Spike

19 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Traffic is actually pretty low there too. Trump wasn't able to get any star power out there.

It's just incredible. Obama is the most well spoken president America will ever have imo. Trump is so much worse in speeches, and isn't helped by coming immediately after Obama. 

51 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

It's just incredible. Obama is the most well spoken president America will ever have imo. Trump is so much worse in speeches, and isn't helped by coming immediately after Obama. 

EIC of the Harvard Law Review. He really was the best of us.:(

18 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

JFC, I had no idea they said 1,000 prayers during all of these inaugural ceremonies.

Lol of course. This is a Christian country despite the lies that are thrown around about the separation of church and state. I don't ever see America not having a Christian president. Hell, we are so evangelical christian Kennedy got crap for being catholic:lol:

Watched the reality TV stars inauguration  -have to say almost total absence of black faces anywhere.

Hope there are waterproof sheets on the Whitehouse bed, what with Trumps predilection of wetting beds the Obamas have slept in....

5 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Lol of course. This is a Christian country despite the lies that are thrown around about the separation of church and state. I don't ever see America not having a Christian president. Hell, we are so evangelical christian Kennedy got crap for being catholic:lol:

Separation of church and state :lol::lol:

"My God given right!" on gun ownership

"The bible says no!" on gay marriage

"That's God's creation!" on abortion

24 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Watched the reality TV stars inauguration  -have to say almost total absence of black faces anywhere.

Hope there are waterproof sheets on the Whitehouse bed, what with Trumps predilection of wetting beds the Obamas have slept in....

The black people are out there now. Going after the parade.

Its pretty amazing too lol

10 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

Separation of church and state :lol::lol:

"My God given right!" on gun ownership

"The bible says no!" on gay marriage

"That's God's creation!" on abortion

I love the little "Under god" part of the national anthem they shoe horned in during the red scare in the 50's too. You would be in big trouble down here in Georgia if you didnt stand during that when I was in school.

1 hour ago, kmk108 said:

JFC, I had no idea they said 1,000 prayers during all of these inaugural ceremonies.

I'm usually incredibly accepting of all religious people, but that got pretty annoying. I half expected them to break into some ritual dance and then sacrifice a child.

...and this is coming from someone who lives in the middle east!

On ‎16‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 9:58 PM, kellzfresh said:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/16/eight-people-have-wealth-half-world-oxfam-reveals-ahead-davos/

I know that it's not as simple as the rich taking money from the poor by tax evasions, higher bonuses/wages and what have you, but it's staggering just imagining that only 8 people can buy half of the world.  

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2017/01/16/poll-should-we-kill-the-top-8-richest-men-and-give-their-money-to-the-poor/ :D

1 hour ago, CHOULO19 said:

I'm usually incredibly accepting of all religious people, but that got pretty annoying. I half expected them to break into some ritual dance and then sacrifice a child.

...and this is coming from someone who lives in the middle east!

The difference is our government tries to pass itself off as secular.

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

First thing the spray tanned one has done ?

All references to climate change removed from the White house website.

There is no climate change like the way they are tying to paint it. 

If you look at history, we are actually going back to normal as weather was warmer. I mean Greenland existed before as a country with less ice. The earth cool down, and let's not forget that vast voyages that existed way back with people like the Vikings. 

To me history says that back then the planet was much warmer then what it is today. 

33 minutes ago, Fernando said:

There is no climate change like the way they are tying to paint it. 

If you look at history, we are actually going back to normal as weather was warmer. I mean Greenland existed before as a country with less ice. The earth cool down, and let's not forget that vast voyages that existed way back with people like the Vikings. 

To me history says that back then the planet was much warmer then what it is today. 

Though all the scientific evidence proves differently.

It has probably been removed from the website because Trumps two biggest election donors were coal companies

12 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Though all the scientific evidence proves differently.

It has probably been removed from the website because Trumps two biggest election donors were coal companies

You do know that Scientific data doesn't exist for 1,000 years ago and such. 

We can only go by history books and such. 

Of course if you don't believe in history then that's something else. 

But scientific data of weather is a recent phenomena of last few 100 years.