test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kieran.

Closed Liverpool 4-1 Chelsea

Started by Kieran.,

MOTM   64 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MOTM?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

209 posts in this topic

Did not care about this game at the beginning, did not care about this game during half time, and still don't care about this game after it's done.

So what ever people say about this game here I could care less as well.

CL final is what matters!

Manuf and Beirut_Blues like this

Well that didn't end well....meh we don't beat 'em often, but when we do we win a title :D

Oh...another player scoring his debut goal against us...amazing I must say. Turnbull ffs...

On with the next game...

bluephoenix likes this

Anyone else really not give a shit? We won the one that matters...

Spot on. Plus, this was not the game we were supposed to be concentrating every nanosecond. We have much bigger game for it. Let's just forget this, let those scousers celebrate their famous win and us another preparations for the Munich.

Disappointing end to a disappointing league campaign, whatever way you look at it 6th place isn't good enough. We've put our eggs in the champions league basket, I hope it pays off.

Look on the positive side, those stupid twats will be thinkin there going to win the title next season, just another dissapointment and more stupid twats getting there hopes up.

Not too bothered tbh. I actually enjoyed Bertrands performance and even Lukaku's despite that miss, he looks a massive target man, beat the liverpool defense in every single ball in the air.