Spike

And I responded back that MLK JR, the man who was synonomous with peaceful protests, was the most hated man in this country the year before he died.

Nobody cares here about the looting. In fact we are all smiles to loot when our favorite team wins a championship. The fact is black people are speaking up and its terrifying.
Nobody cares about the looting and everybody is scared of black people speaking up.

Gotcha

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure it's the looting

I agree. I would be scared too if people started destroying and robbing stores and restaurants. They burnt down the mattresses of homeless people, so they could not sleep on the streets no more. I mean, that is disgusting. Businesses ruined. During Corona where people have not enough money, they destroy more.

In Richmond, people burnt down a house, in which a child was living and people did not want firefighters to come, so they tried to stop firefighters from extinguishing the fire. So the Police needed to come to push away the people, so they could save the child.That is fucked up and attempted murder. You have to expect that people live in houses...
The child would have been burnt alive...
I hope they go to jail for that.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Nobody cares about the looting and everybody is scared of black people speaking up.

Gotcha

Yes.  In fact, with Insurance and covid relief bills the vast majority of looted shops are going to come out ahead financially.

1 minute ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Sounds like a sweet deal

The government knows this, hence why there is such a push to support "Property" rights. They dont want to pay out the extra relief on top of what insurance companies will pay.

White supremacists pose as 'Antifa' online, call for violence

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/02/tech/antifa-fake-twitter-account/index.html

A Twitter account that tweeted a call to violence and claimed to be representing the position of "Antifa" was in fact created by a known white supremacist group, Twitter said Monday. The company removed the account.

Before it emerged the account was run by white supremacists, Donald Trump Jr., President Donald Trump's son, pointed his 2.8 million Instagram followers to the account as an example how dangerous Antifa is.

"This account violated our platform manipulation and spam policy, specifically the creation of fake accounts," a Twitter spokesperson said in a statement. "We took action after the account sent a Tweet inciting violence and broke the Twitter Rules."
Although the account only had a few hundred followers, it is an example of white supremacists seeking to inflame tensions in the United States by posing as left-wing activists online.

snip

...so the account had only a few hundred followers, but Dump Jr. had it sussed out and massively amplified it's false-flag message to millions

nawwww, there isn't shenanigans going on, not at all
:eyes:

A white supremacist channel on Telegram encouraged followers to incite violence during police brutality protests by 'shooting in a crowd,' according to internal DHS memo

A white supremacist channel on Telegram encouraged its followers to spark violence to start a race war in the aftermath of the police killing of George Floyd, Politico reported, citing an internal Department of Homeland Security memo.

Citing the FBI, the note said that two days after Floyd's death, the channel "incited followers to engage in violence and start the 'boogaloo' — a term used by some violent extremists to refer to the start of a second Civil War — by shooting in a crowd."

One of the messages in the channel called for potential shooters to "frame the crowd around you" for the violence, the note said, according to Politico.

Other media outlets have also reported on white supremacist groups weaponizing protests against police brutality to incite violence.

Meanwhile, several Republican officials, including President Donald Trump, have blamed "antifa" for the violence and some have suggested protesters should be hunted down like terrorists.

snip

I agree. I would be scared too if people started destroying and robbing stores and restaurants. They burnt down the mattresses of homeless people, so they could not sleep on the streets no more. I mean, that is disgusting. Businesses ruined. During Corona where people have not enough money, they destroy more.

In Richmond, people burnt down a house, in which a child was living and people did not want firefighters to come, so they tried to stop firefighters from extinguishing the fire. So the Police needed to come to push away the people, so they could save the child.That is fucked up and attempted murder. You have to expect that people live in houses...
The child would have been burnt alive...
I hope they go to jail for that.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

It doesn't take a genius to see how this worsens.

It already has. Today or yesterday (cba to check the time difference) a cop was walked up on from behind by a 'protester' a shot in the head. Preach it.

In another area, you had a group of police that had the national guard with them shot at from a crowd. Police and NG shoot back. Innocent guy in the crowd shot. Black guy just to throw a bit more fuel on the fire.

Gun sales up 80% apparently.

Antifa making things worse.

So far trump has done nothing. He's a weak leader. Threatens to use the army to bring control. Oh now he's a dictator. Same usual culprits.

For the right you got fear mongering about antifa coming to the rural areas to start the 'revolution' making people with guns even more anxious to unload.

The whole country is fucked mate. Need some calm, reasonable heads to prevail before this shit gets ridiculously deadly and the culture war becomes near unfixable

1 hour ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Martin Luther King jr was the most hated man in America in 1967 even with peaceful protests.

The problem isnt the lootng. Its the fact that black folks arent sitting down taking it anymore and its scaring everybody.

It is looting. Protest can happen even NYC leaders back it. 

But not looting. Even a video of protester stop other protester from looting a Target store in Brooklyn. 

Just now, Fernando said:

It is looting. Protest can happen even NYC leaders back it. 

But not looting. Even a video of protester stop other protester from looting Target. 

MLK didnt loot and they hated him just as much as they hated Antifa.

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

MLK didnt loot and they hated him just as much as they hated Antifa.

MLK showed the way. I'm sure he would be also saying the same thing if was a live. That peaceful protest is the way, but you lose credibility when you start looting. 

10 minutes ago, Fernando said:

MLK showed the way. I'm sure he would be also saying the same thing if was a live. That peaceful protest is the way, but you lose credibility when you start looting. 

How much credibility did he have when he was the most hated person in the country, called the N word by the sitting president, and was murdered?

People just want it to be peaceful so that they can ignore it.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/2020/06/01/rioters-so-angry-about-george-floyd-they-wrote-free-palestine-on-a-synagogue-n478113

Gotta protest police brutality.

Or use the unrest to take post shots at anyone you hate.

MSNBC with the stellar conversation.

Thinks rioting and protesting Covid are the same thing;

"What do you make of the President’s reaction to all of this sort of protests? …  there were two tweets, Rochelle, from the President — one May 1st, one May 29th — the May 1st one where he says the Governor of Michigan “should give a little and put out the fire.” “These are very good people, but they’re angry.” The 29th one, of course, dealing with black folks, “These thugs are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd. I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to the governor. The military is on the way.”

Yep. [emoji854]

I see a lot of back and forth on looters versus protestors.

This is what is going on for the last 3 or 4 days:

In the DAYTIME, you have millions of peaceful protestors, totally legit actions by 99% of them

not burning, no looting (or extremely rare) MANY of them (the protestors) help STOP the people trying to burn and loot and start violence (there are hundreds of videos of this, I have already posted some)

now you also have cops, starting yesterday, completely attacking THEM, the legit protestors, (the cops are not doing this in all situations but they are now doig so in many, like this) :

THEN

night kicks in, the curfews kick in

many, if not most of the legit protestors are driven off the street, or willingly leave

THEN

you have the roving gangs of instigators, roving criminal gangs, plus the bad shit-stirring stirring worst forms of the so-called 'antifa' (the types who want to start a war to bring down society) AND the white power agents provocateur mimicking the so-called 'antifa'

and you no longer have many of the real, legit protestors to stop the bad actors

THIS all combines to completely trample the original message of why the protests are going down in the first place

and gives the RW cunt politicians like Trump and other Rethugs like Cotton an excuse to break US law and send in the US Military

it is all a giant psy op

47 minutes ago, Vesper said:

This 2 minute video, which unfolded on live tv, is the story of what it is to be Black in America. The Black family tries to flag police for help—then police arrest THEM.

If an officer without reason points a fucking M16 at my face I will explode. Who the fuck do you think you are? Illiterate bare footed cunts. Kepp this up and you will have martial law very shortly.

If an officer without reason points a fucking M16 at my face I will explode. Who the fuck do you think you are? Illiterate bare footed cunts. Kepp this up and you will have martial law very shortly.
I was told somewhere that the US (all over or depends by state?) Has a measly six months training in order to be a cop.

Compare to Germany where its 3 years including psychological testing.

Have no idea what the UK training is like though.