Marouane Fellaini

Atholy

Whether Moyes wont sell or whether Everton can't let go of their best player doesn't really matter. When you're as skint as Everton, to get £20m for a player is something they'd have to think about. I think he's one of the top 3 or 4 midfielders in the prem, he is that good and suits us down to the ground. Bye Mikel, Bye Essien. He's both combined but better at everything they do. Mikel's been ok recently tho but still tends to fall asleep and dwell on the ball and has no speed. Fellaini simply dominates the midfield, i'd even say he's better than Youre. Against Man Utd the other day, he put in one of the best performances i've ever seen from a midfielder. He can do every job, defend and attack, he wins every 50/50 and he doesn't get beat in the air. Diamond of a player.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Modric is not a CAM, he is a CM. Kaka, Maradona, Baggio were all Attacking Midfielders.

Modric does not play in these postions.

396px-Boisko_PositionsAMidfield.PNG

what i meant was someone with modric's attacking ability. those sliding thru balls, runs from the midfield. right except from rambo we dont have a midfielder who can run past 2 or 3 players(lamps,essien,mikel,raul,oriol) even though each one of them is great in their own way but we need a different kinda midfielder. felliani would just be another of those lying back kinda midfielder.

His dad (who is also his agent) is a bit of a twat, and is usually in the press pushing for a move for champions league football for him.

We thought that rather Rodwell or Fellaini might be sold in Summer though 5 months ago Fellaini signed a 5 year contract and said he was pleased with the club's ambitions so I think he is committed though it is hard to tell with footballers.

Either way on a five year contract we wouldn't sell him at a cut price because we don't need too.

I'd rather we get Rodwell honestly, he is young, talented, and loves to score against utd! :D

Problem is his injuries. They're really setting his career back, feel so sorry for the kid.

Yes that is concerning. I do hope he lasts a couple of seasons injury free, he was one of the most promissing english talents a couple of years ago.

Yeah I've read we will have to pay at least £22 million for him... and that we want to sign his teammate Ross Barkely for £10 million and then loan him back to Everton for a year or two.

Not too sure about Barkely as much, even though he is meant to be their best youth player to come out of their youth set up since Rooney but I'd take Fellaini though but we don't really need another DM unless Essien and Mikel leave because Lamps is becoming quite good there.

Yeah I've read we will have to pay at least £22 million for him... and that we want to sign his teammate Ross Barkely for £10 million and then loan him back to Everton for a year or two.

Not too sure about Barkely as much, even though he is meant to be their best youth player to come out of their youth set up since Rooney but I'd take Fellaini though but we don't really need another DM unless Essien and Mikel leave because Lamps is becoming quite good there.

http://football-talk.co.uk/62885/chelsea-transfer-news-blues-linked-with-22m-midfielder-bid/

thats it m8

does anyone else think its cheap considering they paid a fair whack for him ?>>

Would love Fellaini, he's very very good and still young. He's a great CM/DM but lately he's shown some real quality going forward, will add another dynamic to our midfield. But then again with Mikel play great under RDM and Lamps relishing in the double pivot and Romeu hopefully featuring more next year not sure if we really need him. But then again, if we revert back to a 4-3-3 then we should definitely get him.

http://football-talk...midfielder-bid/

thats it m8

does anyone else think its cheap considering they paid a fair whack for him ?>>

seen it on the BBC gossip bit as well I think, its cheaper than I thought supposing they paid 15 for him in the first place..

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You