test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Spike

Politics & Stuff

Started by Spike,

7,207 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

Well there you go.....thats just one part of the family. Its a small Club, they own all the land, all the banking system, all the coorporations, all the media outlets and so on....they have us by the balls and we dont even know it yet. And me or you aint invited. The wind blows the way they want it to....me and you have no say in the matter. 

Yup, but they want you to feel powerless. 

Best way to counter it is to act locally. Ignore the US hegemony for a while, theres fuck all we can do. However, in your own neighbourhood it's more accessible. We did this with various groups in the 80s and 90s. We exposed corruption at a local level, which resulted in quite a few business people that had political connections to resign and disappear.

It's a fucking great morale booster, otherwise you end up moaning and powerless. Heres a tip- almost every councillor, local government official that has been in office for more than five years will be getting bungs, kickbacks, bribes from businesses. Expose that to the local media and they can't ignore it.

Atomiswave likes this

4 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Yup, but they want you to feel powerless. 

Best way to counter it is to act locally. Ignore the US hegemony for a while, theres fuck all we can do. However, in your own neighbourhood it's more accessible. We did this with various groups in the 80s and 90s. We exposed corruption at a local level, which resulted in quite a few business people that had political connections to resign and disappear.

It's a fucking great morale booster, otherwise you end up moaning and powerless. Heres a tip- almost every councillor, local government official that has been in office for more than five years will be getting bungs, kickbacks, bribes from businesses. Expose that to the local media and they can't ignore it.

True my man.....but people are sleeping, and if you dare mention anything out of the box you get labled a freak with a tin hat. Its not looking good overall at all.

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Groper Joe Biden, roflmaoooooooo

so fucked up

Rump the Raper or Creepy Uncle Joe

and we (putting on my UK hat) get that cunt BoJo (ten quid says he fucked a pig's head just like that Tory twat Cameron)

14371.gif?w=602&h=479SevereNippyKoalabear-size_restricted.gifp7g7dq7trok11.gif

That guy has to be pedo. It's actually disturbing to look at those because I strongly am of the opinion that human trafficking, pedophilia and other sick shits are far more common than thought in the highest classes. It's really fucking sick and I just hope those three girls are alright and there was nothing to those gifs.

Atomiswave, Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

1 hour ago, manpe said:

That guy has to be pedo. It's actually disturbing to look at those because I strongly am of the opinion that human trafficking, pedophilia and other sick shits are far more common than thought in the highest classes. It's really fucking sick and I just hope those three girls are alright and there was nothing to those gifs.

I can guarantee there are lots and lots of pedo's at high level......behind the scenes most of them are sick fuckers and thats a fact.

dog help us all

Trump congratulates Boris Johnson, saying he will be 'great' as UK's next PM – live news

Boris Johnson's victory speech: what he said and what he meant

What messages did the new Tory leader try to convey in his short acceptance address?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2019/jul/23/boris-johnsons-victory-speech-what-he-said-and-what-he-meant

Image result for Boris Johnson floppy haired twatImage result for Boris Johnson floppy haired twatRelated imageImage result for Boris Johnson floppy haired twatImage result for Boris Johnson floppy haired twatRelated imageRelated image

On 26/07/2019 at 9:51 PM, Iggy Doonican said:

David Mellor to star in the remake of Austin Powers.

EAQv8OAXUAAf1vr.jpg

That is fucking mental. Theres bad barnet days, then theres Bates mate, Mellor.

Theres a tramp in my local park with piss stains down his trousers but Mellor manages to make him look suave.

Iggy Doonican likes this

10 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

That is fucking mental. Theres bad barnet days, then theres Bates mate, Mellor.

Theres a tramp in my local park with piss stains down his trousers but Mellor manages to make him look suave.

The word mental is right FB he looks like he looks like an inmate who's just been caught trying to escape wearing a terrible syrup. The building behind him looks like a nut house.

Vesper likes this

Brexiteer asks Twitter for examples of UK ‘treating Ireland in an appalling way' – regrets it immediately

https://www.irishpost.com/news/brexiteer-asks-twitter-examples-uk-treating-ireland-appalling-way-169842

A LEADING Brexiteer found himself inundated with replies on Twitter after asking for 'examples of Britain treating Ireland in an appalling way'. Author and economist Andrew Lilico, who has links to the Jacob Rees-Mogg-led pro-Brexit European Research Group, landed himself in a spot of bother on social media after attributing the looming possibility of a No Deal Brexit to the “failures” of Ireland and the EU. 

...Lilico made his fateful mistake “And any examples of Britain treating Ireland in an "appalling" way?” The people of Twitter happily obliged with a deluge of jokes, history lessons and memes covering the many, many examples of Britain treating Ireland in “an appalling way”. 

Lucas Bourdon 
Well, some tories just suggested to fucking starve them. Also, you weren't much of a listener in history class, were ya? 

(((Noah Sorensen))) 
— Irish Potato Famine 
— Drogheda genocide 
— internment 
— Bloody Sunday 
— Easter Rising executions 
— Battle of the Boyne 
— persecution of Irish Catholics in the UK 
and that’s just the start 

Conchubhar Ó'Raghallaigh 
“Ireland is a smaller, less important country" - May 
"The Irish will shoot each other if there's a hard border or not" - Johnson 
"We should leverage potential food shortages in Ireland to get a better deal" - Patel 

They're just a few examples off the top of my head 

11Drogba likes this

Trump man.....cant fucking stand him. His shit with Iran alone screams pettyness. Eventhough Iknow the orders come from those behind the scenes, the ones really running shit, the ones that take the most crucial decisions.

Vesper likes this