Liverpool 4-1 Chelsea

MOTM  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MOTM?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope Sturridge doesn't get picked for Euro's, i really do, the twat doesn't deserve it to begin with. And then maybe he will learn not to be selfish.

LOL YEAH RIGHT, STURRIDGE NOT BE SELFISH. I'm being serious i actually hate him the most in our club, and i really hate Bosingwa.

Easily the worst we've played all season. Carroll bossed us... Carroll?!? Pathetic.

Well we now know that a lot of those players aren't playing in the final.

Kept thinking Robbie should have changed it, but there was little point. Gave them a chance to prove themselves, but didn't take the chance.

Scouse cunts

Saurez should have been sent off for dragging Ivanovic down with his arm round his neck. Despite that it was an absolutely terrible performance, from the whole team. Turnbull was fucking awful, won't be bothered if he doesn't make an appearence next season, only he was to blame for their 4th. I have a feeling that the score line wouldn't be so embarrassing if Cech had started.

Oh well, we won the one that mattered, and we've got bigger fish to fry than worry about beating those pathetic cunts.

Hard to single out any positive performances tonight except Bertrand's maybe, most of the team were poor. The defense was a shambles especially JT and Branna. I think RDM's team choice tonight was terrible, we were meant to be fresh but we looked nothing of the sort after Liverpool scored.

Now we can let the youngsters play against Blackburn at least, Lukaku showed bits and pieces but nothing major except for that header which he should of scored (if it was Torres who had headed it and missed half the Chelsea fans wouldn't be on his case) but I think people should cut Romelu some slack as he hasn't had a lot of games anyway. He will improve with games, same with Romeu who had his worst performance in a Chelsea shirt tonight by far, just the fact he hadn't played for a while as well.

Plus what was that referee doing? Shelvey and Suarez should of been sent off along with Ivanovic who tried to elbow Andy Carroll on purpose by the looks of things. Hopefully we ask the FA to investigate the Suarez grapple thing and he gets banned again cause hes a complete and utter fucking cunto.

Abysmal, atrocious and totally unacceptable performance tonight. Fair enough, we were travelling to Anfield with the intention of resting players, but that's not to say our second string shouldn't be able to put in a worthwhile performance.

How John Terry remained on the pitch for the full 90 is beyond me. Why not bring Hutchinson on at half-time, seeing as though Terry's terrible slip-ups (see what I did there?) proved influential in Liverpool taking the advantage? Terry's out for the Champions League final and I'm glad of it - he's not the same player he used to be, and it really does pain me to say that. Him and Romeu really ought to be going out tomorrow and buy some worthwhile f**king boots. The amount of times I saw them on the floor was embarrassing. Tonight was time for the fringe players to stand up and be counted, not spend more time on the floor, rolling about needlessly.

I just hope that this is a reminder to Roman that he needs to invest in the squad over the summer. Without Mata or Lampard, we're totally devoid of attacking creativity.

Player ratings

Turnbull- 3/10

Ferreria- 4/10

Ivanovic- 5/10

Terry- 3/10

Bertrand- 6/10

Essien- 3/10

Romeu- 5/10

Ramires- 6/10

Malouda- 3/10

Sturridge - 3/10

Torres- 6/10

Lukaku - 6/10

53/120

Yes this game had no meaning, but the manner of how our players approached the game, John FuckinTerry for instance, displayed an absolute disgrace of a performance. I hope RDM slaps each of them across the face for the mentality they brought to the game.

Bertrand showed promise yet again,

Ferreria/Essien/Malouda just displayed yet again why they need to be sold.

Lukaku showed ambition, something the starting 11 lacked.

Sturridge was his pathetic self, slowing the tempo of the game and avoding his right foot at all costs.

Torres lacked support but then again who would of actually thought he would of scored with the shit we had on the starting 11.

Didnt care about the game before the match but im very disappointed how just give away 3 goals..

Shame that lukaku didnt score.. for me we could have lost with 10-2 just for him to get a goal.. Really hope he starts against Blackburn but it aint gonna happen... :(

Well, glad that is over. Wasn't expecting much but goodness me, the performance was absolutely dire. All 4 goals were handed to them on a plate!

In the end, we lost the game. Liverpool didn't win it. But, we'll let them enjoy their "cup final" win.

And oh, Liverpool have scored the lowest amount of goals at Anfield(24) in English Top Division for 1st time since 1903/04 season(24). History.