Spike

A MOURINHO VIEW ON THE BREXIT SITUATION

I 'm following the drama from the early days as you know.
From the day Cameron announced the referendum.
For me the biggest danger is that it will bring Europe and the UK back to the early thirties, the pre-Hitler days.
I don't know who exactly the protagonists are going to be but it's taking us back to pre-Hitler days.

There are the gloomy predictions about Britain's economic future after brexit.
I d' like to know this:
Exactly how bad is it going to be ?
I suspect everyone likes to know.
I have a benchmark. My benchmark is Greece's varouf-exit.
You know why ? Because it was abandoned 6 hours after it started by the people who initiated it themselves !
So in this scale how does brexit fare you reckon ? 20% ? 40% ? 70% ?
There is also the new Kostas Gavras film "Adults in the room" for those of you who want to have a laugh with the antics of the varouf-exiteers of Greece.

But whatever the answer to this question may be, I feel it has n't gone down to the public.
It's always like this:
The government -some government- announces huge tax increases, the newspapers write about it with big letters every day (alas, huge tax increases)
but most folks appreciate only when the envelope from the tax authority reaches them and only then. This is an observed and recorded fact - don't argue !

So we come to the present juncture and worry about the economic impact of Brexit later (if Brexit happens).

To approximate the situation I look into the various sides in the argument, the various camps.
There is the strong remain camp. Libs, SNP, Greens.
They will support remain for obvious reasons, no matter what the prospects are (i.e. win or lose in a new referendum).
Libs for instance have more than doubled their percentage so they are going to be Britain's pro-Europe party no matter what.
So the existence of the strong remain camp won't tell us who is ahead now in the country, the remainers or the brexiteers ?
There is then the weak remain camp (Labour).
Corbyn used to think that brexit will be forgotten and he can carry on with labkipers and remainers under the same roof.
It backfired, he is sustaining huge losses to the Libs so he is on the road to become a weak remainer.
Again due to this peculiar situation, Labour's stance is not a tell-tale clue.

On ther other side there are the brexiteers of course, Boris, Farage and the labkipers.

One thing that speaks in favour of remain's prospects is the Tory rebellion though.
Rory, now Nicholas Soames and others.
If things were going well for brexit would n't all the Tories be tame like little lambs, obeying Theresa's calls, Boris's calls ?

In my opinion it is a mystery at this stage.
Also Boris would never call for elections on the 15th of October or Corbyn would never have refused, if a Boris defeat was the plainly obvious outcome.

What is your response to those concerns of mine ?

5 hours ago, cosmicway said:

A MOURINHO VIEW ON THE BREXIT SITUATION

I 'm following the drama from the early days as you know.
From the day Cameron announced the referendum.
For me the biggest danger is that it will bring Europe and the UK back to the early thirties, the pre-Hitler days.
I don't know who exactly the protagonists are going to be but it's taking us back to pre-Hitler days.

There are the gloomy predictions about Britain's economic future after brexit.
I d' like to know this:
Exactly how bad is it going to be ?
I suspect everyone likes to know.
I have a benchmark. My benchmark is Greece's varouf-exit.
You know why ? Because it was abandoned 6 hours after it started by the people who initiated it themselves !
So in this scale how does brexit fare you reckon ? 20% ? 40% ? 70% ?
There is also the new Kostas Gavras film "Adults in the room" for those of you who want to have a laugh with the antics of the varouf-exiteers of Greece.

But whatever the answer to this question may be, I feel it has n't gone down to the public.
It's always like this:
The government -some government- announces huge tax increases, the newspapers write about it with big letters every day (alas, huge tax increases)
but most folks appreciate only when the envelope from the tax authority reaches them and only then. This is an observed and recorded fact - don't argue !

So we come to the present juncture and worry about the economic impact of Brexit later (if Brexit happens).

To approximate the situation I look into the various sides in the argument, the various camps.
There is the strong remain camp. Libs, SNP, Greens.
They will support remain for obvious reasons, no matter what the prospects are (i.e. win or lose in a new referendum).
Libs for instance have more than doubled their percentage so they are going to be Britain's pro-Europe party no matter what.
So the existence of the strong remain camp won't tell us who is ahead now in the country, the remainers or the brexiteers ?
There is then the weak remain camp (Labour).
Corbyn used to think that brexit will be forgotten and he can carry on with labkipers and remainers under the same roof.
It backfired, he is sustaining huge losses to the Libs so he is on the road to become a weak remainer.
Again due to this peculiar situation, Labour's stance is not a tell-tale clue.

On ther other side there are the brexiteers of course, Boris, Farage and the labkipers.

One thing that speaks in favour of remain's prospects is the Tory rebellion though.
Rory, now Nicholas Soames and others.
If things were going well for brexit would n't all the Tories be tame like little lambs, obeying Theresa's calls, Boris's calls ?

In my opinion it is a mystery at this stage.
Also Boris would never call for elections on the 15th of October or Corbyn would never have refused, if a Boris defeat was the plainly obvious outcome.

What is your response to those concerns of mine ?

REVOTE, the first one was so compromised

it is madness to crash out No Deal

On 4/12/2019 at 4:41 PM, Vesper said:

No. I am saying it is NOT antisemitism. It is a false charge that they always use to deflect any sort of speaking truth to power.

If you wish to talk on this more, please post in here, I am going out for the evening, will reply tomorrow, have a nice night.

cheers

I wanted to share with you this. I don't know if it was you but i remember having a conversation with someone that was talking about old testament bible and how it was written by someone else and all that stuff. 

I don't know if you cared to look at this video and see what he has to say. Because the Documentary hypothesis that was discussed is very prevalent in colleges and I wanted to see how they get to the conclusion of that hypothesis. 

IAEA Verifies Iran’s Nuclear Involvement While Multiple Iranian Militia are Killed in Strike

The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) confirms that Iran is in the process of installing new centrifuges; Netanyahu reveals another nuclear development site in Abadeh, Iran; Netanyahu: Israel knows what you are doing, Israel knows when you are doing it, Israel knows where you are doing it; 18 Iranian militia dead in strike on Syrian-Iraqi border.

On Monday, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) confirmed that Iran is in the process of installing new centrifuges. This violation is the latest revelation in their abandoning of the terms of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA). Furthermore, it only displays what their intent has been for years, and this action further verifies the claims of Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu.

Additionally, Netanyahu released information on another nuclear development site in Iran; more specifically, the city of Abadeh. In his address, he stated, “Israel knows what you are doing, Israel knows when you are doing it, Israel knows where you are doing it…We will continue to expose your lies. What you see is a consistent pattern of Iranian lies, deception and violations.” Interestingly enough, with the Israeli election next week, Netanyahu is being criticized for the release of this information at such an “interesting” time. Blue and White Party co-leader Yair Lapid scolded the PM, saying, “Netanyahu is again using intelligence information for his campaign propaganda…This is terrible national irresponsibility. Iranian nukes cannot be used as campaign antics.” Unfortunately, for Mr. Lapid, this claim is not historically validated, as PM Netanyahu has been warning the world of Iran’s nuclear dealings on an almost weekly basis. Additionally, criticizing a man for revealing the plans of your greatest enemy may not be the best way to win an election.

At a time when Israel is making a strong case for why the world needs to keep pressure on Iran and their regime of terror, strikes on Iranian militia are becoming more and more common in more and more places. Today, Iranian Shi’ite forces attempted to launch multiple rockets into Israel from Syria, but the rockets failed to land in Israel. In response, unmanned air vehicles (UAV) eliminated the hostile forces near Al-Bukamal, a Syria-based city near the border of Syria and Iraq. There were at least 18 militants killed in the strike.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-centrifuges-idUSKCN1VU0UN

https://beholdisrael.org/iaea-verifies-irans-nuclear-involvement-while-multiple-iranian-militia-are-killed-in-strike/

3 hours ago, Fernando said:

it only displays what their intent has been for years

Ohh put a sock in it........Iran played the rules and was fulfilling the agreement. Trump and and his war mongeres like Bolten and murderer Netanyaho made sure to back out of the deal. So why should Iran play fair?

And Netanyahu is a slimey lying cunt as has been proven many times. Fuck him and the horse he came on. Its been evident for many years that they want that war, they crave it.

13 hours ago, Fernando said:

IAEA Verifies Iran’s Nuclear Involvement While Multiple Iranian Militia are Killed in Strike

The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) confirms that Iran is in the process of installing new centrifuges; Netanyahu reveals another nuclear development site in Abadeh, Iran; Netanyahu: Israel knows what you are doing, Israel knows when you are doing it, Israel knows where you are doing it; 18 Iranian militia dead in strike on Syrian-Iraqi border.

On Monday, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) confirmed that Iran is in the process of installing new centrifuges. This violation is the latest revelation in their abandoning of the terms of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA). Furthermore, it only displays what their intent has been for years, and this action further verifies the claims of Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu.

Additionally, Netanyahu released information on another nuclear development site in Iran; more specifically, the city of Abadeh. In his address, he stated, “Israel knows what you are doing, Israel knows when you are doing it, Israel knows where you are doing it…We will continue to expose your lies. What you see is a consistent pattern of Iranian lies, deception and violations.” Interestingly enough, with the Israeli election next week, Netanyahu is being criticized for the release of this information at such an “interesting” time. Blue and White Party co-leader Yair Lapid scolded the PM, saying, “Netanyahu is again using intelligence information for his campaign propaganda…This is terrible national irresponsibility. Iranian nukes cannot be used as campaign antics.” Unfortunately, for Mr. Lapid, this claim is not historically validated, as PM Netanyahu has been warning the world of Iran’s nuclear dealings on an almost weekly basis. Additionally, criticizing a man for revealing the plans of your greatest enemy may not be the best way to win an election.

At a time when Israel is making a strong case for why the world needs to keep pressure on Iran and their regime of terror, strikes on Iranian militia are becoming more and more common in more and more places. Today, Iranian Shi’ite forces attempted to launch multiple rockets into Israel from Syria, but the rockets failed to land in Israel. In response, unmanned air vehicles (UAV) eliminated the hostile forces near Al-Bukamal, a Syria-based city near the border of Syria and Iraq. There were at least 18 militants killed in the strike.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-centrifuges-idUSKCN1VU0UN

https://beholdisrael.org/iaea-verifies-irans-nuclear-involvement-while-multiple-iranian-militia-are-killed-in-strike/

Fuck Nuttyahu, his arse belongs in a prison for crimes against humanity and for helping collude to elect that twat Trump and his grifter clan of hate and theft

RW fascist racist tribalist supremacist criminal

and why use a right wing nut job loving zionist website like Behold Israel? Amir Tsarfati is a RW christofacist favourite, the 'end times' nutter crowd pushes his claptrap

95% of those cunts would try and stone me and my wife to death just because we are lesbian

what's next, Brigitte Gabriel? 

these people are virulent racists and Islamophobic nobs

I also trust the IDF and the Mossad as far as I can spit into a gale force wind

Exclusive: Jeffrey Epstein’s investment in an Israeli start-up reveals a myriad of links to Donald Trump and Israeli spies.

https://narativ.org/2019/07/27/building-big-brother/

Ukrainian-born Viktor Vekselberg is close to Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump’s lawyer Michael Cohen. He’s been in business with former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak for 5 years.

merlin_137864961_53a07143-4c80-4668-a4ee-30bc217ed8de-jumbo.jpg

Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak (center) with the three co-founders of Carbyne (formerly Reporty). Alex Dizengof, Amir Elichai and Lital Leshem. All four are tied to Israeli military intelligence or cybersecurity.

14626660218906_b.jpg

A rare photo of Joel Zamel obtained by Narativ (center), Erik Prince of Frontier Resource Group (left) and George Nader (right). All three men attended a meeting with Donald Trump, Jr. on August 3 2016 to discuss a social media manipulation plan by Zamel’s Psy Group.

CARByne3.001-1.jpeg

CARByne.001.jpeg

Six nations hatched a plot to elect Trump. The plot was hatched in 2015; the nations involved were  Russia, Israel, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Bahrain, and Egypt. The leaders of these countries were all involved.

Israeli, Saudi, and Emirati Officials Privately Pushed For Trump To Strike A Grand Bargain With Putin

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/israeli-saudi-and-emirati-officials-privately-pushed-for-trump-to-strike-a-grand-bargain-with-putin

Three of these six nations—Russia, Israel, the UAE—had infiltrated deep into the Trump campaign by March 2016: Russia through Dimitri Simes; the UAE through Yousef al-Otaiba; Israel through Kushner, Groner, and Birnbaum. The campaign understood the plan these nations had.

The MIDDLE EAST EYE is a London-based British media outlet run by a longtime editor at THE GUARDIAN—one of the most respected media outlets in the United Kingdom. 15 months ago it broke harrowing news of a multinational conspiracy to elect Donald Trump.

EXCLUSIVE: The secret yacht summit that realigned the Middle East

Arab leaders from UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Jordan plotted to counter Turkey and Iran, and replace the GCC and Arab League

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/exclusive-secret-yacht-summit-realigned-middle-east

Damn Vesper you know your politics man.......quality stuff. Israel wouldnt dare lift a finger in Iran anyway, they only murder and steal land vs non existent foes.......and for the record I dont hate jews, I hate the zionist scumbags that see us all as sheep ( ghoyem ). I for one very glad Iran answered the call regarding the US uber drone they shot down, and the fact Trump tried his hardest to claim they also shot of Irans days after lol. Also good Iran took 2 UK tankers.....Eng had no business seizing one of Irans, but we know the order came from US and Israel anyway. Imagine your land gets taken piece by piece and no one says a thing:

Billedresultat for israel taking land year after year

No outlets no news channel mention this fact......thats all the answer you need to know.

11 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Ohh put a sock in it........Iran played the rules and was fulfilling the agreement. Trump and and his war mongeres like Bolten and murderer Netanyaho made sure to back out of the deal. So why should Iran play fair?

And Netanyahu is a slimey lying cunt as has been proven many times. Fuck him and the horse he came on. Its been evident for many years that they want that war, they crave it.

All you have is just curses? 

You do know that Iran is the number one force of terrorism sponsored in the midde east? 

Iran just spend the money on terrorism then help their poor people.