Marouane Fellaini

Atholy

Belgian media are reporting Chelsea's interest in attracting Marouane Fellaini!

End of season rumours one might think, but this website is usually very keen with transfer information and only reports when something is really going on.

I will follow up this story with a lot of interest!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good player, though a bit unconsistent at times. He'd make a good squad player here, but I think we have much more pressing bussiness in the upcoming transfer window.

On a side note, is that how he writes his first name? If I didn't know it already, I wouldn't have known how to pronounce it! :lol:

I really dont know about him,

i we actualy buy him I would be happy and ok, but he is not on my short wanted list...

Also belgium seems to have great squad (lukaku, hazard, kdb, witsel, martens, kompany, verthongen, vermaelen, lombaerts, courtois,...), but they didnt qualify to euro? if that is because of unexperience fine, but if they are just not for a big matches, i am sceptic about having that many belgians. we have kdb, lukaku and courtis, but we want hazard, fellaini/witsel aswell?

its a bit awkward, not disliking belgium (i really like those players), but i dont really want colony of belgium players here...if anyone that is hazard.

Moutinho looks better option to me, more creative and consistant. He also plays great with Hulk (they pass alot Between themselves) and if we get both would be just great.

But afterall, board can get anyone and in the end, we cant do anything about it. We can only be happy to get those players.

Hands off.

He is our second best player behind Baines and is only 24 years old. We bought him in the region of £16m-20m so i can only see us selling for somewhere between £30m-35m as he has just signed a 5 year contract and has between outstanding for the last 24 months,. He is an brilliant defensive midfield player with outstanding ball control and breaks up play extremely well, he is in the top band of DM in the premier league for me (along with Tiote and song). If you listen to Liverpool fans or a lot of the media then he is just a yard dog like most of our players apparently are but of course that is a load of pish.

Also for the last two games(Manchester United and Fulham) he has been deployed behind the striker in our 4-2-3-1 formation where has been brilliant and moved our play higher up the field and resulted in us scoring 4 goals in each of those games and him scoring in each game as well. However he has played in that role before and has looked dire though his success there could be down to the fact we have a proper striker in Jelavic there now and two creative outlets in Pienaar and Osman next to him, He also plays ACM for Belgium.

It would be a disaster to let him go.

Hands off.

He is our second best player behind Baines and is only 24 years old. We bought him in the region of £16m-20m so i can only see us selling for somewhere between £30m-35m as he has just signed a 5 year contract and has between outstanding for the last 24 months,. He is an brilliant defensive midfield player with outstanding ball control and breaks up play extremely well, he is in the top band of DM in the premier league for me (along with Tiote and song). If you listen to Liverpool fans or a lot of the media then he is just a yard dog like most of our players apparently are but of course that is a load of pish.

Also for the last two games(Manchester United and Fulham) he has been deployed behind the striker in our 4-2-3-1 formation where has been brilliant and moved our play higher up the field and resulted in us scoring 4 goals in each of those games and him scoring in each game as well. However he has played in that role before and has looked dire though his success there could be down to the fact we have a proper striker in Jelavic there now and two creative outlets in Pienaar and Osman next to him, He also plays ACM for Belgium.

It would be a disaster to let him go.

You would probably get 20m for him, a good amount to spend.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You