Spike

אני ימני, הצבעתי לבנט ואני לא מצטער על כך. לא ימני קיצוני אבל בהחלט ימני ותמיד אהיה.

זה בגלל שאתה לא יודע את כל העובדות... להצביע לבנט זה בושה. אתה בטח גם חושב שההתנחליות זה לגטימי

Protest outside Israeli Embassy in London set to begin in 15 minutes (5:30). Those closeby try and come if you can!

Address:

2 Palace Green

London

W8 4QB

You protest against what exactly??? If you really think Israel should just keep quiet .. you are an absolute fool and you are embarrassing yourself. If I were you I would have protested against the settlements and Benjamin Netnayaho.

Tal ben ham ( A former Chelsea player) has singed today for Charlton Athletic FC.

The post on the team Offical facebook page had a lot of comments against tal and against Israel. This is my comment there:

53c013bd73841.jpg

I don't like us 'crying' over those missiles. Sure, it's not okay and MUST be stopped but all those 'we are so miserable' comments are unacceptable at most cases. The only Israelis who should speak are the ones close to the Gaza Strip who have suffered for more than 8 years. (Sderot, Eshkol etc..)

זה בגלל שאתה לא יודע את כל העובדות... להצביע לבנט זה בושה. אתה בטח גם חושב שההתנחליות זה לגטימי

Can we plz keep it in english. Its getting too frequent imo.

Okay. First I would like you to show me the full meaning of the world 'massacre'. Secondly. Most Israelis right wing extremist do not do terror on the other hand most Palestines right wing extremist do terror. Now, this is mainy because of the different situation but that is still the difference. Also, Islamic extremist are 'crazy'.. unlike a lot of Israelis right wing extremist who have some sense sometimes. "you're only creating more extremists on both sides and widening the gap with all the killing. " I absolutely agree.. but the killing in Gaza now is something that happens due to things that must happen. Israel can't let Hamas terrorize... Civilans unfourtnaly are getting killed because of that. You need to understand that Israel does not want to kill civilians but if a target needs to be destroyed..(Israel also warn before bombing) no civilian will stand in the way of that.

Who is terrorist and who isn't depends only on who is telling the story. Same concept as "barbarians" throughout history.

You protest against what exactly??? If you really think Israel should just keep quiet .. you are an absolute fool and you are embarrassing yourself. If I were you I would have protested against the settlements and Benjamin Netnayaho.

Against what exactly? And you're calling me the fool. Sorry, I'm not going to dignify your 'reply' with a response any further tbh.

Who is terrorist and who isn't depends only on who is telling the story. Same concept as "barbarians" throughout history.

Like fuck.

terrorism

1. the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

Bam.

barbarian

(in ancient times) a member of a community or tribe not belonging to one of the great civilizations (Greek, Roman, Christian).

אני ימני, הצבעתי לבנט ואני לא מצטער על כך. לא ימני קיצוני אבל בהחלט ימני ותמיד אהיה.

Now i understand where you come from. Yisraelim much? http://www.timesofisrael.com/the-new-secular-face-of-religious-zionism/

Or to quote Bennett, who you voted for: "I will do everything in my power to make sure they [palestinians] never get a state." Or what about the quote from mr. schrapnel in the butt: “I already killed lots of Arabs in my life, and there is absolutely no problem with that.”

http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Bennett-under-fire-for-comments-about-killing-Arabs-321467

Thanks for disclosing.

Like fuck.

terrorism

Bam.

barbarian

(in ancient times) a member of a community or tribe not belonging to one of the great civilizations (Greek, Roman, Christian).

In the sense that for those "barbarian tribes", the barbarians were actually the great civilizations. Just like Hamas are the terrorists because we're seeing it through the eyes of the media controlled by US and other sympathizers to the zionist cause. In reality the US and Israel have caused a lot more terror than the so called terrorists. I find the term terrorists utterly stupid, but it is kind of a smart move with the sole goal of villanizing your enemy and consequently bringing sympathy for your cause, making you become the righteous one. That's an american favourite. They've done it several times.

Like fuck.

terrorism

Bam.

barbarian

Just a question, those definitions are yours?

Bennet spoke about hamas terrorists not about the Arabs in general.

I'm not racisit i have arabs freinds here but I hate Hamas because they are a terrorist organisation and yes i want all those terrorist dead! when the IDF stop them after killing Israelis they are watching TV in jail and have the option to pursue higher education at the expense of the Israelis tax money instead of receiving the death penalty. There is a Hebrew sentence saying " Be first to Kill those who want to kill you." previously i voted for Netanyahu but he's good in talking and very bad on doing what he says not only with this conflict (Yes we have more conflicts in our country). We are living in a democratic country i have the right to vote whoever i want that's my choice and I'm glad i did it that's all.

In that me and you, and luckily you and the rest of the world differ. Preemptively killing your opponent is never a road to peace. Also, even prisoners of war have rights. Remember the Shoah to not fall into the same pit.

Rabbi Israel Lipschütz of Danzig : "Do good to all men, evil to none; do good even to the non-Jew in the street, even to an enemy who has pursued you with relentless hate. If you have an opportunity for revenge, do not avail yourselves of it. If your foe is seeking your hurt you may prevent him, but you must not injure him beyond the point of making him powerless to harm you.

Think about it.

There is nothing to think of mate. You can't make peace with those who want you dead those who don't recognizance the right of the only Jewish country in the world to be exist. You can't make peace with terror organisation. As you know we have peace with some of our neighbors for many years! FACT - we gave up for all of the Sinai area who is much bigger than israel for peace with Egypt, we are living with peace with Jordan too and there is more examples of stories like that in history. but, unfortunately it's impossible to make peace with Hamas. Again I don't have problem with Arabs i have problem with terror! and Hamas is a terror organisation it's a FACT!

I am sorry if I have upset you. But the situation is more than just the 'now' - it has history beyond measure and it is about much more than Hamas. To say the problem is just about retaliation issues relatedto Hamad, is not fact at all.

I do appreciate the fact that we are talking about this, really. Dont get me wrong.