test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Spike

Politics & Stuff

Started by Spike,

6,954 posts in this topic
14 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

This is what most people say when people don't laugh at their jokes. :D

True but this place does make me laugh sometimes - people with their earnest po faced assumptions about everything Chelsea as if it's fact. Then again football is more important than any religion to millions, so it is a serious business,

What do you reckon about recent events in Gaza 11 Drogba (take your JDIF hat off :D) youre in Israel yeah ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

True but this place does make me laugh sometimes - people with their earnest po faced assumptions about everything Chelsea as if it's fact. Then again football is more important than any religion to millions, so it is a serious business,

What do you reckon about recent events in Gaza 11 Drogba (take your JDIF hat off :D) youre in Israel yeah ?

I am always against excessive force and violence against civilians (like most of us here I assume) so very sad obviously.

Fulham Broadway likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

I am always against excessive force and violence against civilians (like most of us here I assume) so very sad obviously.

Agreed. What is also crazy to me is that commentators are saying Trump may get the Nobel Peace Prize for defusing North/South Korea :D

. Reading about it, none of the détente would have been possible without Chinese mediation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Agreed. What is also crazy to me is that commentators are saying Trump may get the Nobel Peace Prize for defusing North/South Korea :D

. Reading about it, none of the détente would have been possible without Chinese mediation

If I am not mistaken today North left the table because US and South Korea are doing military drills. So no award for Trump. It would be crazy after Obama Trump gets a peace award too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

If I am not mistaken today North left the table because US and South Korea are doing military drills. So no award for Trump. It would be crazy after Obama Trump gets a peace award too.

Ah thats interesting. Almost as if the US want to keep a bogeyman there, they must have known the drills would upset the apple cart

Yup Obama, Trump, It's like the Nobel Peace Prize has been inverted by Orwells doublespeak. I think (youre probably too young 11Drogba) but Jimmy Carter was worthy of it, Camp David accords and calming the Cold War - and was probably the last president that was intelligent !

11Drogba likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Fernando said:

Here's a good update in what is happening between the Israel and Palestinian right now;

 

 


Although Jerusalem is the biblical capital of Israel, the modern city was supposed to be multinational - it fell into the hands of the Israelis during the six day war.
Like the video says, it's difficult to imagine how things could be normalized when the Pals are using women and children as a cover for armed militia men & they do this - there can be little doubt.
In my opinion Europe's approach is more logical than that of the USA and Trump. Europe wants to bring the two sides together.

Fernando likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MY FAMILY ISN'T AS FUCKED UP AS THEIRS

 

MEGHAN Markle has responded to media focus on her relatives by pointing out that the Windsors are way more fucked up.

She said: “I’m getting pretty sick of this. My dad might be in the papers now, but at least he didn’t meet my mum when he was already getting off with her sister.

“Princess Margaret was a randy booze hound and Fergie got papped getting a poolside toe-job, whereas my aunt is a florist. She forgot my birthday once, but then she gave me double vouchers for Christmas.

“I’m a distant relative of Shakespeare and he’s a distant relative of Mike Tindall.

“I also don’t want to hear about my half-brother working at Domino’s ever again, when one of Harry’s family went to a party dressed as a Nazi. I should find out which one, so I can ignore them on Saturday.”

11Drogba likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

MY FAMILY ISN'T AS FUCKED UP AS THEIRS

 

MEGHAN Markle has responded to media focus on her relatives by pointing out that the Windsors are way more fucked up.

She said: “I’m getting pretty sick of this. My dad might be in the papers now, but at least he didn’t meet my mum when he was already getting off with her sister.

“Princess Margaret was a randy booze hound and Fergie got papped getting a poolside toe-job, whereas my aunt is a florist. She forgot my birthday once, but then she gave me double vouchers for Christmas.

“I’m a distant relative of Shakespeare and he’s a distant relative of Mike Tindall.

“I also don’t want to hear about my half-brother working at Domino’s ever again, when one of Harry’s family went to a party dressed as a Nazi. I should find out which one, so I can ignore them on Saturday.”

 

I'll take odds as to which bridge shes going to snuff it under!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.