Chelsea 0 - 2 Newcastle

Kieran.

71 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Both of them should be on the bench for that game.

but who would play at RB then? I don't really trust Ferreira. He was pretty average against QPR and they were absolutely awful.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and start whom? fereira? hutchinson?

Because of our lack of options out wide, we will have to play 4-3-3.

Ferreira obviously starts ahead of Bosingwa, and Kalou + Mata on either flank.

but who would play at RB then? I don't really trust Ferreira. He was pretty average against QPR and they were absolutely awful.

He's average, but Bosingwa is shit. Average > Shit :lol:

And Kalou will help him out a lot with Ribery.

as good as fereira is defensively, he will struggle to keep up with ribery's pace But yeah, with Fereira i dnt think we will have moments of madness by the RB

Don't think Di Matteo will start Ferreira over Bosingwa though lol Sucks that both Ivanovic and Ramires are suspended. Our entire right side will be exploitable

Danny is realy jerk...I mean in this squad, he was our best along Mata. Sadly, he clearly thinks he is best and...I dont know, he is better potential than Hoilett, it would be stupid to let him go. Sure he is big ego, but I think he could learn. Somehow even Balotelli found out that he has to behave better, why not Danny aswell?

It would be best to keep him one year and then see. I likely to risk one year more and see how good he is, than sell great potential now -then he could become fantastic again and we would have to buy another striker/winger...Like we dont already lack of wingers and require lot of players...

Indeed, his attitude was poor through out the whole match he was on. I'm getting sick of him, BlueLyon have you ever considered working in football?, i think you could be a great coach you seem very inspiring.

Don't think Di Matteo will start Ferreira over Bosingwa though lol Sucks that both Ivanovic and Ramires are suspended. Our entire right side will be exploitable

Seriously it's pathetic, for the biggest game of them all too.

And you're probably right, but imo it would be for the best if Bosingwa starts on the bench.

Seriously it's pathetic, for the biggest game of them all too.

And you're probably right, but imo it would be for the best if Bosingwa starts on the bench.

Ferriera is twice the right back Bosingwa is too, i think we only play Bosingwa because he can go forward, he can't cross but he is good going forward.

At least Ferriera can defend and has a defensive brain, Bosingwa can tackle but that's it. He doesn't have a defensive mind, Grimsby could come here and get a result with him playing right back. Also noticed how both of the Newcastle goals were on Bosingwas side.

Ferriera is twice the right back Bosingwa is too, i think we only play Bosingwa because he can go forward, he can't cross but he is good going forward.

At least Ferriera can defend and has a defensive brain, Bosingwa can tackle but that's it. He doesn't have a defensive mind, Grimsby could come here and get a result with him playing right back. Also noticed how both of the Newcastle goals were on Bosingwas side.

You forgot to mention one crucial thing Bosingwa has over Ferreira - pace. That would be to deal with Ribery in the CL final.

You forgot to mention one crucial thing Bosingwa has over Ferreira - pace. That would be to deal with Ribery in the CL final.

I have to say that concentration and a defensive head has to trump pace in the final although i think rdm will go with fereira itself.

how about one of the defensive mids as RB? try them in the liverpool and blackburn league games

How fickle some fans are. We lose once and people forget the brilliant run we've had and act like we're falling apart. Grow up.

The problem isnt losing once, its losing a game of such importance by resting key players and underestimating Newcastle.

The problem isnt losing once, its losing a game of such importance by resting key players and underestimating Newcastle.

Strange. When we got a decent point at the Emirates recently with a weaken squad, nobody really complained like they are now.

Indeed, his attitude was poor through out the whole match he was on. I'm getting sick of him, BlueLyon have you ever considered working in football?, i think you could be a great coach you seem very inspiring.

Thanks ;)

It would probably be my dream job :) I played football when younger, but now I am in different "waters".

Thanks ;)

It would probably be my dream job :) I played football when younger, but now I am in different "waters".

No problem, there's plenty of inspiring people on here who i think would do well in a football career. And you should give it a try mate, because i think you would be fantastic.

And what's this excuse about you being on different waters?... i thought jesus could walk on water...

But don't forget how good he was at the Nou Camp. And I don't think that Ferreira is better than him. Ferreira is too old and too weak imo.

No problem, there's plenty of inspiring people on here who i think would do well in a football career. And you should give it a try mate, because i think you would be fantastic.

And what's this excuse about you being on different waters?... i thought jesus could walk on water...

Being in different waters means I have completely different job, not closely connected football. Its not excuse or sth...

Anyone here could be coach or sth, always being so smart ;)