Spike

bilderberg.thumb.jpg.da0ded702111443565a23e9985ebab38.jpgThe next Bilderberg group meeting is soon. June 7th to 10th in Turin with Serbian Prime Minister Ana Brnabic having an invite.

There is only ever a certain number of its members that come out stating the are in it as I'm sure they wouln't want to be openly know as being chums with cartel leaders,arms dealers,terrorists and drug smugglers.

This is a chart of some of the open members and their various links to each other. Its confusing as hell but I'm sure some of us can make some sense out of it.

bilderberg.jpg

On 5/21/2018 at 2:03 AM, Fulham Broadway said:

ed3b5341d362f305a8a1f98230b9f6f95d123e6d

I recently watched a 2017 documentary about Princess Diana, where her secret interviews from 1991 with a journalist were aired. It was quite sad, I had no idea she suffered so much under all this shine and smile.

National Geographic’s Diana: In Her Own Words — boasts audio from never-before-heard secret recordings, taped in 1991 at Kensington Palace for a biography about her life.

Diana: In Her Own Words features archival footage of the late royal with her ex-husband, Prince Charles, and her two boys, Princes Harry and William, in various stages of childhood. The visual imagery will be overlaid with Diana’s voice, played directly from the transcriptions.

1 hour ago, manpe said:

I recently watched a 2017 documentary about Princess Diana,

This ones good. Banned in the UK unless it was given over 150 'cuts'. Prince Phillip marching with the SS officers....

It's called 'Unlawful Killing' because that was the actual verdict. Many think it was 'death by misadventure' etc

21 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

This ones good. Banned in the UK unless it was given over 150 'cuts'. Prince Phillip marching with the SS officers....

It's called 'Unlawful Killing' because that was the actual verdict. Many think it was 'death by misadventure' etc

Thanks mate, will watch. There is no doubt she was killed. I've seen some docs on her death before, but it's time to refresh my memory and this one seems interesting. Nevertheless, that National Geographic documentary has a whole different dimension to it regarding her life (not death) when you hear her speak about it herself. You realize it is no wonder why the royals wanted her gone, she was a thorn to them... There was no way they were gonna let her go on long enough to be in consideration for succeeding the queen. But she was a spectacular human being.

23 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Absolutely. 'Unlawful Killing' shows this undoubtedly to be the case.

Based on those interviews, I would say her popularity and influence grew beyond the scope they could control (especially after the divorce when she wasn't directly in the family anymore), so they needed to silence her.. especially as she'd already started tarnishing the royal family's name with that best-selling book (they most likely knew she was directly involved with that book). Is it any way close to Unlawful Killing's verdict?

31 minutes ago, manpe said:

Based on those interviews, I would say her popularity and influence grew beyond the scope they could control (especially after the divorce when she wasn't directly in the family anymore), so they needed to silence her.. especially as she'd already started tarnishing the royal family's name with that best-selling book (they most likely knew she was directly involved with that book). Is it any way close to Unlawful Killing's verdict?

It argues that the British and French authorities covered up uncomfortable facts about the crash, accuses Queen Elizabeth II and Princess Margaret of being 'gangsters in tiaras', and alleges that Prince Philip is a psychopath, in the mould of British serial killer Fred West,[3] who orchestrated the murder of Diana and Dodi.[4] It also alleges that Diana's life could have been saved had she been taken to hospital quickly and efficiently, and condemns the inquest into her death for failing to investigate why this action was not taken. It perpetuates the long-standing allegation by Al-Fayed that the Royal Family was opposed to Diana's relationship with Dodi due to his Muslim faith. (wiki)

So all that massacre that Israel was supposed to be doing was the undoing of the Hamas leaders. 

Hamas paying people to cover for the terrorist, Hamas deception all over the place. 

It's a shame because the Palestinian people will never prosper as long as they have corrupt leaders. 

Fuckin ijit!

Russian pranksters discuss Putin and Skripal in call with Boris Johnson

One of the duo pretended to be the Armenian PM in 18-minute phone conversation

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/may/24/russian-pranksters-discuss-putin-and-skripal-in-call-with-boris-johnson

17 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

@Fulham BroadwayYou think a debt crisis is on the horizon? It seems some emerging countries are emerging to another currency crisis.

Apologies for late reply. Havent really looked into it 11Drogs - In the UK they say levels of personal debt are higher than before the last 'credit crunch'. People here, some, have double even triple mortgages. Usually the US shows it first - and a cursory search, shows financial concern. The other thing, after several decades on this planet you notice recessions occur roughly every 10 years, so that's another indication. What do you think ?

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Apologies for late reply. Havent really looked into it 11Drogs - In the UK they say levels of personal debt are higher than before the last 'credit crunch'. People here, some, have double even triple mortgages. Usually the US shows it first - and a cursory search, shows financial concern. The other thing, after several decades on this planet you notice recessions occur roughly every 10 years, so that's another indication. What do you think ?

I know the emerging countries collected a lot of debt in recent years and with rising rates they will have trouble paying back.

I read that Argentina and Turkey are in trouble already. I also read that it can spread to Italy and France soon because they owe to banks in those countries. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-23/even-emerging-markets-bull-mark-mobius-sees-more-pain-to-come

This is fucked up.

A new video game lets you simulate a school shooting.

The video shows a shooter running through school hallways and classrooms while killing — with firearms and grenades — police officers and civilians. Through a score counter, the game tracks “civ killed” and “cops killed.”

https://www.vox.com/2018/5/29/17405716/active-shooter-steam-valve-corp-video-game

The trick is this:
IOY 1000 pounds, due on the 1st of Jan.
I will pay you back but I 'm not going to pay you from my own pocket.
I go to someone else and I say "please borrow me 1000 pounds and I 'll pay you back on the 1st of March".
This accounts for your 1000 quid but now it's the turn of a third guy and the date set for the third guy is the 1st of May.
The chain is supposed to carry on indefinitely, but sometimes it breaks

7 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

This is fucked up.

A new video game lets you simulate a school shooting.

The video shows a shooter running through school hallways and classrooms while killing — with firearms and grenades — police officers and civilians. Through a score counter, the game tracks “civ killed” and “cops killed.”

https://www.vox.com/2018/5/29/17405716/active-shooter-steam-valve-corp-video-game

Ive an open mind but thats Disgusting.

Just WTF is going on in the US? Theres been 21 school shootings this year where at least 1 person has died

• 2 weeks later...

wtf is wrong with this guy

Addition:And this week eyebrows were falling.

Also this

Justin Trudeau is waging a phony war against inequality

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/may/03/justin-trudeau-phony-war-against-inequality

Phony is the right word to describe politicians like him

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...