Spike

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

And this proves my point. No deal that you do will it ever sufficed. The Arabic world hate Israel and the only world they want is one with no Israel in it. 

And let's not forget that they are a hard people to deal with. 

I mean look at Europe taking in immigrants from that side of the world, the Muslim religion is one of war. 

It's not like your taking jews refuges and they are driving trucks into a crowded area because of Allah..... 

Nothing will ever suffice with these people. 

To be fair using Europe as barometer for dealing with people isnt the best seeing as Europe struggled with their Jewish Populations too. A large part of it was why Hitler's brand of Antisemitism was able to catch on so readily.

Muslims or Jews its apparently large parts of Europe don't want either.

11 hours ago, Spike said:

Obama is a freak of nature. His charisma has created a personality cult that would actively support a third term. People absolve him of transgressions that would leave past presidents and the incumbent crucified in a public square. One bill written, one hundred and thirty-seven sponsored and three passed. Two hundred and sixty Executive Orders and the chutzpah to lecture the incumbent on not using EOs. Ay, ay, ay, the hypocrisy and the imperviousness to mainstream criticism is mind boggling. No politician or party should be trusted let alone admired like Obama is.

Obama went so much further than Bush in taking away people's rights, handing power to Wall Street and the corporate sector and even in war. But he can't be criticized because he's the darling of the democratic party.

7 hours ago, Fernando said:

Well according to this guy on November 29, 1947 the Jews accepted a resolution to create a two state solution but the Arabs did not accept as they wanted everything......

Not only that, but he also said that as to the two state solution the Palestinian want one state pure Arabic, and the other mix......Seriously what kind of shenanigans is that? 

Palestine only Arabic allowed, but Israel can't be Jewish only but mix....

Yeah, a guy with a video titled "Prophecy update" sure sounds reliable! :lol: 

There is actually a solution in the form of a treaty that both the Israeli government and the Palestinian authorities agreed to and signed. It is called the Oslo agreement. They agreed to a two-state solution based on the 67 borders and splitting Jerusalem. That makes the settlements illegal under international law because they break the international agreement that Israel signed. It's really that simple. 

7 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

To be fair in Retrospect the Palestinians should have took the deal, but you cant blame them for taking the the gamble. The entire Arab world was supposed to be going up against little old Israel. I think everybody in 1948 would have bet on the Arab Nations winning.

Sure, if it would have ended at that. But literally nothing in the history of this conflict suggests that Israel would have abided by that agreement just like they have set out to destroy the Oslo agreement from the very first day it was signed. 

4 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

Obama went so much further than Bush in taking away people's rights, handing power to Wall Street and the corporate sector and even in war. But he can't be criticized because he's the darling of the democratic party.

Yeah, a guy with a video titled "Prophecy update" sure sounds reliable! :lol: 

There is actually a solution in the form of a treaty that both the Israeli government and the Palestinian authorities agreed to and signed. It is called the Oslo agreement. They agreed to a two-state solution based on the 67 borders and splitting Jerusalem. That makes the settlements illegal under international law because they break the international agreement that Israel signed. It's really that simple. 

Yeah that Oslo agreement set up everything but it will not be implemented till the near future when this world leader appears on the scene. And it will be only a 7 year peace treaty as mentioned, but then he will turn on this mid way and turn to destroy the jews. 

But before that to happen, the rapture of church will happen first. Where many Christians will disappear from the face of the earth before this man appear. 

And since we are seeing everything line up just as ancient prophecy said then we are very close to the rapture of the church. 

Trump on Kerry speech: Something's going on and it's 'very unfair' to Israel

Trump criticizes UN for its harsh stance on Israel, charging that the body had meanwhile failed to reprimand "horrible places that treat people horribly."

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Trump-on-Kerrys-speech-Theres-something-going-on-and-its-unfair-to-Israel-476847

Well it's not just me that said the un bias of the world right now, but also President elect Trump. 

But what most people don't understand is that this was written thousands of years ago. It's starting to  happen before our own eyes. 

The world is being influenced by an outside entity that hates the jew. And that hatred of the jew will be manifested more and more into the world. Especially when he appears. 

35 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Yeah that Oslo agreement set up everything but it will not be implemented till the near future when this world leader appears on the scene. And it will be only a 7 year peace treaty as mentioned, but then he will turn on this mid way and turn to destroy the jews. 

But before that to happen, the rapture of church will happen first. Where many Christians will disappear from the face of the earth before this man appear. 

And since we are seeing everything line up just as ancient prophecy said then we are very close to the rapture of the church. 

:noexpression: :noexpression: 

Yeah...sure thing, buddy....

On 12/29/2016 at 5:13 PM, Fernando said:

Well when everything I said happen will you still believe or take it as mere coincidence?

Of course not, don't be silly.

If that happens it could only be because of some prophecy Sybill Trelawney made but that we don't know about because the death eaters destroyed most of the records of prophecies when they raided the department of mysteries in the ministry of magic :D 

Dude, I will defend, with all I have, your right to hold any belief you want. But you do not have the right to force me to respect that belief and you certainly don't have the right to force anyone to accept those beliefs.

You can't expect to have a discussion with me starting from your beliefs and assuming that they are true. What exactly do you expect me to say except that I find your beliefs ridiculous? We can't have any discussion except based on facts. 

2 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

Of course not, don't be silly.

If that happens it could only be because of some prophecy Sybill Trelawney made but that we don't know about because the death eaters destroyed most of the records of prophecies when they raided the department of mysteries in the ministry of magic :D 

Dude, I will defend, with all I have, your right to hold any belief you want. But you do not have the right to force me to respect that belief and you certainly don't have the right to force anyone to accept those beliefs.

You can't expect to have a discussion with me starting from your beliefs and assuming that they are true. What exactly do you expect me to say except that I find your beliefs ridiculous? We can't have any discussion except based on facts. 

Based on facts? 

But I tried bringing that to you, yet you ignore it because it's medieval..... 

The facts is that history has stated that the whole of Israel is their land. 

You can do so not just by looking at the Bible but many historians, archeological artifacts and the people themselves.

Those facts are out there but I guess that is ignored because it's not convenient for the world......because the facts prove that land belongs to the Jews. 

8 hours ago, Fernando said:

Based on facts? 

You can do so not just by looking at the Bible but many historians, archeological artifacts and the people themselves.

Those facts are out there but I guess that is ignored because it's not convenient for the world......because the facts prove that land belongs to the Jews. 

Do you know what the word "facts" mean?

10 hours ago, Fernando said:

Based on facts? 

surely it belongs to whoever has the power to take it, the Israelites were never native to the "holy land", they conquered pre-existing peoples

On 12/29/2016 at 3:13 PM, Fernando said:

The world is being influenced by an outside entity that hates the jew. And that hatred of the jew will be manifested more and more into the world. Especially when he appears. 

What outside entity? Who appears?

On 13/11/2016 at 3:31 PM, Sir Mikel OBE said:

We won the popular vote so, in essence, we have won the culture debate. The issue is a broken electoral college that will always give someone in North Dakota or Wyoming a greater voice than someone living in Hollywood.

We know why they voted for a bigot. Because they are bigots. There is no other way to put it sadly.

Fair and square, I get that you are outraged that a redneck can have more weight onto the national political scene than a distinguished and cultural elevated person from Hollywood.

Yet I have a question for you — have you ever asked yourself why would low populated inland States/Counties, such as North Dakota, have been granted more 'political power' per inhabtitant than highly populated coastal States/Counties such as Los Angeles or New-York ? I am very curious to read what you have to say on the matter.

1 hour ago, Peace. said:

Fair and square, I get that you are outraged that a redneck can have more weight onto the national political scene than a distinguished and cultural elevated person from Hollywood.

Yet I have a question for you — have you ever asked yourself why would low populated inland States/Counties, such as North Dakota, have been granted more 'political power' per inhabtitant than highly populated coastal States/Counties such as Los Angeles or New-York ? I am very curious to read what you have to say on the matter.

No outrage here honestly. Hell, with a Trump presidency I will most likely get a nice tax break. The poor screwing themselves is sad though.

It was because the way this country was set up in the past. Protections from the tyranny of the majority and such.

45 minutes ago, Spike said:

It's racist to claim that the motivation behind three men kidnapping and torturing a mentally disable man was racism. Also it wasn't evil. At all. 

Good boys.

Don Lemon is an idiot, but from that short clip he is not completely wrong. It definitely is bad home training on display by a bunch of angry little kids. Wouldnt call them evil though.  Its too simple of a way of viewing it by the commentator.

2 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Don Lemon is an idiot, but from that short clip he is not completely wrong. It definitely is bad home training on display by a bunch of angry little kids. Wouldnt call them evil though.  Its too simple of a way of viewing it by the commentator.

What? How in anyway is that act not evil? I'm sorry but torturing another human being for no reason isn't anything but. Listen to it again, he isn't speaking about them, they are speaking of the act. 'It', not 'They' being the subject of the statement, and 'It' is the act of torturing another human.

I also disagree, to act in such a senselessly violent manner is evil, thereby making them evil.