Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kieran.

Closed Liverpool vs Chelsea

Started by Kieran.,

735 posts in this topic

Cech

Ferreira - Ivanovic - Terry - Bertrand

Romeu - Essien

Ramires - Meireles - Sturridge

Torres

Pretty much everyone is going for this Lineup. It's a good solid line-up and our UCL players will get a nice rest. We may see Malouda involved instead of one of the Players in that lineup.

If Torres scores in this one I'll change my username to PizzaroandVeronCFCLegends

I don't really care if they beat us and made a double against us this year. In the most important game of the season we beat them and lifted the trophy in front of their noses.

However a Torres winner would be sweet.

TomCFC likes this

Dont give a crap about result.We win :D we loose mehhh we won the one that matters. Had visons of us loosing the FA Cup and then randomly winning this on

But 2 wins in a few days over them be pretty good

Don't think Piazon's likely to play a role in this one because of the second leg of the FA Youth Cup the following day, but we do have a 4-0 lead going in, so who knows.

Completly forget about that, than his position on wing should be taken either by Malouda or Ramires.

Cech

Ferriera-Ivanovic-Terry-Bertrand

Romeu-Lampard

Torres-Sturridge-Mata

Lukaku

Bit of a crazy line up i know, i would just like to see these guys in these positions, lets give Lukaku a go please!!!, also be nice to see Hutch come on for a bit, maybe even another young player.