Spike

In all this I was hoping to hear something similar like this:

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2015/June/Widows-Joy-He-Didnt-Deny-Christ-When-Beheaded/

This is the true power of Christianity. To forgive your enemy and pray for them that they will turn from their ways and come to know the Lord.

LOL All religions say that, it's like all politicians say they are all moral. Means absolutely nothing as people can't be defined by religious views because it is all subjective. All mainstream religions have a wide range of pretty terrible to amazing people who believe in it.

LOL All religions say that, it's like all politicians say they are all moral. Means absolutely nothing as people can't be defined by religious views because it is all subjective. All mainstream religions have a wide range of pretty terrible to amazing people who believe in it.

Oh yeah where is that?

Let me see so that I might consider it.

Yesterday a white shooter shot and killed 9 people in a historically black church.

Today another white shooter shot up a black church in a different state.

I saw people on twitter acting like the kid was "light skinned black." I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

KczMCka.png

Wtf hahahahahha

Marriage gay now legal in all of USA.

I wonder what will happen now to churches that don't believe in this?

What will happen to them? Get closed down? Fine?

Right now imo, the easiest way to get success in the USA is to be gay. Anyone that opposes you or fights you will be fought by the law, hated by media, and even fired at work. Lucky for gays in this times...

Marriage gay now legal in all of USA.

I wonder what will happen now to churches that don't believe in this?

What will happen to them? Get closed down? Fine?

probably gay couples wont get married in churches. but i cant see the problem with letting them be married there. it shouldnt be the church's concern if people are gay, just encourage fidelity. i dont recall anything in the gospels opposing gay relations (i could be wrong)

probably gay couples wont get married in churches. but i cant see the problem with letting them be married there. it shouldnt be the church's concern if people are gay, just encourage fidelity. i dont recall anything in the gospels opposing gay relations (i could be wrong)

Of course they will want to married at a church!

Check this out.

Not from a church but from a couple:

Alliance Defending Freedom and one of its allied attorneys filed their opening brief Thursday in an appeal of a New York State Division of Human Rights decision against the owners of an upstate farm.

The agency ruled that Cynthia and Robert Gifford were guilty of "sexual orientation discrimination" for declining to host and coordinate a same-sex ceremony on their property. As punishment, the government fined them $10,000 plus $3,000 in damages and ordered them to implement staff re-education training classes that teach the state's viewpoint on marriage.

"All Americans should be free to live and work according to their beliefs," said ADF Senior Counsel Byron Babione. "Our government was formed to be freedom's greatest protector, not its greatest threat. In this case, however, the government is coming after both this couple's freedom and their ability to make a living."

This is the beginning.

There clearly is. And that's why they won't be marrying in churches.

I don't think so , its mentioned in the ot , and by church writers in history , but nothing directly quoted from jesus as far as I know. I don't know why they treat it so seriously

I don't think so , its mentioned in the ot , and by church writers in history , but nothing directly quoted from jesus as far as I know. I don't know why they treat it so seriously

Jesus had many other problems to deal with ?

But seriously if it's in the Bible, they take it seriously, regardless of who said it.

Jesus had many other problems to deal with

But seriously if it's in the Bible, they take it seriously, regardless of who said it.

Only because it suits their intolerance and insecurity, it's in the same section as noting eating pork , not cutting you're beard and countless other things they probably haven't even read.

Only because it suits their intolerance and insecurity, it's in the same section as noting eating pork , not cutting you're beard and countless other things they probably haven't even read.

Your confusing ceremonial law vs morale law.