The electronics thread

CHOULO19

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm not saying it looks bad on the shirt. It's for sure one of the better looking sponsor logos by far in that respect. I just don't much care for their products. I guess it's just that association.

Some of the best phones, computers ad TVs in the world.... ill settle for them over "auto glass or coors beer". Genuine leading brand, just like out club!

I would take a Glalaxy S2 over an Iphone 5

Apple is for people <100 IQ

I had the opportunity to own 2 iPhone 4S, and 1 iPhone 5 (all of them for free, carrier offer) and I decline all of them, to still using my Samsung Galaxy T989 Hercules (USA Version).

There is no chance, I will have that old fluffy software. Apple Sucks and badly. This is simple, have an IT / CS Degree? You won't have apple as you know how this world works, you don't? there is a big chance that you would like an apple product.

I had the opportunity to own 2 iPhone 4S, and 1 iPhone 5 (all of them for free, carrier offer) and I decline all of them, to still using my Samsung Galaxy T989 Hercules (USA Version).

There is no chance, I will have that old fluffy software. Apple Sucks and badly. This is simple, have an IT / CS Degree? You won't have apple as you know how this world works, you don't? there is a big chance that you would like an apple product.

couldn't agree more. The iphone stands for "idiot phone", because even a baby can use one.

It clear u called it fan of the product u too i believe is a fan of android there not hidden about it. And I will leave it at that u like your product and I like my product it suit u as mine suit me so I say no more on the topic back to the Wayne Rooney

Sent from my iPhone using Genjutsu

I dont particularly care for these type of brand loyalty. "EEW Apple is for idiots bla bla" "samsung is inferior bladibla". Its even more tiring seeing this arguments on an electronic forum where nerds go crazy over it. Geez Louise who cares, I own a macbook because i personally like the mac operating system compared to windows, and i own a samsung s3 because i like the customibilty of android.

People buy apple products because they look sleek and are very simple to use, and android products because they can customize them to their preference.

Neither is dumb for buying the other brand. Not everybody cares about customizing their gadgets because not everybody enjoys it, and not everybody likes a simple standard look all the time. Simplez.