Spike

What about those Jews:

BsPR7SCIIAAFc6P.pngJews+against+Zionism.jpgBsPR8-zIEAA_lsI.png

BsPR84hIgAANlsB.png

1811869_orig.jpganti-jews.jpg

Some good testimonies from Israeli soldiers in the occupied territories. Crucially, some say how they are instructed to provoke Palestinians into retaliation, thus justifying more slaughter.

http://www.breakingthesilence.org.il/

Nobody can legitimize Hamas.. They brought it on Gaza.. Of course civilians are going to die.. It's because of Hamas. Israel needs to act against them. Anyone who legitimize or thinks it's possible to end terror in such a situation without killing civilians is a fucking fool. This is how the world works... It's sad but it had happened all over the world.. That is not why you should criticize Israel. You should criticize Israel and it's disgrace of a goverment for building settlements.. for delaying 'peace talks' in every opportunity they get. You should also criticize the Palestines.

'

Some good testimonies from Israeli soldiers in the occupied territories. Crucially, some say how they are instructed to provoke Palestinians into retaliation, thus justifying more slaughter.

http://www.breakingthesilence.org.il/

There are several of those organizations mostly started by former IDF soldiers, probably trying to make up for the massacres they were involved in. Needless to say, they get no media attention whatsoever.

Regarding Hamas, the terrorist extremist, how in the world are they any different from the right wing Israelis? Seriously, I would like someone to answer that question. Let's make a little comparison:

- Right wing extremist. Check.

- Religious self-righteousness. Check.

- Racist. Check.

- Justify the murdering of civilians. Check.

- Refuse peace and want revenge and blood. Check.

It's the massacres and oppression that gave rise and keeps empowering Hamas just like the oppression and massacres against Jews in Europe gave rise to Zionism. You're only creating more extremists on both sides and widening the gap with all the killing.

...and to our Israeli friends on here, if the tables were reversed ie There was daily imprisonment of hundreds of Israelis, billion dollar support for Hamas from the US, thousands of deaths of children, starvation, disease of Israelis because of blockades and sanctions by Palestinians -I would support you wholeheartedly. Injustice must be challenged wherever it is in the World

There are several of those organizations mostly started by former IDF soldiers, probably trying to make up for the massacres they were involved in. Needless to say, they get no media attention whatsoever.

Regarding Hamas, the terrorist extremist, how in the world are they any different from the right wing Israelis? Seriously, I would like someone to answer that question. Let's make a little comparison:

- Right wing extremist. Check.

- Religious self-righteousness. Check.

- Racist. Check.

- Justify the murdering of civilians. Check.

- Refuse peace and want revenge and blood. Check.

It's the massacres and oppression that gave rise and keeps empowering Hamas just like the oppression and massacres against Jews in Europe gave rise to Zionism. You're only creating more extremists on both sides and widening the gap with all the killing.

Okay. First I would like you to show me the full meaning of the world 'massacre'. Secondly. Most Israelis right wing extremist do not do terror on the other hand most Palestines right wing extremist do terror. Now, this is mainy because of the different situation but that is still the difference. Also, Islamic extremist are 'crazy'.. unlike a lot of Israelis right wing extremist who have some sense sometimes. "you're only creating more extremists on both sides and widening the gap with all the killing. " I absolutely agree.. but the killing in Gaza now is something that happens due to things that must happen. Israel can't let Hamas terrorize... Civilans unfourtnaly are getting killed because of that. You need to understand that Israel does not want to kill civilians but if a target needs to be destroyed..(Israel also warn before bombing) no civilian will stand in the way of that.

...and to our Israeli friends on here, if the tables were reversed ie There was daily imprisonment of hundreds of Israelis, billion dollar support for Hamas from the US, thousands of deaths of children, starvation, disease of Israelis because of blockades and sanctions by Palestinians -I would support you wholeheartedly. Injustice must be challenged wherever it is in the World

Again, I am sorry but you should all now and this is nothing against Muslims but Islamic extremist are the worst. I am sorry. The situation would not get that bad if the Jews would have lost the war in 1947. The jews would have probably take more right choices than the Palestines.

Okay. First I would like you to show me the full meaning of the world 'massacre'. Secondly. Most Israelis right wing extremist do not do terror on the other hand most Palestines right wing extremist do terror. Now, this is mainy because of the different situation but that is still the difference. Also, Islamic extremist are 'crazy'.. unlike a lot of Israelis right wing extremist who have some sense sometimes. "you're only creating more extremists on both sides and widening the gap with all the killing. " I absolutely agree.. but the killing in Gaza now is something that happens due to things that must happen. Israel can't let Hamas terrorize... Civilans unfourtnaly are getting killed because of that. You need to understand that Israel does not want to kill civilians but if a target needs to be destroyed..(Israel also warn before bombing) no civilian will stand in the way of that.

Buddy, extremists are extremists :). If any had sense in the first place they wouldn't have been too extreme in their thoughts.

Some extremists have more sense than others.. buddy :)

Lol.... I don't think so mate. If you put any extremist under oppression, occupation, injustice he will act upon his beliefs. The more oppression he is subjected to, the stronger and more fierce he will have for a response. Apply that to Muslim, a Christian, a Hindu, an atheist and yes, a Jew too :).

The only criticism I have for you guys is that you put it as Israel is at 90% fault and that is simply not true. If you look step by step on the history of this conflict you would see that the Palestines have made too many mistakes/wrong choices to blame it all on Israel for this terrible situation right now.

Lol.... I don't think so mate. If you put any extremist under oppression, occupation, injustice he will act upon his beliefs. The more oppression he is subjected to, the stronger and more fierce he will have for a response. Apply that to Muslim, a Christian, a Hindu, an atheist and yes, a Jew too :).

True at most cases but not all.

The only criticism I have for you guys is that you put it as Israel is at 90% fault and that is simply not true. If you look step by step on the history of this conflict you would see that the Palestines have made too many mistakes/wrong choices to blame it all on Israel for this terrible situation right now.

:clap:

Dude, do you even read what you're writing? :lol: This every justification of killing and extremism is what creates more extremism. There absolutely no difference between Hamas and your right wing. They don't do terror? Forget the IDF and the army, more Arabs are killed by settlers every year than the rockets of the resistance has killed Israeli in the history of the conflict! Right wing Israelis are willing to beat up/kill Palestinians on sight and that is by their own admitting. By your very same logic that you have the right to air-strike Gaza and kill civilians because of Hamas, then Hamas has the right to kill Israeli civilians because of the right wing extremists.

You have to realize that Israeli extremist only make more sense to you because your opinion is close to theirs. To a neutral they are equally terrorists like Hamas and to an Arab much more. In what world is this not insane:

Reaction to the killing and burning of Palestinian child:

Brh4JBRCYAEkT8G.jpg

"Killing Arabs is good morals"

BrhhBeoCAAAFzCR.jpg

Children being taught to use guns and signing bombs to be fired:

datafiles_cache_tempimgs_2011_2_images_nisraeli-children-bombs-leba.jpg

ee2.jpgIsraeli+children+use+toy+guns+during+the

Dude, do you even read what you're writing? :lol: This every justification of killing and extremism is what creates more extremism. There absolutely no difference between Hamas and your right wing. They don't do terror? Forget the IDF and the army, more Arabs are killed by settlers every year than the rockets of the resistance has killed Israeli in the history of the conflict! Right wing Israelis are willing to beat up/kill Palestinians on sight and that is by their own admitting. By your very same logic that you have the right to air-strike Gaza and kill civilians because of Hamas, then Hamas has the right to kill Israeli civilians because of the right wing extremists.

You have to realize that Israeli extremist only make more sense to you because your opinion is close to theirs. To a neutral they are equally terrorists like Hamas and to an Arab much more. In what world is this not insane:

Reaction to the killing and burning of Palestinian child:

Brh4JBRCYAEkT8G.jpg

"Killing Arabs is good morals"

BrhhBeoCAAAFzCR.jpg

Children being taught to use guns and signing bombs to be fired:

datafiles_cache_tempimgs_2011_2_images_nisraeli-children-bombs-leba.jpg

ee2.jpgIsraeli+children+use+toy+guns+during+the

No. My opinion is not close to theirs believe me.