Spike

9 hours ago, Vesper said:

Fuck Nuttyahu, his arse belongs in a prison for crimes against humanity and for helping collude to elect that twat Trump and his grifter clan of hate and theft

RW fascist racist tribalist supremacist criminal

and why use a right wing nut job loving zionist website like Behold Israel? Amir Tsarfati is a RW christofacist favourite, the 'end times' nutter crowd pushes his claptrap

95% of those cunts would try and stone me and my wife to death just because we are lesbian

what's next, Brigitte Gabriel? 

these people are virulent racists and Islamophobic nobs

I also trust the IDF and the Mossad as far as I can spit into a gale force wind

Exclusive: Jeffrey Epstein’s investment in an Israeli start-up reveals a myriad of links to Donald Trump and Israeli spies.

https://narativ.org/2019/07/27/building-big-brother/

Ukrainian-born Viktor Vekselberg is close to Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump’s lawyer Michael Cohen. He’s been in business with former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak for 5 years.

merlin_137864961_53a07143-4c80-4668-a4ee-30bc217ed8de-jumbo.jpg

Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak (center) with the three co-founders of Carbyne (formerly Reporty). Alex Dizengof, Amir Elichai and Lital Leshem. All four are tied to Israeli military intelligence or cybersecurity.

14626660218906_b.jpg

A rare photo of Joel Zamel obtained by Narativ (center), Erik Prince of Frontier Resource Group (left) and George Nader (right). All three men attended a meeting with Donald Trump, Jr. on August 3 2016 to discuss a social media manipulation plan by Zamel’s Psy Group.

CARByne3.001-1.jpeg

CARByne.001.jpeg

Six nations hatched a plot to elect Trump. The plot was hatched in 2015; the nations involved were  Russia, Israel, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Bahrain, and Egypt. The leaders of these countries were all involved.

Israeli, Saudi, and Emirati Officials Privately Pushed For Trump To Strike A Grand Bargain With Putin

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/israeli-saudi-and-emirati-officials-privately-pushed-for-trump-to-strike-a-grand-bargain-with-putin

Three of these six nations—Russia, Israel, the UAE—had infiltrated deep into the Trump campaign by March 2016: Russia through Dimitri Simes; the UAE through Yousef al-Otaiba; Israel through Kushner, Groner, and Birnbaum. The campaign understood the plan these nations had.

The MIDDLE EAST EYE is a London-based British media outlet run by a longtime editor at THE GUARDIAN—one of the most respected media outlets in the United Kingdom. 15 months ago it broke harrowing news of a multinational conspiracy to elect Donald Trump.

EXCLUSIVE: The secret yacht summit that realigned the Middle East

Arab leaders from UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Jordan plotted to counter Turkey and Iran, and replace the GCC and Arab League

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/exclusive-secret-yacht-summit-realigned-middle-east

Wait a minute there's like a contradiction here? You state that these people want you "dead" because of your beliefs but then you want them dead for their beliefs? That sounds contradictoria to me....

And just like you downplay my sources I can say the same thing of your in the reverse....

7 minutes ago, Fernando said:

All you have is just curses? 

You do know that Iran is the number one force of terrorism sponsored in the midde east? 

Iran just spend the money on terrorism then help their poor people. 

Are you for real now? So what else does your news agencies tell you?

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

Damn Vesper you know your politics man.......quality stuff. Israel wouldnt dare lift a finger in Iran anyway, they only murder and steal land vs non existent foes.......and for the record I dont hate jews, I hate the zionist scumbags that see us all as sheep ( ghoyem ). I for one very glad Iran answered the call regarding the US uber drone they shot down, and the fact Trump tried his hardest to claim they also shot of Irans days after lol. Also good Iran took 2 UK tankers.....Eng had no business seizing one of Irans, but we know the order came from US and Israel anyway. Imagine your land gets taken piece by piece and no one says a thing:

Billedresultat for israel taking land year after year

No outlets no news channel mention this fact......thats all the answer you need to know.

Is that even real? Because as far as I know the otoman empire control vast amounts of that land after they fell it split up. 

I think this was after the ottoman split up. 

I never seen a nation of Palestinian. 

If anything it was the otoman empire. 

middle_east_1914_english.jpg

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

Is that even real? Because as far as I know the otomar empire control vast amounts of that land after they fell it split up. 

I think this was after the ottoman split up. 

I never seen a nation of Palestinian. 

If anything it was the otoman empire. 

middle_east_1914_english.jpg

You can research for yourself mate and see........Israel have almost eaten it all up. Is that fair? They bulldoze their homes by force.

8 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Are you for real now? So what else does your news agencies tell you?

What about the testimony of Iranian people and how their regime is? How they have oppression and all that stuff? Humans rights in Iran is amongst the poor and let's not even discuss how they will kill you for even having a different beliefs...

2 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Wait a minute there's like a contradiction here? You state that these people want you "dead" because of your beliefs but then you want them dead for their beliefs? That sounds contradictoria to me....

And just like you downplay my sources I can say the same thing of your in the reverse....

I never said shit about advocating killing anyone

so no clue what you are talking about

and being LGBTQ is NOT a 'belief'

it is every much a biological fact as is my mixed race ethnicity

both of those bedrock foundational parts (race and sexuality) that make ME what I am as a sentient, autonomous human ARE the subject of extreme oppression and far too often death on a global basis, with fundie religion (the 3 Abrahamic ones (xianism, islam, and judaism) being the worst) oft-times being the primary driver and tool of rationalisation for that hate and racism as well.

as for sources, go ahead and stack up mine, which are from world-respected papers and sources versus some obscure RW zionist blogger who is the darling of crackpot 'end-times' RW pseudo christian extremists and also white nationalists and radical zionist supremacists who inhabit the same shabby little vectors

I welcome that comparison

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

What about the testimony of Iranian people and how their regime is? How they have oppression and all that stuff? Humans rights in Iran is amongst the poor and let's not even discuss how they will kill you for even having a different beliefs...

That was not the point now was it......I didnt say the regime in Iran is super duper.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

I never said shit about advocating killing anyone

so no clue what you are talking about

and being LGBTQ is NOT a 'belief'

it is every much a biological fact as is my mixed race ethnicity

both of those bedrock foundational parts (race and sexuality) that make ME what I am as a sentient, autonomous human ARE the subject of extreme oppression and far too often death on a global basis, with fundie religion (the 3 Abrahamic ones (xianism, islam, and judaism) being the worst) oft-times being the primary driver and tool of rationalisation for that hate and racism as well.

as for sources, go ahead and stack up mine, which are from world-respected papers and sources versus some obscure RW zionist blogger who is the darling of crackpot 'end-times' RW pseudo christian extremists and also white nationalists and radical zionist supremacists who inhabit the same shabby little vectors

I welcome that comparison

Can I see the biological fact please? 

Thanks. 

5 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I just gave you a map that doesn't have Palestinian name..... 

Which means squad........your map is from 1912, mine is from 1947. People still lived there, then little by little they got decimated and nothing was done or said about it. Theres a good reason for that.

2 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Which means squad........your map is from 1912, mine is from 1947. People still lived there, then little by little they got decimated and nothing was done or said about it. Theres a good reason for that.

So history means squad? 

Then what difference is that from 1912 to 1947? 

Nothing because it means "squad" 

No point in arguing with that anymore. 

Just now, Fernando said:

So history means squad? 

Then what difference is that from 1912 to 1947? 

Nothing because it means "squad" 

No point in arguing with that anymore. 

Ottoman may have been there but it wasnt theirs.......turks werent living there for eons. Its like if Iran invaded Saudi for 100 years, doesnt mean its Irans birth territory. Arabs were living there before that etc.

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

Ottoman may have been there but it wasnt theirs.......turks werent living there for eons. Its like if Iran invaded Saudi for 100 years, doesnt mean its Irans birth territory. Arabs were living there before that etc.

No point you said history don't matter. 

Present is what matters. So talking about the past means "squat"

No point you said history don't matter. 

Present is what matters. So talking about the past means "squat"

Of course history matters, I as a persian love all that. We also owned half the known worlds at some points but that doesnt mean it was OUR land.

29 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Of course history matters, I as a persian love all that. We also owned half the known worlds at some points but that doesnt mean it was OUR land.

Look I get it you want to defend a group of people. We all do, but at one point whoever is the leader must put aside his ego and hatred for the enemy and must think about his people. 

The Palestinian leadership is about to get a proposal from the US, take it and save your people. 

I don't know if they will ever take it because their hatred for the jews is much more than the well being of their people. 

I think about the movie Kingdom of Heaven with orlando bloom. How the fight for that land is never ending. But the leader at the end which is orlando takes the term and leaves a live with his people.

A leader that considers more important the lives of his people. 

p35756_v_v8_an.jpg

Look I get it you want to defend a group of people. We all do, but at one point whoever is the leader must put aside his ego and hatred for the enemy and must think about his people. 

The Palestinian leadership is about to get a proposal from the US, take it and save your people. 

I don't know if they will ever take it because their hatred for the jews is much more than the well being of their people. 

I think about the movie Kingdom of Heaven with orlando bloom. How the fight for that land is never ending. But the leader at the end which is orlando takes the term and leaves a live with his people.

A leader that considers more important the lives of his people. 

p35756_v_v8_an.jpg

Lets hope so my man..........enough with all the evil shit we must do better. But yeah fat chance that happens.

Looks like US want that war with Iran. Now blaming yet again another bogus attack on Iran without a single proof. Even said the other day that entering Iran would be piss easy......well dear Trump so far Iran have responded much better than you. Filmed all your destroyers and fleet without you noticing it ( stealth drone with weaponry ), shot your 220m plus uber drone like a bird.