test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Spike

Politics & Stuff

Started by Spike,

6,849 posts in this topic
14 hours ago, Spike said:

In regards to sexuality I think that Asian men are more popular today then ever before due to metrosexuality in the western media. Asian men tend to be more svelt in stature, hairless and more androgynous in facial features; compared to me, I'm fare more 'traditional' looking, hairy, broad chest and shoulders, thick hair, etc.

The small penis could be a myth or a fact, fucked if I know, I don't go around measuring cocks. However, I wouldn't be surprised if an ethnic group has a common genetic strand that makes penis size smaller or larger than other genetic groups. Genes control everything and we are all very similar but very different. There is a reason my eyes are blue and yours are brown, my beard is redish and yours is black. Same with IQ, I wouldn't be surprised if Cambodians are the dumbest people on the earth, because fifty years ago they took all the intellectuals out in the rice fields and cut their heads off; kinda hard to have a intelligent population if all the genes that heighten intelligence are killed off.

The 'boring' Asian might come from the more reserved in public nature of certain Asian cultures.

Outside of Steven Yeun can you name one sexualized Asian male in the media today? Maybe Daniel Dae Kim, but he's a third or fourth wheel on Hawaii 5-0. That metro thing has always been for kids. From guys like Prince in the 80's, to David Cassidy in the 70's. Most women go for men's men because on the most basic level it speaks to them. Same way most men go for women with wide hips. You cant argue with instinct:lol:

Take Nicki Minaj for example:

Perfect marketing that speaks to a mans soul. Wide hips, round big booty. Thats what speaks to a guy even when society(mostly the gay men in the fashion industry) push skinny coat hangers as the ultimate ideal of beauty what a man desires still has a way of coming through.

Spike likes this

genetics regarding facial hair seems weird. People in the middle east can grow amazing beards, inuits struggle to grow anything. you'd think that people further north would get the beard genetics

Dirty Secrets About Roe v Wade (Abortion) Exposed by Steve Cioccolanti | Truth About Norma McCorvey

BEYOND disgusting.

http://news.sky.com/story/at-least-30-dead-as-gunmen-dressed-as-doctors-attack-kabul-hospital-10794414

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-afghanistan-blast-idUSKBN16F0GP

At least 30 people have been killed in an attack on a military hospital in Kabul that was claimed by Islamic State, the Afghan defence ministry said.

Another 50 were wounded in the attack in which gunmen disguised as doctors stormed the hospital and exchanged fire with security forces for several hours.

On March 5, 2017 at 4:02 PM, lucio said:

genetics regarding facial hair seems weird. People in the middle east can grow amazing beards, inuits struggle to grow anything. you'd think that people further north would get the beard genetics

Inuits are East Asians that crossed the land bridge during the last ice age right? That would explain it. We cant grow beards for shit.:(

Having to shave every other day though does seem like it would suck though. A lot of black guys I know get bumps on their face from it.

5 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Inuits are East Asians that crossed the land bridge during the last ice age right? That would explain it. We cant grow beards for shit.:(

Having to shave every other day though does seem like it would suck though. A lot of black guys I know get bumps on their face from it.

That's because black guys have the worst hair texture imaginable. The way it grows causes ingrown hairs to develop very easily. The hair follicle is so different to the point that black men should (often don't because they don't know) use different shaving techniques and different razor blades. The closer the shave (i.e. more blades in the razor) the worse the bumps will be.

25 minutes ago, Spike said:

That's because black guys have the worst hair texture imaginable. The way it grows causes ingrown hairs to develop very easily. The hair follicle is so different to the point that black men should (often don't because they don't know) use different shaving techniques and different razor blades. The closer the shave (i.e. more blades in the razor) the worse the bumps will be.

Racist!! Burn the intolerant heretic! :middlefinger:

1 minute ago, manpe said:

Racist!! Burn the intolerant heretic! :middlefinger:

I know right! How dare I point out biological differences in people. We are all exactly the same, especially me, you and people with Down's Syndrome. :ph34r::ph34r:

manpe likes this

1 hour ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

I think that's right, Inuits and Native Americans

7 hours ago, Spike said:

The curse of having cool curly hair:lol:

6 hours ago, lucio said:

I think that's right, Inuits and Native Americans

The further down they go they start to look different, but the Inuit of Canada could pass for people in North China/Mongolia today.

112ba7cb7200e85ccfc9bbf5152281b5.jpg

Thanks for making me want to visit Iqaluit now:lol:

lucio likes this

Election day in The Netherlands,

VVD will win. Mark Rutte will remain prime-minister and nothing will change.

But I don't really care. I'm not going to vote as I plan to leave the Netherlands in the near future. 

2 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Election day in The Netherlands,

VVD will win. Mark Rutte will remain prime-minister and nothing will change.

But I don't really care. I'm not going to vote as I plan to leave the Netherlands in the near future. 

And go where?

2 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Anywhere but Holland 

Don't come to Romania, mate :D

It's funny how everyone thinks that their country is a shithole nowadays. Maybe it's because we pay too much attention to the bad stuff happening and put too less effort into trying to make things better for us.

Sir Mikel OBE and kmk108 like this

8 hours ago, Cosmin said:

Don't come to Romania, mate :D

It's funny how everyone thinks that their country is a shithole nowadays. Maybe it's because we pay too much attention to the bad stuff happening and put too less effort into trying to make things better for us.

Lol this is something I have noticed too.  I wonder how much of it is reality, and how much of it is a false reality created by nostalgia. My little sister bailed on America last year and her speech is the same way as everybody else who wants out of their nation.

I am impressed by her though. I just knew she would be home after christmas, but we are halfway through March and she is pushing on. Even said she had no intention of coming back here when I finally worked up enough courage to ask her about it monday:lol:

milan.cech likes this

@xPetrCechx @CHOULO19

Is what I've read concerning the Palestine controlled town of Bethlehem correct? That the Christian majority population has largely been reduced over the last twenty years due to 'cleansing'?

6 hours ago, Spike said:

@xPetrCechx @CHOULO19

Is what I've read concerning the Palestine controlled town of Bethlehem correct? That the Christian majority population has largely been reduced over the last twenty years due to 'cleansing'?

No.

EDIT: I don't mean to be dry with my answer, but what a weird thing to be concerned with. Even if it were true, which it is not if you ask almost any of the Palestinian Christians living in Bethlehem, it would be at most a local issue of the two; Why in the world would it be an international concern.

Think about it, there are Palestinian Christians living in Bethlehem who are living under Israeli apartheid law just like their Muslim countrymen in Bethlehem and everywhere else in the West Bank, but people's concern is that Muslims are starting to outnumber Christians in the city? That is some strong propaganda...

This is what Christmas looks like for Christians in Bethlehem trying to reach Jerusalem, but sure it's the Muslim Palestinians oppressing them...