The electronics thread

CHOULO19

Yeah you cant pause on video recording never understood that, ive never had any issues with the call feature...if anything i sometimes have to turn it down a little.

On the plus side of the phone, easy to use runs smooth, the cam on the phone is 100x times better than the iPhone hands down.

on the size yeah its a little wider than an iPhone but i prefer that because of my fat fingers lol but it is alot slimmer than the iPhone, and there's always a new iPhone coming out aswell

Go for the S2 mate you wont be disappointed.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree is a bit on the big side but makes it harder to loose really!

Nah dont think I've had any issues with the call feature either.Would say not mega mega amazing quality but not to the extent you cant hear anything...then considering my last phone was a oldish Nokia..compared to that great quality

Battery can drain but as with any phone depends on how you use it and can turn certain bits off to make it last longer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
nice pic lol. But great we do not have to promote such an ugly sign like AON. SAMSUNG is a much more classy.

I do not like him as a person and I would not be concerned if he didn't come but I can't deny being thrilled at the possibility he might.

----De Rossi---Lampard--

Hazard----Mata----Schürrle

-----------Rooney------------

would freakin rock has every ageclass in it and quality in abundance.

the samsung sponsorship is actually my least favorite thing about the club. Lol

I find it brilliant actualy. Fits our colour and kits perfectly, much nicer than some Bwin/32.bet/aon/qatar/...

Only one sponsor I also like is Fly Emirates, but thats it.

I find it brilliant actualy. Fits our colour and kits perfectly, much nicer than some Bwin/32.bet/aon/qatar/...

Only one sponsor I also like is Fly Emirates, but thats it.

Well, I'm not saying it looks bad on the shirt. It's for sure one of the better looking sponsor logos by far in that respect. I just don't much care for their products. I guess it's just that association.

Samsung has also amazing mobile phones. Much better quality and much cheaper than many rivals, better than Apple, Htc or Sony

On the Apple mater Samsung is no match only only on the case of price u can say that. But after a proper check on quality both their Os, monitor, pad, laptop, gadgets and their productivity

Sent from my iPhone using Genjutsu

On the Apple mater Samsung is no match only only on the case of price u can say that. But after a proper check on quality both their Os, monitor, pad, laptop, gadgets and their productivity

This allegiance to apple is kinda relgious. But it is a fact that apple only have long outdated technology for exaggerated prices. Take mobiles, the rival models by samsung are not only 200$ cheaper but also have a quad not only a duo core processor, a superior amoled-display, a much better camera, longer lasting accumulator...I could continue this list forever. I really like the designs of apple, but the iphones are so tiny gadgets with such a small display I could not work with it. Apple is for fankids, Samsung is for pragmatists.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Magic Lamps" data-cid="718094" data-time="1373611237">

This allegiance to apple is kinda relgious. But it is a fact that apple only have long outdated technology for exaggerated prices.

Do u know that that outdated tech u said is call the innovation smartphone as well as tablets which is release in one single generation

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Magic Lamps" data-cid="718094" data-time="1373611237"> This allegiance to apple is kinda relgious. But it is a fact that apple only have long outdated technology for exaggerated prices.

Do u know that that outdated tech u said is call the innovation smartphone as well as tablets which is release in one single generation

whatever. Apple products are outdated compared to Samsung products of the same generation. Just compare the data of the soft- and hardware. http://www.connect.de/vergleichstest/samsung-galaxy-s3-gegen-iphone-5-1440744.html

But heeeey those are just facts. Apple's popularity is not built on facts. it's built on believes. A belief is looking at a fact and saying: "NO there has to be something better than this". And so do apple fanboys."No our tech might be outdated, but hey let's call it innovation, no matter how ancient it actually is"