Chelsea 0 - 2 Newcastle

Kieran.

71 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

First time that there was no real energy. Maybe the last weeks have taken their toll now, finally. Anyway, i am not holding a grudge, we were just outdone by two wonder goals and by a very spirited Newcastle. Will be quite funny though if we´d win on the 19th and they sit fourth...

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scumpool always turn up for the cup games, will we?

Tonight also proved exactly why Coloccini has been the best CB in the league this season.

Really? I wouldn't trade any of ours for him but he's certainly played a part in their success.

Onwards and Upwards, we can't hate on our performance now.. the league is gone.. we're not in the race for the title, or for 4th place now, we've got to concentrate on the two finals we're in.. we can still pick up some silverware, but we have to take into account that our league status is in the shits, we've got to accept that!

Wembley and Munich is what my mind is fixed on right now, this Newcastle result is not worth thinking about .. Newcastle were better .. fine .. they deserve it .. they're a good team .. they deserve to be where they are!

We on the other hand, deserve to be in the finals we're in .. remember the feeling we had beating Barcelona .. I still have that feeling because I can believe we can beat anyone on a good day!

This was NOT a good day, but there will be better days!

CAREFREE!!

I thought we had three terrible performers in first half ,, Raul, Danny and Floren ,,, We had chances before

they scored BUT with 3 playing so badly its hard for the rest. My MOM from Chelsea ,,,Torres

I know Raul has scored some good goals for us but i really dont think he is good enough for this team

At the mercy of anyone who thinks we still might get 4th, I'd like Robbie to try some experiments with league formation now. A chance for everyone & anyone to impress before the Champions League Final.

It'd be an ideal time to recall Josh and bring him back into our squad, let him have a run out in the final 2 league games. Lukaku & Bertrand too, the latter should start the rest of the league games especially.

As for MOTM... lol... only Torres seemed to put any real effort in. Disjointed today, I think RdM changed it too much in all honesty. Definitely the right idea to change the team ahead of Saturday, however an all-new midfield was a little over-the-top in my humble opinion.

Feeble attempt. Other than JT's header, did we have any other decent chance on goal? Beat Barca, lose to Newcastle. Fucking disgrace. Seriously Sturridge and Malouda have to fuck right off.

Correct. We certainly didn't play badly, but we were well off being good as well.

Put it this way, no-one will give a toss if we win on Saturday, will they?

Sadly some people on here, and I'm sure others, think winning should be an everyday thing and not something special.

One good thing from this game was that Torres kept his form and had a good showing. Although he's been pretty good for a while now, there was always that doubt in my mind that he'll go back to the old Torres, but he was great today.

This is the last time Sturridge plays on the wing, either play him as a striker or don't play him at all. Wish we had a fucking proper winger.

I thought we had three terrible performers in first half ,, Raul, Danny and Floren ,,, We had chances before

they scored BUT with 3 playing so badly its hard for the rest. My MOM from Chelsea ,,,Torres

True that. What happened to Daniel after the start of the season, looked so fine and now ? Disappointing.

Well, two massive cup finals ahead. Gotta keep the heads. We weren´t that bad i think