Spike

The councilor in charge of housing in the Tory run Kensington and Chelsea his name is Rock Fielding- Mellen you just can't make this shit up. He's not being doing interviews I wonder why ?. Some plummy voiced Boris Johnson type is the last thing these poor people could bare.

Newsweek: Jewish Flags Banned From Chicago Gay Pride March.

http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIw4arUoTU

Take a look at the double standard and hypocrisy of the world. 

At least one person had the sense to see the hypocrisy in this:

However, the decision to prevent people from displaying their Jewish Pride flags did not go down well with some marchers."

This is not what this is community is supposed to be about," marcher Ruthie Steiner told the Times after seeing people thrown out because of their Jewish Pride flags.

"I'm German-born. Am I pinkwashing by being here and supporting my community? Is every nation which does not have a clean civil-rights record and also hosts a Pride parade guilty of pinkwashing? With all the people that so hate the LGBTQ community, for it to tear itself apart in self-hatred makes no sense at all,” she added.

I left the UK some years ago because of my job. On the other hand, I simply didn't enjoy life in England anymore. I lived in Kingston upon Thames for some years.

I do miss the UK at times. But things have gone pretty bad over there in terms of politics and immigration. Things have looked worse since I've left. I'm not a leftie. Nor am I right. But I for one can see that the whole UK has a problem regarding immigration. And when say immigration problem, chances are you're saying Islamic problem. I'm not entirely fond of the religion. I'm not fond of religion in a whole but I have to say from my own experience that Islam does spark some hostility. 

I had a Moroccan friend when I lived in Kingston. Lovely guy. Still in contact with him. He's strictly Islamic. A few years ago, when it was Ramadan he invited me for the Iftar in the evening at the local mosque. Thing is the Imam didn't allowed me to enter the mosque because I was wearing a bracelet with Christian symbols on it I got from my long deceased grandma. Some other guys shoved me out of the mosque and one actually punched me in the face. My friend didn't do anything because the other lads were Muslim. To me, that was not righteous and I felt betrayed. He actually allowed them to use violence on me because they happened to follow a certain religion.

And I have heard and seen these things occur many, many times. It's really sad because these people are only making it harder for themselves. 

I watched the clip of Piers Morgan and Tommy Robinson. Piers is a clear example of what a typical left-wing media person should behave and act. Not looking at the facts and what the real problem is. Robinson on the other hand is absolutely not the solution and might make things worse with his video's calling people up to take matters in their own hands if the government refuse to do something.  

People making fun of Robinson on the other hand are completely insane because they simply refuse to see that this country has a big, fat problem regarding immigration AND perhaps Islam. 

I really hope things get better ASAP but I only think things get worse.

6 hours ago, Dahnald said:

I had a Moroccan friend when I lived in Kingston. Lovely guy. Still in contact with him. He's strictly Islamic. A few years ago, when it was Ramadan he invited me for the Iftar in the evening at the local mosque. Thing is the Imam didn't allowed me to enter the mosque because I was wearing a bracelet with Christian symbols on it I got from my long deceased grandma. Some other guys shoved me out of the mosque and one actually punched me in the face. My friend didn't do anything because the other lads were Muslim.

Sounds a bit odd. You were shoved out of the Mosque and punched in the face.  Is there more to this story ? You're still in contact with him now, so presumably the relationship is, a little strained ? 

19 hours ago, Fernando said:

However, the decision to prevent people from displaying their Jewish Pride flags did not go down well with some marchers."

This is not what this is community is supposed to be about," marcher Ruthie Steiner told the Times after seeing people thrown out because of their Jewish Pride flags.

"I'm German-born. Am I pinkwashing by being here and supporting my community? Is every nation which does not have a clean civil-rights record and also hosts a Pride parade guilty of pinkwashing? With all the people that so hate the LGBTQ community, for it to tear itself apart in self-hatred makes no sense at all,” she added.

Of course, all of us here know you are massively for LGBT rights, Fernando! :lol:

3 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

Of course, all of us here know you are massively for LGBT rights, Fernando! :lol:

I don't throw out any gay person. Nor will I do that for any ethnicity. 

You can't come preach tolerance if you don't show it to someone else.

That is double standard. 

Now for rights, this is what the Bible says:

homosexuality is a sin just like adultery, lying, stealing, pride etc etc. They are all sins. 

The adulteres has every right to leave his life, just like the lier, the thief etc etc. 

But just because someone is in sin I'm not going to throw them away.

We love them by one telling them the truth, and when we tell them the truth we do it meekness and second still show them love even if they hate us and call us names.

The Bible says pray and do good to those who do bad to you, like your enemies, those who talk bad about you etc etc. Why? Because i was also a sinner and blind like the person who does bad. So that he can turn away from his sin and have eternal life. 

5 hours ago, Fernando said:

I don't throw out any gay person. Nor will I do that for any ethnicity. 

You can't come preach tolerance if you don't show it to someone else.

That is double standard. 

Now for rights, this is what the Bible says:

homosexuality is a sin just like adultery, lying, stealing, pride etc etc. They are all sins. 

The adulteres has every right to leave his life, just like the lier, the thief etc etc. 

But just because someone is in sin I'm not going to throw them away.

We love them by one telling them the truth, and when we tell them the truth we do it meekness and second still show them love even if they hate us and call us names.

The Bible says pray and do good to those who do bad to you, like your enemies, those who talk bad about you etc etc. Why? Because i was also a sinner and blind like the person who does bad. So that he can turn away from his sin and have eternal life. 

But you're more than happy to discriminate against them and advocate to have their rights taken away. How tolerant!

What does "throw out" even mean? Where do you stand on their rights to marry, adopt, have sex, not to be discriminated against when seeking employment, health care or simply a wedding cake??

Point is, don't pretend that you care about LGBT Jews when there is a news story that can be spun to fit your political agenda and then complain about hypocrisy! 

15 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

But you're more than happy to discriminate against them and advocate to have their rights taken away. How tolerant!

What does "throw out" even mean? Where do you stand on their rights to marry, adopt, have sex, not to be discriminated against when seeking employment, health care or simply a wedding cake??

Point is, don't pretend that you care about LGBT Jews when there is a news story that can be spun to fit your political agenda and then complain about hypocrisy! 

Again they have all the rights like someone that lies, have adulteress relation, is proud, steals etc etc. 

You can't take that away. 

8 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Again they have all the rights like someone that lies, have adulteress relation, is proud, steals etc etc. 

You can't take that away. 

I'm not the one trying to take that away! :lol:

But I'm glad to see that there are things in the bible that you would not take literally....

5 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

I'm not the one trying to take that away! :lol:

But I'm glad to see that there are things in the bible that you would not take literally....

Take what literally?

If your talking of taking one verse out of context then of course. 

The fact is that people have two standards. They will read a book in context but when it comes to the bible don't apply the same principle. 

You must read in context what is telling you. 

Regarding to homosexuality, it is a sin, and it's just another sin like lying, fornication, adultery, stealing, etc etc. 

But where people make mistakes is that they treat people with hate, discontent and isolation. 

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

Take what literally?

If your talking of taking one verse out of context then of course. 

The fact is that people have two standards. They will read a book in context but when it comes to the bible don't apply the same principle. 

You must read in context what is telling you. 

Regarding to homosexuality, it is a sin, and it's just another sin like lying, fornication, adultery, stealing, etc etc. 

But where people make mistakes is that they treat people with hate, discontent and isolation. 

I'm certainly not trying to change your mind about this. It's just that there are many Christians and Jews who interpret it to mean that homosexuals should be killed. I'm just glad you do subscribe to that interpretation.

All religions are interpreted in different ways by people who all believe that their interpretations are the correct ones. That is not the point.I'll defend your right to believe whatever you want as long as it does not infringe on other people's rights and liberties... 

7 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

I'm certainly not trying to change your mind about this. It's just that there are many Christians and Jews who interpret it to mean that homosexuals should be killed. I'm just glad you do subscribe to that interpretation.

All religions are interpreted in different ways by people who all believe that their interpretations are the correct ones. That is not the point.I'll defend your right to believe whatever you want as long as it does not infringe on other people's rights and liberties... 

Many Christians and jew interpret like that because in the old testament everyone who sin was to be killed. 

This is different in the new testament. 

Again context, this is why mane people make so many crazy sects and what not. 

They will take an old testament out of context and apply it to today. 

Just like in Muslim as you yourself know some people take things out of context like ISIS and what not. 

On 6/26/2017 at 5:38 AM, Fernando said:

That's interested me since I heard about it. There are two parades in Chicago. There's the big one in Boystown that's pretty much just about LGBTQ. Then there's the smaller one that is smaller and more social and political. It's the one for the SJWs and it's the one that banned the Star of David. It's another example of the hypocrisy of people that are always outraged. 

11 hours ago, kmk108 said:

That's interested me since I heard about it. There are two parades in Chicago. There's the big one in Boystown that's pretty much just about LGBTQ. Then there's the smaller one that is smaller and more social and political. It's the one for the SJWs and it's the one that banned the Star of David. It's another example of the hypocrisy of people that are always outraged. 

Did you read the other side of the story, though? Because all the articles I've read quote the people who were thrown out and no one else.

Obviously, I've no idea what actually happened but the organizers' side of the story is that they were not thrown out because of the star of David but after they expressed support for Israel which would make sense because they were apparently part of A Wider Bridge.

IF that is the case, the organizers are 100% right in my book. As far as I'm concerned, Zionism has no place in leftist spaces as much as antisemitism.