about football in general. But I've seen Lukaku playing like 40 matches, and when you make your debute at your 16th in the best team of Belgium, and you are that year the best player of the team (better than Boussoufa( who's now playing next to Eto'o) and better than Argentinians like Biglia (wanted by Real and Sevila) en M. Suarez (wanted by Arsenal and Liverpool), you certainly deserve your chance in this team. And he should have had more chances, like when Drogba was in the Africa Cup and Torres was totally out of form. But Villas Boas gave him just 5 mins per game..

I'll definitely give you that his playing time has been shocking but i still expect better from him. But i know myself i'm being harsh but i am trusting my own opinion on this one. But like i said i can definitely be proved wrong without a doubt, what i say isn't a fact, and i hope i do get proved wrong, i want a very good forward in Lukaku in years to come.

Poor Turnbull, one of the few games he plays and does that…

The goals we received were all quite stupid and it was more Chelsea’s errors than Liverpool’s achievements. We didn’t produce hardly anything in attack but also had very bad luck with the posts and in Lukaku’s header that in the majority of occasions I’ m sure he would score.

I think Di Matteo did well in keeping our key players for the final out of this match because some Liverpool players played quite dirty even though they were winning!