Marouane Fellaini

Atholy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would prefer Alex Witsel tbh even though i rate Fellaini. Witsel is more attack minded, creative, and technical.

He is going to Real madrid , there is an oral agreement.

Does any one else think we should just sign half the Belgian national team? Would be great haha

Actually that wouldn't even be a bad idea after all :)!

A lot of talents... the fact some are playing at the bridge will be very important to bring others + in the past it's been proven that a lot of players from te same nationality bring good results + is great for the teamspirit!!

I would go for Hazard, Fellaini, Witsel & Mertens... together with Courtois, De Bruyne & Lukaku a great belgian team :).

Actually that wouldn't even be a bad idea after all :)!

A lot of talents... the fact some are playing at the bridge will be very important to bring others + in the past it's been proven that a lot of players from te same nationality bring good results + is great for the teamspirit!!

I would go for Hazard, Fellaini, Witsel & Mertens... together with Courtois, De Bruyne & Lukaku a great belgian team :).

Yeah along with Witsel, Fellaini, Hazard and Mertens, we should get Dembele from Fulham and maybe even Chadli from Twente too...then get a double bid in for Kompany and Boyata (who could be a classy center back in a few years). Imagine that, if the team was more Belgian than British lmao!

Really looking forward to see Belgium play Scotland in the WC2014 qualifiers tbh, even though Scotland will get beat like 4-0 but still. Belgium could have a really really special team in the next 2 or 3 years. They could rival the likes of France, Argentina and Italy if they're current crop develop to their full potential and if they do that maybe they can go further?

:) I wouldn't mind. It will increase the chances for our national squad to become World Champions in Brazil '14 A LOT!

And believe me... if this team will play together every single week... they would bring sort of the most attractive attacking football ever (with a defensive wall (Kompany, Boyata, Vermalen(?) and Courtous to pick up the little errors up front ;))!!

sounds like a plan!

:) I wouldn't mind. It will increase the chances for our national squad to become World Champions in Brazil '14 A LOT!

And believe me... if this team will play together every single week... they would bring sort of the most attractive attacking football ever (with a defensive wall (Kompany, Boyata, Vermalen(?) and Courtous to pick up the little errors up front ;))!!

sounds like a plan!

We just need to get rid of the homegrown rules... then we can do this haha!

At this rate, we might as well go purchase the entire Belgian national team!

Might as well, as said above they have an amazing talented squad!! Mata - Lukaku - Hazard in the front 3 of a 4-3-3 would be dreamy <3

Might as well, as said above they have an amazing talented squad!! Mata - Lukaku - Hazard in the front 3 of a 4-3-3 would be dreamy <3

Just look at some of the Belgian talents out there right now.

"Courtois, Kompany, Vertonghen, Vermaelen,Fellaini,De Bruyne,Defour,Witsel, Mertens, Dembélé, Lukaku, Hazard"

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You