Spike

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

it is NOT murder

murder is the deliberate taking of a human life

what determines what construes a human life?

sentience

capacity to feel, perceive, or experience subjectively

what gives human's that?

brain waves

5 main types

brain-waves-thoughts-meditation.jpeg

these do not occur in their entirety until well into the 3rd trimester

the key part is the last of all to mature, the cerebral cortex, which is responsible for most of what we think of as mental life–conscious experience, voluntary actions, thinking, remembering, and feeling.

It has only begun to function around the time gestation comes to an end

therefore the foetus before that is NOT in possession of what it takes to be inherently a human being

and you cannot use the potentiality argument

as potentially I am the prime minister of Great Britain

BUT I m NOT accorded the duties and powers of that office until I actually posses it

so

stay the FUCK out my and ALL other women's wombs!!!

our bodies, our fucking choice

i will be well fucked if I let some 2000 year old fairytale book about an imaginary sky being dictate what the hell I or any woman does with her reproductive capacity

one last thing

the biggest fucking hypocrites in the goddamn world are pro forced birthers who say abortion is always wrong EXCEPT in cases of rape or incest

well, under that cocked-up logic what the hell is the difference between aborting a foetus that came from daddy banging daughter dearest and also taking a gun and blowing away its sister and brother, who are aged 3 and 7 now and also came from daddy banging daughter!!!! according to pro forced birthers, all 3 are 'humans'

typical situational cunts

GMAFB

I gave you an example of the same lady that you mentioned about Roe v Wade states she made the biggest mistake of her life. And she changed to be a pro life from abortion.

If you cared to watch a great documentary and hear testimony about all that's wrong with this abortion scheme:

3 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I gave you an example of the same lady that you mentioned about Roe v Wade states she made the biggest mistake of her life. And she changed to be a pro life from abortion.

If you cared to watch a great documentary and hear testimony about all that's wrong with this abortion scheme:

I DO NOT CARE

no one is going to tell me what the hell to do with my body

nor tell women in general what we can and cannot do with our reproductive rights

not happening

especially as the vast majority of the most virulent forced birthers are fucking men

21 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I DO NOT CARE

no one is going to tell me what the hell to do with my body

nor tell women in general what we can and cannot do with our reproductive rights

not happening

especially as the vast majority of the most virulent forced birthers are fucking men

ermm that was a women in the Roe v Wade that turn from abortionist to pro life.....

18 hours ago, Fernando said:

ermm that was a women in the Roe v Wade that turn from abortionist to pro life.....

it is not pro life

that is right wing framing that tries to make it seem like we are doing something that is anti-humanity

it is forced birthing

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

it is not pro life

that is right wing framing that tries to make it seem like we are doing something that is anti-humanity

it is forced birthing

It's murder because your taking the right to live. Like I said I'm glad my mother didn't killed me. She let me live and here I am writing to you. 

And I'm here to tell you that no matter if you do it I will still love you and forgive you. 

On 15/02/2020 at 5:16 PM, Fernando said:

It's murder because your taking the right to live. Like I said I'm glad my mother didn't killed me. She let me live and here I am writing to you. 

And I'm here to tell you that no matter if you do it I will still love you and forgive you. 

it is not murder, as I previously and meticulously laid out

like hell if I ever relent to letting fundie religious delusional fascists drive us women once again into back alley dodgy and life-threatening abortion chop shops to simply maintain self-control over our bodies and our lives

reproductive rights and female autonomy are things I will never surrender, ever

thank fuck I do not live in a regressive and dangerous country like the US or other hubristic backwaters that are semi or fully run by thuggish men once again trying to maintain or reinstate thousands of years of patriarchal domination

On 15/02/2020 at 4:32 PM, Vesper said:

like hell if I ever relent to letting fundie religious delusional fascists drive us women once again into back alley dodgy and life-threatening abortion chop shops to simply maintain self-control over our bodies and our lives

reproductive rights and female autonomy is one thing I will never surrender, ever

thank fuck I do not live in a regressive and dangerous country like the US or other hubristic backwaters that are semi or fully run by thuggish men once again trying to maintain or reinstate thousands of years of patriarchal domination

Superb post.

6 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

What a circus. Not a good start for Bloomberg.

Trump is enjoying this.

That's rich coming from Donald. His debates were entertaining (unfortunately seems to be the only thing that matters), but intellectually they were the worst political debates and it's not even close. When he got his ass handed to him by Clinton was spectacular, but the corrupt fucker got Russians to help him because of obvious business ties to them (too bad Mueller wasn't able to prove it).

Sad to see he has even managed to manipulate religious people to take his side (granted, they are not hard to manipulate, so an obvious target for Trump).

On 20/02/2020 at 11:32 AM, NikkiCFC said:

What a circus. Not a good start for Bloomberg.

Trump is enjoying this.

The election will see the Dems get the same kind of thrashing as Corbyn and his extremist Labour party got.

More and more moderate people are being pushed  to the Conservatives and this will continue for as long as the Lefties continue along the road with this dangerous and devisive Woke and identity politics BS.

On 21/02/2020 at 0:51 PM, chippy said:

The election will see the Dems get the same kind of thrashing as Corbyn and his extremist Labour party got.

More and more moderate people are being pushed  to the Conservatives and this will continue for as long as the Lefties continue along the road with this dangerous and devisive Woke and identity politics BS.

define what you mean by identity politics

you sound like you are using right-wing talking points m8

or you are some neoliberal 3rd way Blairite type

perhaps I am wrong, which is why I ask

On 2/15/2020 at 11:32 AM, Vesper said:

reproductive rights and female autonomy are things I will never surrender, ever

Your saying it's men but you completely ignore the point that I mentioned that the women in the case of the roe v wade turned pro life...

Anyhow that is my response as to why I will vote for Trump. Because someone asked me why and that is the response.

I will not support anyone that is for abortion. I believe that is murder and because of that Trump will get my vote.