test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Spike

Politics & Stuff

Started by Spike,

6,974 posts in this topic
23 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Absolutely. 'Unlawful Killing' shows this undoubtedly to be the case.

Based on those interviews, I would say her popularity and influence grew beyond the scope they could control (especially after the divorce when she wasn't directly in the family anymore), so they needed to silence her.. especially as she'd already started tarnishing the royal family's name with that best-selling book (they most likely knew she was directly involved with that book). Is it any way close to Unlawful Killing's verdict?

Fulham Broadway and Unionjack like this

31 minutes ago, manpe said:

Based on those interviews, I would say her popularity and influence grew beyond the scope they could control (especially after the divorce when she wasn't directly in the family anymore), so they needed to silence her.. especially as she'd already started tarnishing the royal family's name with that best-selling book (they most likely knew she was directly involved with that book). Is it any way close to Unlawful Killing's verdict?

It argues that the British and French authorities covered up uncomfortable facts about the crash, accuses Queen Elizabeth II and Princess Margaret of being 'gangsters in tiaras', and alleges that Prince Philip is a psychopath, in the mould of British serial killer Fred West,[3] who orchestrated the murder of Diana and Dodi.[4] It also alleges that Diana's life could have been saved had she been taken to hospital quickly and efficiently, and condemns the inquest into her death for failing to investigate why this action was not taken. It perpetuates the long-standing allegation by Al-Fayed that the Royal Family was opposed to Diana's relationship with Dodi due to his Muslim faith. (wiki)

manpe likes this

So all that massacre that Israel was supposed to be doing was the undoing of the Hamas leaders. 

Hamas paying people to cover for the terrorist, Hamas deception all over the place. 

It's a shame because the Palestinian people will never prosper as long as they have corrupt leaders. 

xPetrCechx likes this

17 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

@Fulham BroadwayYou think a debt crisis is on the horizon? It seems some emerging countries are emerging to another currency crisis.

Apologies for late reply. Havent really looked into it 11Drogs - In the UK they say levels of personal debt are higher than before the last 'credit crunch'. People here, some, have double even triple mortgages. Usually the US shows it first - and a cursory search, shows financial concern. The other thing, after several decades on this planet you notice recessions occur roughly every 10 years, so that's another indication. What do you think ?

11Drogba likes this

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Apologies for late reply. Havent really looked into it 11Drogs - In the UK they say levels of personal debt are higher than before the last 'credit crunch'. People here, some, have double even triple mortgages. Usually the US shows it first - and a cursory search, shows financial concern. The other thing, after several decades on this planet you notice recessions occur roughly every 10 years, so that's another indication. What do you think ?

I know the emerging countries collected a lot of debt in recent years and with rising rates they will have trouble paying back.

I read that Argentina and Turkey are in trouble already. I also read that it can spread to Italy and France soon because they owe to banks in those countries. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-23/even-emerging-markets-bull-mark-mobius-sees-more-pain-to-come

Fulham Broadway likes this

This is fucked up.

A new video game lets you simulate a school shooting.

The video shows a shooter running through school hallways and classrooms while killing — with firearms and grenades — police officers and civilians. Through a score counter, the game tracks “civ killed” and “cops killed.”

https://www.vox.com/2018/5/29/17405716/active-shooter-steam-valve-corp-video-game

The trick is this:
IOY 1000 pounds, due on the 1st of Jan.
I will pay you back but I 'm not going to pay you from my own pocket.
I go to someone else and I say "please borrow me 1000 pounds and I 'll pay you back on the 1st of March".
This accounts for your 1000 quid but now it's the turn of a third guy and the date set for the third guy is the 1st of May.
The chain is supposed to carry on indefinitely, but sometimes it breaks

7 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

This is fucked up.

A new video game lets you simulate a school shooting.

The video shows a shooter running through school hallways and classrooms while killing — with firearms and grenades — police officers and civilians. Through a score counter, the game tracks “civ killed” and “cops killed.”

https://www.vox.com/2018/5/29/17405716/active-shooter-steam-valve-corp-video-game

Ive an open mind but thats Disgusting.

Just WTF is going on in the US? Theres been 21 school shootings this year where at least 1 person has died