Spike

Also, @Fulham Broadwayhttp://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-bomb-raf-photo-with-love-from-post-isis-a7756241.html

REALLY, UK??! This level of state terror barbarism is usually only matched by Israel. Goes straight to the point we were making that the first step for a country like the UK in fighting terrorism is to stop participating in it. 

5 hours ago, Spike said:

That message is the last thing worth worrying about. Besides, it isn't the bloody UK's fault, it's one RAF air crew ffs.

Not the message itself but the tribal barbarism and unapologetic terrorism that it is indicative of.

What is the difference between spreading war propaganda through making a Hollywood-esque production of murdering prisoners like ISIS does and writing "From Manchester with Love" and drawing a heart on a bomb that is destined to kill civilians like the RAF and British media did? 

59 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

What is the difference between spreading war propaganda through making a Hollywood-esque production of murdering prisoners like ISIS does and writing "From Manchester with Love" and drawing a heart on a bomb that is destined to kill civilians like the RAF and British media did? 

This guy really raised the bar

12 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

Also, @Fulham Broadwayhttp://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-bomb-raf-photo-with-love-from-post-isis-a7756241.html

REALLY, UK??! This level of state terror barbarism is usually only matched by Israel. Goes straight to the point we were making that the first step for a country like the UK in fighting terrorism is to stop participating in it. 

Didn't come up as a notification for some reason. I cringed when I saw that - just highlights why conflict can never be solved without dialogue, and this just continues the tit for tat rinse repeat cycle. Come on Choulo, ''the UK'', -that's like saying Hezbollah represent Lebanon....

11 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Didn't come up as a notification for some reason. I cringed when I saw that - just highlights why conflict can never be solved without dialogue, and this just continues the tit for tat rinse repeat cycle. Come on Choulo, ''the UK'', -that's like saying Hezbollah represent Lebanon....

Tbf, the British army does represent the UK...literally. Hezbollah does not take commands from or is held responsible by the Lebanese government. 

Obviously that does not mean it represents the ordinary people living in the UK...

A popular ice cream shop was blown up by ISIS in Baghdad with 13 casualties after people were going to restaurants to eat after fasting. Those sick fucks are intentionally targeting children.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/810819/ISIS-terror-attack-Baghdad-Iraq-ice-cream-shop-al-faqma-Ramadan-Islamic-State

I say nuke em.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, manpe said:

A popular ice cream shop was blown up by ISIS in Baghdad with 13 casualties after people were going to restaurants to eat after fasting. Those sick fucks are intentionally targeting children.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/810819/ISIS-terror-attack-Baghdad-Iraq-ice-cream-shop-al-faqma-Ramadan-Islamic-State

I say nuke em.

You know they don't exist in isolation, right?

One of the problems with dealing with ISIS is that there are no evil-bastards-seeking bombs that will blow up the terrorists and leave the innocent children living near them intact.

1 minute ago, CHOULO19 said:

You know they don't exist in isolation, right?

One of the problems with dealing with ISIS is that there are no evil-bastards-seeking bombs that will blow up the terrorists and leave the innocent children living near them intact.

1) Extract all civilians to a remote island temporarily.

2) Ask Trump's help to build a fantastic radiation absorbing wall around terrorist habitats. 

3) Nuke em.

4) Profit.

7 minutes ago, manpe said:

1) Extract all civilians to a remote island temporarily.

2) Ask Trump's help to build a fantastic radiation absorbing wall around terrorist habitats. 

3) Nuke em.

4) Profit.

It'll be tremendous, believe me.

On 2017-05-27 at 5:11 PM, CHOULO19 said:

All Western nations (US, UK, etc) have already done so in the past, wtf are you on about?

And comparing making videos of decapitations of civilians to writing "from manchester with love" on a bomb destined to be dropped on ISIS (those same people who performed those decapitations)? hahahaha wtf

the twisted moral relativism by some on here is sad...

7 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

All Western nations (US, UK, etc) have already done so in the past, wtf are you on about?

And comparing making videos of decapitations of civilians to writing "from manchester with love" on a bomb destined to be dropped on ISIS (those same people who performed those decapitations)? hahahaha wtf

the twisted moral relativism by some on here is sad...

Then please elaborate what purpose it serves and exactly how morally different is it than videos of decapitations by ISIS? 

Let me reiterate my reasoning: 

- Both the publishing of this image and the decapitation videos are propaganda stunts.

- Both are meant to 'show strength' through killing people.

- Both the decapitations and that bomb kill innocent people with the full knowledge of the perpetrator.

- Both revel in the violence and barbarism of killing those innocent people. 

- Both glorify terrorism.

Sure, one is more graphic than the other but that is hardly the main moral issue anyone should have with either. Why do you see them so different other than "their terrorism is bad but ours is good"?

@Fulham Broadway I saw some clips of May being made into a joke on TV :lol: No wonder her advisers won't let her debate Corbyn. Can you imagine how much he'd destroy her. Would probably end her her political career on the spot. Reckon Labour's got a chance after last night?

1 minute ago, CHOULO19 said:

Then please elaborate what purpose it serves and exactly how morally different is it than videos of decapitations by ISIS? 

Let me reiterate my reasoning: 

- Both the publishing of this image and the decapitation videos are propaganda stunts.

- Both are meant to 'show strength' through killing people.

- Both the decapitations and that bomb kill innocent people with the full knowledge of the perpetrator.

- Both revel in the violence and barbarism of killing those innocent people. 

- Both glorify terrorism.

Sure, one is more graphic than the other but that is hardly the main moral issue anyone should have with either. Why do you see them so different other than "their terrorism is bad but ours is good"?

ISIS wants to keep expanding and make their Islamic caliphate global, subverting other cultures, peoples and have their twisted disgusting ideology be the ruling one everywhere. They use explicit, disgusting tactics such as decapitations, killing the babies of Christian mothers and then making the mother eat the brain of her own dead child by force, throwing gays of rooftops, hanging people over fires to roast them and other such tactics to instill fear and torture people because they're inbred barbarians... They also train and brainwash people to commit terror attacks on innocent people in other countries in the name of their ideology...

Now as to the UK and other Western nations leading the fight against them, they wish to eradicate this horrible group by dropping bombs on them because of all the horrible things I mentioned that they do (previous paragraph). Now keeping in mind the context established above, some British soldiers decided to write a little message on bombs destined for these savages.... and now you are comparing the little message on the bomb (which again, is in response to the slew of horrible atrocities ISIS commits on the land they control and abroad, like in Manchester) to things like feeding mothers the brains of their dead children, roasting people over an open fire, decapitations etc....

I don't know how fucked up your moral compass must be or how much mental gymnastics you must do to see these things as comparable but to me this idea is laughable

17 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

@Fulham Broadway I saw some clips of May being made into a joke on TV :lol: No wonder her advisers won't let her debate Corbyn. Can you imagine how much he'd destroy her. Would probably end her her political career on the spot. Reckon Labour's got a chance after last night?

ah yes corbyn the IRA/HAMAS supporting blithering moron... if labour has a chance with a moron like this in charge, it will say a lot about the people of England:

https://www.facebook.com/bbcnews/videos/10154722249297217/

4 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

killing the babies of Christian mothers and then making the mother eat the brain of her own dead child by force,

WHAT?! :noexpression:

Anyway...My claim was not about the British army being the same as ISIS nor their goals. My claim was about those specific acts. You did NOT contrast between their moral implications nor address the points I raised about their similarities.

Also, and this is pretty key, the bombs that the British army drop on the region, just like that particular one they decided to write on for propaganda, almost always kill innocent civilians. There were 100+ civilian causalities from bombings by the so called international coalition in two separate strikes in Syria and one in Iraq....and that's just this past week!  

So those bombs are dropped with the full knowledge that they, not only are ineffective and counter-productive in fighting terrorism as they mostly create more terrorism than they destroy, but that they inevitably cause high civilian deaths. So that makes those bombs mindless violence that knowingly kills innocents; and that image and message glorifies that violence just like ISIS videos shamelessly glorify their violence.

22 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

ah yes corbyn the IRA/HAMAS supporting blithering moron... if labour has a chance with a moron like this in charge, it will say a lot about the people of England:

https://www.facebook.com/bbcnews/videos/10154722249297217/

Well the moron, whom I'm not particularly a fan of, did undeniably way better than your current PM. What does that say about May?