Spike

35 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Meh, he and Vesper are the epitome of far left progressive hostility. "If you disagree with me than you are racist mentality." They've both demonstrated it beautifully on multiple occasions. They shouldn't be taken seriously. 

"The elected officials who matter most in reforming police departments and the criminal justice system work at the state and local levels. Its mayors and county executives that appoint most chiefs and negotiate collective bargaining agreements with police unions. - Barack Obama 

Minnesota  = Democratic Senator, Governor, Mayor, and Police Force 

Guess that means Obama is a racist or uncle tom then? You absolute buffoon. 

you don't know a goddamn thing about my political stances

I am NOT far left at all

in your whitewashed brain any criticism of systemic racism is automatically a 'far left' stance

if you, as a non white, think that Trump and Republicans (and in the UK you can add many Tories and certainly UKIP, BNP, and the National Front, etc etc) cling to power with zero reliance on racism and racial division than you are the biggest dupe ever to post on this board

all you do is post the most simple-minded, Fox News-approved talking points, buttressed with an almost unbelievable amount of logical fallacy-based plazzy arguments and attempts to obfuscate and divert

you think that tossing out Obama, a VERY flawed POTUS in many ways somehow will win the day? LOLOLOLOL

you are hopelessly trapped in a controlled binary thought mind-trap

a false left/right paradigm

and for you to sit there and defend people that would lynch yer non-white, brown arse if it suited them in the slightest is a pathetic joke

you are nothing but a minstrel show with a North African twist, shilling out for what is basically the current power projection of ol' massa

same as all the rest of the non-white toms, coons, and shills, bananas and coconuts

you are probably a big fanboy of Diamond and Silk, Michelle Malkin, Jesse Lee Patterson, etc etc

the jews had a term for the jew Nazi collaborators

kapos

yer non-white arse, if you were in the wrong hood at the wrong time, in the wrong year, charged with some bullshit by a 'precious' white trash bitch

would get strung up from a tree faster than it would take the good ol' boys flipping the rope to sing a full rendition of Dixie

you are the North African Uncle Ruckus

2 hours ago, killer1257 said:

I am pretty sure that your stat is wrong. Italia has 33k deaths, Germany has 8600 deaths and sweden has 4k deaths.Your stat can't be true

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Maybe the stats were a bit old - Alistair Cambells twitter. Whichever way you look at it, Johnsons lies and total unpreparedness have contributed

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

26 EU countries combined population 747 million and 34 500 Covid deaths. UK population 68 million 39 000 deaths.

Well done Johnson, you can go and hide again now after Operation Defend Cummings.

What I dont understand is the whole before things ease..we need to meet these tests or the 5 stages.. 

Which we haven't done but suddenly its hurrah everything is fine!!! I get the need to open things up to get things going again so no crazy amount of job losses...but theres no track and trace system running and whatever else was meant to happen before things eased. Nothing major has changed.

3 months later they're now deciding to quantine arrivals...bit late!

It's been such a massive shambles but it's been paid for in so many lives! 

The west is really fucked both in the immediate and far future.

Theres no reasonable middle ground anymore for people to disagree let alone have plausible views. The US is furthest along.

The racial tensions have no clear possibility of simmering down. The police in many places has a real deep ingrained culture problem. Any progress has only been recent decades and its fragile. On the other hand, you've got the worst, twisted perspectives coming from Frankfurt luvvies. Racism has been redefined that youd think america was nazi considering what people seem to think white supremacy is nowadays.

People lurch to the right or left rationalizing that they surely cant be the unreasonable ones. It's a fight for power (in no short reason due to those who see EVERYTHING as a struggle of power) and everyone is partisan now.

Ridiculous and well and truly fucked. Cant even be optimistic.

In the meantime, theres a lovely breeze this time of year!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, manpe said:

How has he been defending racists? I don't see it. 

You were also arguing with Vesper when Bernardo Silva made that stupid racist joke.

You also wanted back the member who got kicked out for his anti-semitic post.

If you want to educate yourself on these issues Vesper might help, because unlike you she sees it.

You were also arguing with Vesper when Bernardo Silva made that stupid racist joke.

If you want to educate yourself on these issues Vesper might help, because unlike you she sees it.

Problem about the Silva and Mendy Situation was that Silva made a racist joke to his best Friend who know each other before Man City and their humor is not politically correct.

Just like Dave Chapelle makes racist jokes all the time (about black people, Chinese people, Mexican people etc.). He also makes jokes about homosexuals, transsexuals etc.

But he is no racist nor a homophob either.

For me, he is the goat of comedy.

Yes, the joke was racist and I did not find it funny either, but when you look their IG videos, they make racist jokes all the time. Silva once said to Mendy on a Stream that he can't see him when it's night and they laughed. This is the same joke people say about me when it's night lol. I am not white either. My generation grew up with Dave Chapelle and we make those type of jokes. Obviously we do not make those jokes when we meet other people who might not agree with that type of humour. It was stupid of Silva to post it online because we live in a time where you have to be politically correct all the time. In my opinion, you have to differentiate between racist jokes between close friends, which are not there to hurt you and real racism like the guy that killed George floyd.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

I dont know what the orders have been so this is speculation, but it looks like many cities have told their police departments to retreat from the front lines?

Curfews are in place there are some places the police are trying to stop the looting but look at the fucking state of New York.

I'm telling you this shit is frightening because you've got some pissed of people with guns itching for antifa to start shit in the suburbs. You've already had a sheriff in Florida tell looters that he WANTS home owners to shoot back if there house is attacked/looted/set on fire.

A business owner in Minneapolis was recently released free of charges for shooting someone trying to loot his shop.

It's ready to pop off. I've got some hope that these antifa kids aren't completely suicidal stupid even though they are clearly cnuts

The problem with this is that it no longer is a protest once it turns into looting. 

A far cry of the actual peaceful protest that Martin Luther King showed us. 

And because of looting if continues the military will have to step in and then it will get even uglier. 

5 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

ermmm you are wrong men, Bernardo Silva is a friend with Mendy. 

The problem is that he did it via social media since we are leaving in a world that gets insulted for anything nowadays. 

But if you and your friend do that, it's not racist you are playing around with your friend. 

And obviously your friend would have to back you and say we are just playing around, that's how we are. But if your friend leaves you to hang, then what kind of friendship you have......

Anyways I don't even play like that with my friends, I find it dumb. I rather treat them with respect and honor. 

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

The problem with this is that it no longer is a protest once it turns into looting. 

A far cry of the actual peaceful protest that Martin Luther King showed us. 

And because of looting if continues the military will have to step in and then it will get even uglier. 

Martin Luther King jr was the most hated man in America in 1967 even with peaceful protests.

The problem isnt the lootng. Its the fact that black folks arent sitting down taking it anymore and its scaring everybody.

Martin Luther King jr was the most hated man in America in 1967 even with peaceful protests.

The problem isnt the lootng. Its the fact that black folks arent sitting down taking it anymore and its scaring everybody.
I'm pretty sure it's the looting

I live here, how about taking my word for it?
The post you responded to said that it was a problem that peaceful protests have developed into rioting and looting and it's this problem which may need the army to step in.

Its 2020, with global news that's goes 24/7. It's pretty clear that looting is a major problem that's pissing people off.

13 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

The post you responded to said that it was a problem that peaceful protests have developed into rioting and looting and it's this problem which may need the army to step in.

Its 2020, with global news that's goes 24/7. It's pretty clear that looting is a major problem that's pissing people off.

And I responded back that MLK JR, the man who was synonomous with peaceful protests, was the most hated man in this country the year before he died.

Nobody cares here about the looting. In fact we are all smiles to loot when our favorite team wins a championship. The fact is black people are speaking up and its terrifying.