Spike

3 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

Vesper do you think Europeans would be better off if there was no EU? I thought one of the main purposes is to prevent another world war. 

The historical roots of the European Union lie in the Second World War. Europeans are determined to prevent such killing and destruction from ever happening ... From https://europa.eu/european-union/about-eu/history/1945-1959_en

lol

NATO aiint going anywhere

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

You do not need a full blown centralised state apparatus at continental level to prevent wars between genuine democracies. You also certainly do not need nor want a unified currency scheme (the euro) for 19 nation states, yet each with their own fiscal policy at domestic levels.

Germany has been the huge winner in the euro sweepstakes, as it is a massive exporting nation, thus needs a cheap currency to keep acceptable profit margins. With all the turmoil, if Germany still had the Deutsche Mark, it would be blown sky high on the FOREX markets (say 3 quid or more to mark) and Germany's export profits would be eviscerated.

On the other end of the spectrum, you have the PIGS nations who have been forced into suicidal bouts of austerity regimes, just to keep their books in balance under the ever-watching eye of the ECB (in Germany! Of course).

The EU and the euro were always a contrivance of the banks, by the banks, and for the banks, with multinational predatory capitalism in a synchopated goose-step.

Their are plenty of other confederations of our continent that can be implemented without the loss of sovereignty, fiscal-monetary linkage breakdown, and the socio-cultural upheaval that is tearing peoples apart at a domestic poltical level.

NATO keeps russia leashed :whistling:

Just now, Vesper said:

NATO is obviously not the same thing as the EU. Thank dog we here are not in it. A true force of empiric evil. Exhibit number one (of many) is Libya.

lmfao

wtf

NATO prevents russia doing anything and keeps europe safe.

libya was always fecked, ive toured africa and got my NATO badge.

You sound like a russian

4 hours ago, Warning_Hazard said:

lmfao

wtf

NATO prevents russia doing anything and keeps europe safe.

libya was always fecked, ive toured africa and got my NATO badge.

You sound like a russian

Libya was pure murder war, the coup d'etat of a legitimate government that had raised its staggeringly poor and backward nation up to the highest standard of living on the entire continent. It was a pure bankster/petrol takeout because Quaddafi wanted to nationalise their oil, and also want to leave the BIS controlled/manipulated central banking system and put their currency into a state of hard backing via gold reserves,  thus innoculating them from systemic manipulation by the BIS, IMG, World Bank and of course BP and Royal Dutch Shell.

One minute Blair is hugging Moammar, the next the US/UK/NATO is blowing the country back to the stone age in many parts, killing thousands of civilians, unleashing Al Queada/ISIS there to a never before seen level (Benghazi and other eastern parts of Libya have the highest level of AQ/ISIS participation vis-a-vis population of any other area on the planet) , and causing a THIRD  of the country to flee as refugees.

All to the tune of neolibcon empiric war slag Hillary Clinton cackling 'We came, we saw, he died'

Oh and Israel was then able to gangster up on Libya's Great Man-made River (amazing engineering feat) water supply too, something they had coveted since it was built.

So yes, fuck NATO.

If Russia went into Canada and Mexico and ringed the USA borders with thousands of short and midrange nukes (like NATO and the US client states have done to it), the earth would already be glassed.

No I am NOT a Russian. Not pro Russian. I am just anti empire and most assuredly anti war.

Its all a mug's game for 99.9999% of humanity, with bankster puppet strings worldwide used in an endless kabuki theatre of death and ever-upward, ever more narrowly focused wealth extraction.

3 blokes, Bezos, Gates, and Buffett have more wealth than the bottom 55% of all humans. 3  people versus 4.25 BILLION people.

36 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Libya was pure murder war, the coup d'etat of a legitimate government that had raised its staggeriny poor and backward nation up to the highest standard of living on the entire continent. It was a pure bankster/petrol takeout because Quaddafi wanted to nationalise their oil, and also want to leave the BIS controlled/manipulated central banking system and put their currency into a state of hard backing via gold reserves,  thus innoculating them from systemic manipulation by the BIS, IMG, World Bank and of course BP and Royal Dutch Shell.

One minute Blair is hugging Moammar, the next the US/UK/NATO is blowing the country back to the stone age in many parts, killing thousands of civilians, unleashing Al Queada/ISIS there to a never before seen level (Benghazi and other eastern parts of Libya have the highest level of AQ/ISIS participation vis-a-vis population of any other area on the planet) , and causing a THIRD  of the country to flee as refugees.

All to the tune of neolibcon empiric war slag Hillary Clinton cackling 'We came, we saw, he died'

Oh and Israel was then able to gangster up on Libya's Great Man-made River (amazing engineering feat) water supply too, something they had coveted since it was built.

So yes, fuck NATO.

If Russia went into Canada and Mexico and ringed the USA borders with thousands of short and midrange nukes (like NATO and the US client states have done to it), the earth would already be glassed.

No I am NOT a Russian. Not pro Russian. I am just anti empire and most assuredly anti war.

Its all a mug's game for 99.9999% of humanity, with bankster puppet strings worldwide used in an endless kabuki theatre of death and ever-upward, ever more narrowly focused wealth extraction.

3 blokes, Bezos, Gates, and Buffett have more wealth than the bottom 55% of all humans. 3  people versus 4.25 BILLION people.

LOL

Im not going to bite as loads of this is pure conspiracy and bs

eaths also flat and aliens visit daily too

Without NATO you wouldn't exist miss european!

lets chill lol

7 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Trump already said Nato is obsolete. It is very likely that in near future some European countries will elect populists with similar views on Nato.

NATO is so not obsolete in this era of hackers hacking NATO nations on the daily.

1 hour ago, Warning_Hazard said:

LOL

Im not going to bite as loads of this is pure conspiracy and bs

eaths also flat and aliens visit daily too

Without NATO you wouldn't exist miss european!

lets chill lol

There is ZERO in any of what I said that is remotely of a conspiratorial nature. Literally nothing. Ridiculous and pathetic deflection from your end. 

Done here for now.

1 hour ago, 11Drogba said:

Trump already said Nato is obsolete. It is very likely that in near future some European countries will elect populists with similar views on Nato.

Trump also said grab 'em by the pussy. Donald is a Russian intelligence asset, what he says doesn't represent USA. His future is impeachment and prison.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

There is ZERO in any of what I said that is remotely of a conspiratorial nature. Literally nothing. Ridiculous and pathetic deflection from your end. 

Done here for now.

oh dear personal insults and insulting all the men and women in uniform! Classic libtard talk

NATO is keeping europe alive.

STFU with your nonsense

what have you done in your life to help a thing?

anti war? LMAO

go back to school

2 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

trump wont even be president soon

USA fund large part of NATO for their own interests just like they help isreal - one of the best militarys in the world

Don't you ever tell me to STFU again.

Show me one false thing I have said in this entire conversation. None of what I said is out of the mainstream academic thought. It is just contrarian to pro war propaganda from the likes of the Atlantic Council and other historically blood-soaked agents of the eternal quest for a never-ending casus belli.

All you do is rattle and prattle off the same simple-minded agitprop and sloganeering over and over and somehow think that that has advanced your argument one iota. It is laughable and yet sad, oh so sad.

You sound like a barking dog and probably on a good day have an IQ that might give a French Bulldog a run for its money.

Go back to school? Me?

I have more degrees than you have inches in yer todger at full engorgement.

It is thuggish wankers like you who make me miss living full-time in England less and less each year

You are out of your league sunshine, pack it in before you embarrass yourself further.

You are the one who instantly got all argy bargy, btw. If anyone reading this doubts me, go follow the thread up.

Lastly, don't EVER tell me to STFU again. 

I have to repeat it because repetitive positing of concepts is basic pedagogical practice to try insure cognitive imprinting of the desired outcome on the learning disabled.