Spike

11 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Just saying there are men benind the men and have been so for many many decades and it will be so unless something big happens. One look at US and it tells its own story,.

I see.
If you want to see heads then you need bags as I say.
The thing is this with marxist ideas.
Thy want to nationalize the tank industry ok.
The air force too. Let's have Hawker Siddley Britain, Avro Anchone nationale, Mitsubishi Japan.
But leave the poor guy who sells "collections d' ete" in Carnaby street. boulevard Sait Onore.
They won't do it.

9 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

I see.
If you want to see heads then you need bags as I say.
The thing is this with marxist ideas.
Thy want to nationalize the tank industry ok.
The air force too. Let's have Hawker Siddley Britain, Avro Anchone nationale, Mitsubishi Japan.
But leave the poor guy who sells "collections d' ete" in Carnaby street. boulevard Sait Onore.
They won't do it.

Well said my man.

14 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Groper Joe Biden, roflmaoooooooo

so fucked up

Rump the Raper or Creepy Uncle Joe

and we (putting on my UK hat) get that cunt BoJo (ten quid says he fucked a pig's head just like that Tory twat Cameron)

14371.gif?w=602&h=479SevereNippyKoalabear-size_restricted.gifp7g7dq7trok11.gif

All killers and pedo's.....you dont wanna be in one of those Castle parties they hold here and then.

54 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Just saying there are men benind the men and have been so for many many decades and it will be so unless something big happens. One look at US and it tells its own story,.

When George W Bush was president he was speaking to a room of about 50 people. He said something along the lines 'you are my backers and the only ones that matter'. They were all weapons billionaires and oil billionaires.

5 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

When George W Bush was president he was speaking to a room of about 50 people. He said something along the lines 'you are my backers and the only ones that matter'. They were all weapons billionaires and oil billionaires.

MSU Scholar Finds $21 Trillion in Unauthorized Federal Spending

https://research.msu.edu/msu-scholar-21-trillion-in-unauthorized-govt-spending/

Earlier this year, a Michigan State University economist, working with graduate students and a former government official, found $21 trillion in unauthorized spending in the departments of Defense and Housing and Urban Development for the years 1998-2015.

The work of Mark Skidmore and his team, which included digging into government websites and repeated queries to U.S. agencies that went unanswered, coincided with the Office of Inspector General, at one point, disabling the links to all key documents showing the unsupported spending. (Luckily, the researchers downloaded and stored the documents.)

The Department of Defense has announced it will conduct the first department-wide, independent financial audit in its history

Now, the Department of Defense has announced it will conduct the first department-wide, independent financial audit in its history (read the Dec. 7 announcement here).

The Defense Department did not say specifically what led to the audit. But the announcement came four days after Skidmore discussed his team’s findings on USAWatchdog, a news outlet run by former CNN and ABC News correspondent Greg Hunter.

“While we can’t know for sure what role our efforts to compile original government documents and share them with the public has played, we believe it may have made a difference,” said Skidmore, the Morris Chair in State and Local Government Finance and Policy at MSU.

Skidmore got involved last spring when he heard Catherine Austin Fitts, former assistant secretary of Housing and Urban Development, refer to a report which indicated the Army had $6.5 trillion in unsupported adjustments, or spending, in fiscal 2015. Given the Army’s $122 billion budget, that meant unsupported adjustments were 54 times spending authorized by Congress. Typically, such adjustments in public budgets are only a small fraction of authorized spending.

Skidmore thought Fitts had made a mistake. “Maybe she meant $6.5 billion and not $6.5 trillion,” he said. “So I found the report myself and sure enough it was $6.5 trillion.”

Skidmore and Fitts agreed to work together to investigate the issue further. Over the summer, two MSU graduate students searched government websites, especially the website of the Office of Inspector General, looking for similar documents dating to 1998. They found documents indicating a total $21 trillion in undocumented adjustments over the 1998-2015 period. (The original government documents and a report describing the issue can be found here.)

snip

42 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Well there you go.....thats just one part of the family. Its a small Club, they own all the land, all the banking system, all the coorporations, all the media outlets and so on....they have us by the balls and we dont even know it yet. And me or you aint invited. The wind blows the way they want it to....me and you have no say in the matter. 

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

Well there you go.....thats just one part of the family. Its a small Club, they own all the land, all the banking system, all the coorporations, all the media outlets and so on....they have us by the balls and we dont even know it yet. And me or you aint invited. The wind blows the way they want it to....me and you have no say in the matter. 

Yup, but they want you to feel powerless. 

Best way to counter it is to act locally. Ignore the US hegemony for a while, theres fuck all we can do. However, in your own neighbourhood it's more accessible. We did this with various groups in the 80s and 90s. We exposed corruption at a local level, which resulted in quite a few business people that had political connections to resign and disappear.

It's a fucking great morale booster, otherwise you end up moaning and powerless. Heres a tip- almost every councillor, local government official that has been in office for more than five years will be getting bungs, kickbacks, bribes from businesses. Expose that to the local media and they can't ignore it.

4 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Yup, but they want you to feel powerless. 

Best way to counter it is to act locally. Ignore the US hegemony for a while, theres fuck all we can do. However, in your own neighbourhood it's more accessible. We did this with various groups in the 80s and 90s. We exposed corruption at a local level, which resulted in quite a few business people that had political connections to resign and disappear.

It's a fucking great morale booster, otherwise you end up moaning and powerless. Heres a tip- almost every councillor, local government official that has been in office for more than five years will be getting bungs, kickbacks, bribes from businesses. Expose that to the local media and they can't ignore it.

True my man.....but people are sleeping, and if you dare mention anything out of the box you get labled a freak with a tin hat. Its not looking good overall at all.

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Groper Joe Biden, roflmaoooooooo

so fucked up

Rump the Raper or Creepy Uncle Joe

and we (putting on my UK hat) get that cunt BoJo (ten quid says he fucked a pig's head just like that Tory twat Cameron)

14371.gif?w=602&h=479SevereNippyKoalabear-size_restricted.gifp7g7dq7trok11.gif

That guy has to be pedo. It's actually disturbing to look at those because I strongly am of the opinion that human trafficking, pedophilia and other sick shits are far more common than thought in the highest classes. It's really fucking sick and I just hope those three girls are alright and there was nothing to those gifs.

1 hour ago, manpe said:

That guy has to be pedo. It's actually disturbing to look at those because I strongly am of the opinion that human trafficking, pedophilia and other sick shits are far more common than thought in the highest classes. It's really fucking sick and I just hope those three girls are alright and there was nothing to those gifs.

I can guarantee there are lots and lots of pedo's at high level......behind the scenes most of them are sick fuckers and thats a fact.

dog help us all

Trump congratulates Boris Johnson, saying he will be 'great' as UK's next PM – live news

Boris Johnson's victory speech: what he said and what he meant

What messages did the new Tory leader try to convey in his short acceptance address?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2019/jul/23/boris-johnsons-victory-speech-what-he-said-and-what-he-meant

Image result for Boris Johnson floppy haired twatImage result for Boris Johnson floppy haired twatRelated imageImage result for Boris Johnson floppy haired twatImage result for Boris Johnson floppy haired twatRelated imageRelated image

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/07/2019 at 9:51 PM, Iggy Doonican said:

David Mellor to star in the remake of Austin Powers.

EAQv8OAXUAAf1vr.jpg

That is fucking mental. Theres bad barnet days, then theres Bates mate, Mellor.

Theres a tramp in my local park with piss stains down his trousers but Mellor manages to make him look suave.

10 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

That is fucking mental. Theres bad barnet days, then theres Bates mate, Mellor.

Theres a tramp in my local park with piss stains down his trousers but Mellor manages to make him look suave.

The word mental is right FB he looks like he looks like an inmate who's just been caught trying to escape wearing a terrible syrup. The building behind him looks like a nut house.

Brexiteer asks Twitter for examples of UK ‘treating Ireland in an appalling way' – regrets it immediately

https://www.irishpost.com/news/brexiteer-asks-twitter-examples-uk-treating-ireland-appalling-way-169842

A LEADING Brexiteer found himself inundated with replies on Twitter after asking for 'examples of Britain treating Ireland in an appalling way'. Author and economist Andrew Lilico, who has links to the Jacob Rees-Mogg-led pro-Brexit European Research Group, landed himself in a spot of bother on social media after attributing the looming possibility of a No Deal Brexit to the “failures” of Ireland and the EU. 

...Lilico made his fateful mistake “And any examples of Britain treating Ireland in an "appalling" way?” The people of Twitter happily obliged with a deluge of jokes, history lessons and memes covering the many, many examples of Britain treating Ireland in “an appalling way”. 

Lucas Bourdon 
Well, some tories just suggested to fucking starve them. Also, you weren't much of a listener in history class, were ya? 

(((Noah Sorensen))) 
— Irish Potato Famine 
— Drogheda genocide 
— internment 
— Bloody Sunday 
— Easter Rising executions 
— Battle of the Boyne 
— persecution of Irish Catholics in the UK 
and that’s just the start 

Conchubhar Ó'Raghallaigh 
“Ireland is a smaller, less important country" - May 
"The Irish will shoot each other if there's a hard border or not" - Johnson 
"We should leverage potential food shortages in Ireland to get a better deal" - Patel 

They're just a few examples off the top of my head 

• 2 weeks later...