14 minutes ago, Vesper said:

that underplays Rump and the Rethuglicans roles in this

Trump literally said

*If we stop testing then we will have NO MORE CASES'

he literally just said that at both of his last 'rallies'

it is insanity

I guess if all pregnancy tests disappeared no more humans would be born

one third of the US are just batshit cray

Political leaders are just a summary of the nations.

On 6/27/2020 at 4:25 PM, Supermonkey92 said:

Did you see the recent crap with the Cambridge 'professor' tweeting white lives dont matter?

Ofcourse you would want some consistency from the reputable Cambridge university. And consistent they were - they made her position permanent. What else would we expect them to do?

Oh, you see, she doesn't mean 'people' when she says white lives dont matter. She means "systems'. Then why the fuck would she use the phrase 'white LIVES'? If she wasnt targeting people but systems? Lol why the fuck is she even being taken seriously. She's hiding behind infinitely flexible language to be a racist cunt.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

i'm glad I no longer work for cambridge university, toothless organisation, just like the rest of academia these days.

On 6/27/2020 at 2:35 PM, Vesper said:

you are going into tinfoil hat territory

I don't think he ever left that territory and the good thing about thing about being in that territory is that you don't need to read any books you have read about history, international relations, sociology, politics etc.

If something happens it is because masters of the universe wanted it that way. you always see the big picture.

It is like now the masters want a race war and if Biden wins no it is because masters wanted him to win and made it look like we were going into a race war. You always see the big picture with that hat.

26 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

I don't think he ever left that territory and the good thing about thing about being in that territory is that you don't need to read any books you have read about history, international relations, sociology, politics etc.

If something happens it is because masters of the universe wanted it that way. you always see the big picture.

It is like now the masters want a race war and if Biden wins no it is because masters wanted him to win and made it look like we were going into a race war. You always see the big picture with that hat.

Cant figure out if your taking the piss or being funny?

1 minute ago, 11Drogba said:

You don't need to. You can always come up with conspiracy theories like you always do.

And what do you lose by it? Dont mind them and keep on being a sheep since you are rude. Keep living in that bubble and I do mine.

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

And what do you lose by it? Dont mind them and keep on being a sheep since you are rude. Keep living in that bubble and I do mine.

You just called me a sheep and I am the rude one right?

I just pointed out a pattern with people who love conspiracy theories.

You are not living in your bubble are you? You keep quoting people and repeating over and over and over again the same stuff like voting doesn't matter.

Tell that to gay couples in western countries how voting doesn't matter or women who want to keep their rights.

4 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

You just called me a sheep and I am the rude one right?

I just pointed out a pattern with people who love conspiracy theories.

You are not living in your bubble are you? You keep quoting people and repeating over and over and over again the same stuff like voting doesn't matter.

Tell that to gay couples in western countries how voting doesn't matter or women who want to keep their rights.

You started not me, you were the rude one by labeling me. And again dont read then, nothing is forced down your throat from my side. Yes opn your eyes, your voting does not matter, you dont get to decide whom becomes your leader, they want yes -men and puppets to do the work, they dont want critical thinking leaders. There is a good reason im not in Nato anymore. But ok if its conspiracy to you so be it....it is what it is.

Just now, Atomiswave said:

voting does not matter

This just means that you don't want women and gay people to have the rights they should have and you call this critical thinking. 

You have been repeating this for months now quoting literally everyone on every issue in this thread.

i'm glad I no longer work for cambridge university, toothless organisation, just like the rest of academia these days.
Can you say much about your time working there? What was it like?

Is it as crazy as it seems from the outside with the stupid ideas like 'decolonising science' or any of the other bullshit you see being pandered by people with useless PHD's?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

This just means that you don't want women and gay people to have the rights they should have and you call this critical thinking. 

You have been repeating this for months now quoting literally everyone on every issue in this thread.

Why are you imagining stuff now? When have I said gays etc dont have the right? Im saying you may cast your vote but in the end you dont get to decide, somehow that translates to Im against gays and women.....get a grip.

Violins dangerous. AR-15s a God given right. America circa 2020

Aurora PD breaking up the peaceful violin vigil for the very kid they murdered.

McClain was walking home, completely unarmed, and the coppers tackled him, placed him in a choke-hold and restrained him. A paramedic who arrived on the scene later injected him with ketamine to subdue him. McClain had a heart attack while being taken to the hospital. He suffered brain damage and was placed on life support until he died on Aug. 30, 2019

Elijah McClain: Colorado appoints special prosecutor to investigate 2019 police killing

Attorney general ordered to investigate death of 23-year-old Black man put in a neck hold in Aurora

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/25/elijah-mcclain-colorado-governor-police-killing

58 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Violins dangerous. AR-15s a God given right. America circa 2020

Aurora PD breaking up the peaceful violin vigil for the very kid they murdered.

McClain was walking home, completely unarmed, and the coppers tackled him, placed him in a choke-hold and restrained him. A paramedic who arrived on the scene later injected him with ketamine to subdue him. McClain had a heart attack while being taken to the hospital. He suffered brain damage and was placed on life support until he died on Aug. 30, 2019

Elijah McClain: Colorado appoints special prosecutor to investigate 2019 police killing

Attorney general ordered to investigate death of 23-year-old Black man put in a neck hold in Aurora

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/25/elijah-mcclain-colorado-governor-police-killing

Fucking scumbgs....and those AR-15's are brutal. Comes in several configurations and very reliable. And that clip shows US are going to be a police state if nothing is done.