Spike

1 hour ago, 11Drogba said:

I know already that you are more into conspiracy theories.

Its not a conpiracy mate.....look it up. I can only say I have been in semi high places, have had contacts with people in the know. Again just investigate and it will be more clear what I mean.

1 hour ago, manpe said:

You're a climate change denier?

Not a denier per say, just that they are milking it way way way way over the board. And we are talking about alot of dough here.

6 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Its not a conpiracy mate.....look it up. I can only say I have been in semi high places, have had contacts with people in the know. Again just investigate and it will be more clear what I mean.

Not a denier per say, just that they are milking it way way way way over the board. And we are talking about alot of dough here.

It always amazes me how many people on the internet are in contact with people in the know and have been to high places.

2 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

It always amazes me how many people on the internet are in contact with people in the know and have been to high places.

Dont get it twisted now.....not all are BS. I was in Nato for 6 years, I have done and seen things that will shock most of us. Some just might be real and not some story. JUst investigate for yourself dont take my word for it. I just put it out here in response to that pic. Believe it dont believe it, up to you.

On 9/25/2019 at 0:59 PM, Atomiswave said:

Dont get it twisted now.....not all are BS. I was in Nato for 6 years, I have done and seen things that will shock most of us. Some just might be real and not some story. JUst investigate for yourself dont take my word for it. I just put it out here in response to that pic. Believe it dont believe it, up to you.

I do my own research, which usually means following the money. There is only so much time we can spare on hobbies, considering work and life in general, so we trust certain media sources more than others.

I find it very hard to believe there are groups out there with more money to spare and that exert more influence than the oil industry.

most of the green movement I see today, which some call radical, or about climate change, is merely about ensuring capitalism works. It’s about enforcing that the oil industry finally pays all the costs of its own business... it never has.

The science behind climate change is actually pretty obvious, I mean artificially releasing high quantities of co2, that earth took a very long time to collect, creates imbalances. 

regarding the solutions, then I’m very very skeptical.

14 hours ago, Robchels said:

I do my own research, which usually means following the money. There is only so much time we can spare on hobbies, considering work and life in general, so we trust certain media sources more than others.

I find it very hard to believe there are groups out there with more money to spare and that exert more influence than the oil industry.

most of the green movement I see today, which some call radical, or about climate change, is merely about ensuring capitalism works. It’s about enforcing that the oil industry finally pays all the costs of its own business... it never has.

The science behind climate change is actually pretty obvious, I mean artificially releasing high quantities of co2, that earth took a very long time to collect, creates imbalances. 

regarding the solutions, then I’m very very skeptical.

As I said they are milking it for their benefit not ours. Just another scare tactic for the masses and at the same time rolling in huge amounts of cash.

On 25/09/2019 at 4:27 PM, Atomiswave said:

I dont believe in it at all...just another scare tactic to suck up unseen amount of money.

I am surprised to hear you say this, I am a sceptic at heart in most things, but the science is very conclusive

I do agree that carbon exchange markets are a scam, it is just a license for the giant firms to buy the right to pollute

but the overall climate is very much being affected, be it anthropogenic in nature or partially to do with solar activity

49 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I am surprised to hear you say this, I am a sceptic at heart in most things, but the science is very conclusive

I do agree that carbon exchange markets are a scam, it is just a license for the giant firms to buy the right to pollute

but the overall climate is very much being affected, be it anthropogenic in nature or partially to do with solar activity

Yup science is pretty conclusive, just some capitalists think 'fuck it, all I want is profit/nationalism' over looking at the bigger picture.

The bigger picture being we're all on this fucking ball spinning in space, and we should look after it ! :cig:

58 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Theres plenty scinetist out there claming its BS, just search and see. Can we fuck it up, sure we can. Is it really as bad as they say? Not even close.

5 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Theres plenty scinetist out there claming its BS, just search and see. Can we fuck it up, sure we can. Is it really as bad as they say? Not even close.

almost all of the climate deniers are paid shills for big industries

95% plus of climate change denialist groups are fronts for RW consortiums and fossil fuel firms

Exxon's own research for at least the last 50 years, which they suppressed and hid, showed the effects of the greenhouse gasses on global climate change

13 minutes ago, Vesper said:

almost all of the climate deniers are paid shills for big industries

95% plus of climate change denialist groups are fronts for RW consortiums and fossil fuel firms

Exxon's own research for at least the last 50 years, which they suppressed and hid, showed the effects of the greenhouse gasses on global climate change

There are shills on both sides.....make no mistake about that mate. One look at the money involved and its righ there looking at us. Its getting milked to the max.