Spike

I think just like the mask has fallen in the past couple of days off the reality of the massacres committed by the Israeli army, the mask has also fallen off the reality of the 'opinions' of the right-wing Zionists in this thread. This is what they truly believe about the Arabs and Palestinians. These are the Zionist 'ethics'.

I think just like the mask has fallen in the past couple of days off the reality of the massacres committed by the Israeli army, the mask has also fallen off the reality of the 'opinions' of the right-wing Zionists in this thread. This is what they truly believe about the Arabs and Palestinians. These are the Zionist 'ethics'.

The media will do their best to keep that mask fastened, but the power of social media is becoming their downfall. Huge protests outside Downing St on Sunday went largely unheard on mainstream media, but Twitter, Facebook and Instagram didn't let that go quietly.

The media will do their best to keep that mask fastened, but the power of social media is becoming their downfall. Huge protests outside Downing St on Sunday went largely unheard on mainstream media, but Twitter, Facebook and Instagram didn't let that go quietly.

Exactly. Becoming increasingly difficult to warp the truth. Hundreds of people and reporters in Gaza getting news out the second it happens. There are live streams from inside Gaza 24/24 covering every single shell that hits the strip. The pictures of the massacres are out and spread all over the world before they could even come up with an excuse.

They can have the mainstream media, social media is where the new generation gets their news. How long do you reckon before they figure out a way to control that as well?

Status i just read on facebook translated from Hebrew to english:

Dear extreme left:
I have no problem with your opinion is different from mine.
Also I have no problem being against the operation that you believe that the words could achieve more.
I do not want the population in Gaza will suffer.
I do not want Palestinian children die.
But in time of war, to go against the soldiers who are trying to protect you with their lives and indirectly encourage anyone who tries to kill you and harm your country is a crime in every Western country. Get it in prison and a fine.
This is not my only problem with you. The bigger problem is that you are a hypocrite.
You claim that all in all you care about Palestinian children that you are Mr. "human", but you're lying. Yeah dude, you're a liar.
You call to stand a minute of silence in memory of the children killed in Gaza during operation, but where were you when Hamas fired families in the streets of Gaza on music playback? (Search YouTube).
Where were you when Hamas threw off the roof of their political competitors and their families fired? (Search YouTube).
Where are you now, when Hamas threatens and executes people trying to escape due to the IDF warnings?
Where are you now, when Hamas activist holding a gun to her head Gazan mother who wants to leave the house being bombed, and while she was crying for her children, he says: "Do not worry, they will be martyrs"?
Where are you, Mr. fighter for the rights of children?
I know. You're going to say you care about that as well, and of course it's terrible. Only it's not true.
That if you really cared, you would require your own army had entered there long before. To not let these monsters do whatever they want with the Palestinians who live there.
You do not mind kids Palestinians. You just want to feel more enlightened and better than others.
So do not be surprised who hate you.
I turn right and enter:
It's one thing to meet them and tell them your opinion. It's quite another to threaten them. Boycott them, do they unlike and come for their performances. Just do not threaten them or you will take with violence. We do not like that.

Implied-Facepalm.jpg

Yep they are stupid people and most Israelis sharing the same opinion as me about them. To solve the conflict Hamas needs to do a very simple thing, to stop shooting rockets on our citizens.

Fuck's sake, are you really that fucking ignorant? Sorry for my phrasing, but if every Israeli shares your attitude and intolerant views, then your country is REALLY fucked up. CHILDREN ARE DYING. They are being slaughtered for God's sake! Don't repeat your convienient phrase: 'IDF and our gov tells us that vast majority is human shields' because that is complete and utter bullshit, and you fucking know it. THEY ARE CHILDREN. I would like to see international, official statistics on this supposedly vast majority. Go ahead. Try and find ONE convincing, impartial piece of research.

Your views are disgraceful. So people, leftists, wanting to honor the death of several hundred Palestinian children are traitors AND do not support your soldiers? HOW FUCKING PATHETIC DOES THAT SOUND TO YOU? Maybe, just maybe, they don't support the course, the operation set by your warhungering government and right-wing groups. But no no no no, they are against the soldiers of their own country, and want Israelis to die. That is a vile and inhuman statement, buddy. Reminiscent of Nazi-Germany, if you didn't support the state in every affair you were a traitor wanting your own to die.

Wake up, ffs. I hope to God that every Israeli is not like you. Sadly, it seems you and your fellow countrymen have been misled by years of propaganda and effective government control via perpetual warfare. Sad, most of all for the Palestians suffering from inbred hate and extreme nationalism. So much that you even call out leftist Israelis for going against the general consensus. Fucking disgrace.

RIP to all Palestianians who died yesterday, and to the ones who'll sadly die today due to the Israel warmachinery. Blood will run in the streets, and the 'vast majority' of that blood comes from innocent Palestinians.

Sorry.

BBC said two ambulances were targetted by israeli air attacks, women and children murdered.

Its like theyre trying to commit the worst atrocities they can, to ensure the resentment to israel festers and continues for years more. They can then continue to get $30bn a year from the US taxpayers, along with all the latest killing machinery.

You made me laugh "war hungering government" good one, this is obviously not true but you and most of the world believe to this shit Hamas and the world media want you to believe in.

try to live in israel and hide from rockets and than talk... easy to judge from the side.

RIP those 13 soldiers who died yesterday, our nation in strong and well keep fight as long Hamas is forcing us to do so and defend our self's. :)

How is it not war hungering though? Tell me how many times Israel has been at war during its creation?

Completely ignoring my request for objective research I see? Good, never use the human shield and vast majority statements again then.

Completely ignoring my comparisons between suppressing your 'own' countrymen's opinions in Nazi-Germany and Israel I see? Good, then accept that not all people agree with you, and their opinion is just as, if not more valid than yours.

Ignorant humanbeing.

We are not "war hungering" because in the past year and a half we lived quietly few weeks ago Hamas decided to kill 3 Israeli teens and shot over Israel, we said to them "quiet will be answer with quiet" but they kept shooting, so we fight back.

to believe we are killing kids in purpose it's a waste of time but you can believe it ok they are using their people as human shields and this is a fact.

That's right not all the people agree with me but a lot of them do. we are living in democratic country they can see what they want but I know the truth and i don't have to prove it to anyone.

You are so fucking ignorant it is unbelievable! You know the truth? Fucking tell us the truth then, pseudo Messiah. There is no truth in this farce of a national defense. Your enemy, Hamas, is a brutal terrorist organization, I agree. But come on man, they are NOTHING compared to your army both in terms of numbers and weaponry. The collateral damage by bombing Gaza is HUGE, but you excuse it by using the insane human shield argument, yet you fail to provide a SINGLE impartial, international and thorough piece of research to support your argument. You rely on personal feeling and what YOUR government is telling you. Get some fucking perspective, you are killing innocent people, ffs.

You don't live in a democracy. Not when a political minority are labelled traitors. That is a fucking fascist regime. If you wanted international support, you'd stop the killings, initiate small-scale operations and take out Hamas members one by one, not bomb the fuck out of Gaza and hope you hit someone from Hamas amongst hundreds of civilians.

So you are saying that because our army is stronger we'll not respond? you are wrong. I'm tired of trying to explain to you all because no matter what i say you won't believe me. I don't really care if the world support us or not i just want to live quietly in my country is that a big thing to ask for?

Those left wing people are traitors in my opinion and some other people in the country not but everyone yet.

We are not living in democracy? tell it to miss Zuabi a Palestinian women in our government that wants to see more and more Israeli dead and she is still have Israeli ID and she's in our government, we are the only democracy in the region.

Sigh.. You just don't get it, you mong. Please quote me where I denied Israel it's right to defend it's borders. Please. Go ahead. You won't find it. What I am saying is; since your army is bigger and well-equipped (not even paid by your own government by the way, but supplied by American tax money lol) it should be NO problem at all to minimize civilian casualitets to a bare minimum, which, let's be honest, you aren't exactly doing now. You should not launch a fucking land offensive, but take out the terror-cells one by one. Not fucking bomb every street where you think someone might hiding.

The traitor part again just highlights how borderline vile and pathetic your views are. How the fuck are they traitors, and not just people of a different opinion than yours that do not agree with your governments policies? Should they be killed too? Aren't they Israelians too, and their opinion just as valid as your own? You are intolerant, and the Israelian intolerance, strive for perpetual warefare and the capitalist lobbyism is what fuels this conflict and robs the lives of innoncents, on both sides. Mostly Palestinians though, who are unable to defend themselves, they can't even escape your merciless bombings.

No, you are not a true democracy. I've never heard of true democracy where people are labelling their countrymen traitors just for going against the general consensus. That is oppressing a minority, and that my dear friend, goes against the core principles of democracy. Yes, the majority rules, but it has to respect and listen to the minority, and not fucking obliterate it. How is it democracy if you ridicule and oppress all views apart from the one of the majority?

You should care about how the world views you though, since US taxpayers are paying for your army. You should care since we are a global community whether you like it or not. Who is going to save your ass the day the Arabian nations have had enough of you killing innocent people and declare war? I highly doubt you can take care of that yourself, but who knows, you are spending the US capital given to you fairly well, if the goal is to kill people in which case a "well done" is in its place I think. You should care about international opinion since everyone in their right mind acknowledges your right to defend your territorial integrity and national sovereignty (read: original Isralian borders), but killing innocent children and women is not part of that defence. Of course it is almost impossible to avoid civilian casualities, I know that, but it seems you take no significant (don't give me your bullshit about the leaflets etc. where do you want them to go you tit) steps to minimize it. Take notice, the international society does not condem you for nothing, there are several reasons.

Again, you still fail to supply a single VALID source on the human shields, and the supposedly vast majority. I suppose we've put that behind us then.

Killing people in Gaza it's not our aim believe me we do EVERYTHING WE CAN to prevent innocent people death but it's impossible to do it when Hamas use them as human shields it's your choice to believe it or not but this is the truth.

Let's say killing innocent people was are true aim? you think that the numbers was anyway near to those who died until now? with our army capabilities we could have been MUCH MUCH WORST but it's not because it's simply not our aim.

Our real aim is to bring the quiet back to our people. Let's hope it will end ASAP, we will make Hamas to stop shooting on us and then the life's of the civilians will be much better in both sides.

Where did I claim that killing civilians was the true aim of your operation? Fuck's sake man, you read what you want to read. UNDERSTAND. I'm saying, that killing civilians is the RESULT of your farcial operations. Not the fucking aim, you tit.

Your army? Might as well be a US army. Bunch of mercenaries. ;)

And you continue to use the human shield argument. I'll quote myself then:

"Again, you still fail to supply a single VALID source on the human shields, and the supposedly vast majority."

I don't have to convince you i know you won't believe me anyway i won't waste my time anymore on trying to prove I'm right, you chose not to believe do what you want. but the the video i posted it's the truth :)

USA providing money not only to Israel, and the money of the Israeli tax payer going to this army also. Let's wait and see how the current fights will end. if we will be forced to we will use even more power to stop the rockets on Israel.

I wish i will be able to argue with you one day on Chelsea line up's etc and not only on the situation in my country

Do you even grasp the idea behind opinions not being factual? You can't prove that you're right without providing an independent and impartial source to back up your claim, and you've failed to do just that. Using IDF as a source is cringeworthy at best, and you call me out for only using western media channels? If that is not hypocrisy at its finest, then I'm done.

So because the USA provide money to other countries than Israel, it is entirely acceptable? So because you kill Palestinian children, it is okay for them to kill Israelian children? Of course not. That is just another ignorant statement. The US is not a fucking giftshop. They don't just give you money, they want something in return. They fuel your warmachine, and you don't ask any questions or even remotely think about why they would give you that money?

I hope to God that you're simply a right-wing lunatic, and that Israel will soon realise that this conflict spawns nothing but hate towards them, and prolong the already perpetual conflict. Best case scenario - you'll get rid of a handful extremists, but at what cost? You'll kill hundreds, even thousands of civilians laying the foundation for new anti-Israel extremists. If we're being hopeful you push the problem months, perhaps a few years into the future and let the next generations of Israelis and Palestinians battle it out again. It is a cycle of violence, destruction and innocent blood. And you have your share in the blame, just as Hamas does.

I don't know if we can. I am scared and utterly stunned about how you view the conflict and the deaths of innocents. I highly doubt we'll be able to talk about normal things, seeing your intolerant and inhuman world view.

Sad to hear you think I'm a crazy person this is false. I just want to live quietly in my country, like any other normal person. The things that going on in gaza is to protect our self's and nothing more.

I voted for "The Jewish home" party, The third biggest party in Israel, a lot of Israeli's think like me.

The Jewish Home (Hebrew: הַבַּיִת הַיְהוּדִי, HaBayit HaYehudi) is a religious Zionist political party in Israel.

Seems I was right. Right-wing group. Sigh...

Probably the most factually accurate thing that CFC4EVER has said here is that the majority are of his opinion. I reckon more than 90% of settlers are this extremist. True level headed left wing is extremely rare and their opinions are oppressed.

Last night it became clear that the Shuja'ia massacre was simply a revenge act for a trap that Hamas used to kill 13 soldiers. They claim to have captured Sha'ool Aron, soldier number 6092065. Israel has only identified 6 of the 13 soldiers killed which means they have absolutely no idea if this is true, or just trying to hide it from the public.