Chelsea 0 - 2 Newcastle

Kieran.

71 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to ask - what happened that there were 10 minutes of added time?? I started watching it in 60th minute or so.

Tiote got a neck injury and received treatment for about 8 mins on the pitch before being streched out.

Caveat: I'm at work so I'm following via forums/twitter and haven't see the match myself.

From what I'm reading the Malouda/Torres/Sturridge lineup was a disaster with Malouda and Sturridge the main culprits of ineptitude/selfishness/laziness. The midfield wasn't spectacular either.

How did the Torres/Drogba partnership look for the brief time it was out there? Too little too late? Too difficult to break down the bus at that point?

Fair play to Cisse, i don't think i've ever seen a better striker in all my life. This guy could be huge in the future. He literally does score when he wants and from where he wants and how he wants. Well done to Newcastle, just comprehensively beat us and beat us well.

4th place gone, now we can win the FA Cup and relax like Bayern. This is a blessing is disguise because now we need to win the UCL Final more and more.

Newcastle were simply the better team.

Newcastle deserved the win, we lacked creativity and it seemed like we weren't interested... disappointed but hopefully the boys will preform on Saturday.

And wow what a player Cisse is, shows you how crucial it is to have a good, inform striker.

But we shouldn't be too disheartened, we got two finals to look forward to now, and it's clear we need a few more players in the summer, things are looking bright. :blue scalf:

I wouldn't hate on Cisse for scoring the kind of goals he did, they were brilliant.. we just couldn't do much about them!

I wouldn't hate on Cisse for scoring the kind of goals he did, they were brilliant.. we just couldn't do much about them!

Look I'm hating on Cisse because he scored 2 ridiculous goals against us resulting in us losing and now having to win in Germany to secure CL next season. He's completely fucked up my day, that's just the way i feel. Football hurts sometimes mate!

Massive disappointment. Nobody turned up for the game. No cohesion. No tempo. No urgency. No intensity. Abject performance all around.

This is what happens when your two best playmakers are on the bench. Seriously need to upgrade in that department in the summer.

I thought we had three terrible performers in first half ,, Raul, Danny and Floren ,,, We had chances before

they scored BUT with 3 playing so badly its hard for the rest. My MOM from Chelsea ,,,Torres