Would it be considered a good season if...

Shogun

Why do we need Hazard and co when we have Kalouda and co? :Goober:

More seriously, what are we going to do with Hazard?

Ramires-Mata-Marin

Bench:

Sturridge

Kalou

Generic Latin American attacking midfielder

Where is the space for him? He'll want to be starting every game so don't tell me that he takes Kalou's/Generic Latino's spot on the bench

Marin can't be our first choice winger. ppl from germany have been posting that he has been mediocre at best this season and has a recurring injury problem. he is the one replacing malouda as our rotation option. the first choice winger has to be someone proven. hazard maybe too expensive but we do need wingers. ask sir alex, u cant have enough wingers

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be gutted if the boys came out trophyless, but looking back on the season that was, I think they've made a really good come back to make it this far.

But in saying that, the CL trophy is all I want JT to be holding.

Why do we need Hazard and co when we have Kalouda and co? :Goober:

More seriously, what are we going to do with Hazard?

Ramires-Mata-Marin

Bench:

Sturridge

Kalou

Generic Latin American attacking midfielder

Where is the space for him? He'll want to be starting every game so don't tell me that he takes Kalou's/Generic Latino's spot on the bench

Marin would be the rotation player, Hazard the starter. Depending on the difficulty and situation of the Match we could use any of these

Ramires--ST--Hazard (Balanced)

Ramires--ST--Marin (Defensive)

Hazard--ST--Marin (Attack)

I'd rather come 6th, Runners up in the FA Cup but win the UCL. I don't honestly care what happens if we win the UCL.

If we win both cups, Tottenham come 3rd, Arsenal 4th and us dumping Arsenal into the Europa, it would be my best season as a Chelsea fan ever.

Anyway the answer to the actual question... No, it wouldn't satisfy me considering the position we are now. We need to make history now.

We absolutely must, must, win the FA Cup. I'm not having those smug bastards get one over us on the merit of their 'history'.

For me, I rank them in the following order of importance:

1. FA Cup

2. CL

3. League

Though, if we beat them 11-0 at Anfield I don't really care what happens at Wembley.

You finished 4th and runners up of both cups?

While I'd hate the Scousers winning yet another cup due to our fuck up and losing another CL final would make me quite bitter I believe that historic value and reputation aside it would be an unexpectedly good season for the club since we would have both earned a record amount from CL revenue and qualified for next season's CL.

Apart from that nothing will take the memory of the Barcelona game away from us.