FA Cup Final - Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool

153 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

I still find it entertaining that liverpool exiled the man behind those transfers as far away as possible to France. The moment they realized they'd been epically trolled by this Comolli fellow must have been very awkward.

http://www.telegraph...of-results.html

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive only seen very little of the behind the scenes footage of yesterday so please put me right if im out of order here but does Torres spend more time consoling the dippers than he actually does celebrating? never seems to get over excited. I know he didnt play but neither did DL or big Gaz and they are going fucking mental.

very true. torres seems (to put it mildly), a little disinterested.

If I remember, he was relatively conservative even when winning the Euros and WC, so I'm not surprised he didn't celebrate widely when sitting on the bench to see his former club get beaten.

Torres has always been a quiet person. He talks with his feet, not with his mouth, that is why he never seems happy enough. He is very shy. Even when he doesn't get the ball in a good position, he never critices or attacks his team-mates. But, f**k it, WE ARE THE FA CUP CHAMPIONS!

Am i the only one that hates the cup being lifted in the stands?

It's looks so much better when it is done on the pitch like the premiership title is.

Am i the only one that hates the cup being lifted in the stands?

It's looks so much better when it is done on the pitch like the premiership title is.

na I like it being lifted up there. Didn't like yesterday that mikel fucked off with the cup. Traditionally it would get passed down the line for each man to get a cheer.

na I like it being lifted up there. Didn't like yesterday that mikel fucked off with the cup. Traditionally it would get passed down the line for each man to get a cheer.

Yep, Mikel was hogging it as if it were his baby.. I think it was Meireles behind him trying to get a feel of the cup, didn't happen.

And lol at the Scum fan ringing up the radio yesterday going on how be a hard game for them with us having Abramovich playing...be a bloody shock never mind hard!

Doesnt even start with the same letter either...

Andrew Guppy™ @AndrewGuppy

@metpoliceuk please deal with this RT @cone_doig: Words can't describe my hatred for didier drogba, dirty nigger cunt.

Retweeted by Chris WattsCollapse

Another fine example of the ever classy Liverpool fans

comment from a Liverpool fan

We'll give them that cup yesterday. They've been building for over seven years up to that win over us. They wouldn't have had it a few years ago.

lol a 'few years ago' we smashed them at Anfield if i remember rightly :lol: