Spike

32 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

When I saw this truck killing like the one in France I shed a tear. I was afraid that this type of random killing style could become a norm and it's evident now. Why will they do this to people who have invited them into their countries freely, even without going through the formal process?? Why does ISIS hateful Islamic message resonate among a lot of Muslims?? Why do they think violence is the answer to their problems??? (Russian ambassador to Turkey has also been assassinated in Turkey :doh:

Just like that some Christians and atheists Germans peacefully enjoying their traditional Christmas period have been murdered. I just hope that the families hold on strong to their traditional Christmas beliefs and can move on from this tragedy. 

Why is it a muslim person doing this all the time?

It's Germany's own fault. They take in these refugees without any sort of screening. Same goes for here in Holland. Just take them all in without asking any questions.

Because, what could possibly go wrong? They're all good people right? Right?

None of the otherwise pleasant-enough Muslim people I follow on Twitter speak up when things like this happen. Complete silence, because they're so indoctrinated they don't know how to find their own opinions. 

I have to say that from my experience and what I've observed, Christians & Jews are far less naive, gullible, calculating, simple-minded & troublesome compared to Muslims. I've met 1 Muslim who seemed like the perfect Muslim; but then it became apparent he drank Jack Daniels every day and had a sex addiction. There are no fine examples of a good Muslim as far as I can see, and that's because Islam cannot produce 'good' people.

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

Berlin Christmas market attack suspect is a refugee, security sources say

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/20/europe/berlin-christmas-market-truck/

German Chancellor Angela Merkel held a press conference on Tuesday saying it would be "especially disgusting" if the suspect turned out to have been given asylum in Germany.

Merkel should be disgusted with herself. We all knew what would happen, the blood lies with Merkel, her government and others who enabled this massacre we have been witnessing these past few years on European soil. In a just world she would be hanged. Poland and Hungary are doing the right thing showing the middle finger to those fucks in Germany and Brüssel, they probably saved some lives already by limiting this dirt from entering their country.

42 minutes ago, Leif said:

None of the otherwise pleasant-enough Muslim people I follow on Twitter speak up when things like this happen. Complete silence, because they're so indoctrinated they don't know how to find their own opinions. 

I have to say that from my experience and what I've observed, Christians & Jews are far less naive, gullible, calculating, simple-minded & troublesome compared to Muslims. I've met 1 Muslim who seemed like the perfect Muslim; but then it became apparent he drank Jack Daniels every day and had a sex addiction. There are no fine examples of a good Muslim as far as I can see, and that's because Islam cannot produce 'good' people.

Why should they HAVE to speak up when another Muslim does a bad thing? It literally has nothing to do with them. This is like charging black people to speak up about the crimes of a Kony, Its absurd.

All religions have the capacity to produce good people.

5 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Why should they HAVE to speak up when another Muslim does a bad thing? It literally has nothing to do with them. This is like charging black people to speak up about the crimes of a Kony, Its absurd.

Yeah that's true.

But correct me if I'm wrong. Doesn't the Quran orders the Muslim to kill the infidels? 

If that's part of their holy book, then they are just following what it says....

Edit: Just found out this page. Apparently their book is filled with incitement towards aggression, war and all that crazy stuff....

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

Israelis raise close to $250,000 to provide aid for Syrian children

Crowdfunding campaign raises close to $250,000 to provide humanitarian aid for Syrian children; Groups hold clothing drives and donations through out Israel

http://beholdisrael.org/news-israel/news/israelis-raise-close-250000-provide-aid-syrian-children

11 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Yeah that's true.

But correct me if I'm wrong. Doesn't the Quran orders the Muslim to kill the infidels? 

If that's part of their holy book, then they are just following what it says....

Edit: Just found out this page. Apparently their book is filled with incitement towards aggression, war and all that crazy stuff....

Last week in London, muslims raving they wanted a kalifat for themselves.

Some of them are completely out of this world and that's what Islam does. It's not from this age anymore. Everyone has the right to follow their own religion or believe what they want but like those guys in the streets last week, one word: die. Fuck off back to the desert. No place for you lot in our society.

19 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Yeah that's true.

The book is full of a lot of things followers these days don't follow. Same with the Torah and the bible. Most people don't follow every single part of their written scripture. They pick and choose what is convent for them because that is what humans do.

6 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Last week in London, muslims raving they wanted a kalifat for themselves.

Some of them are completely out of this world and that's what Islam does. It's not from this age anymore. Everyone has the right to follow their own religion or believe what they want but like those guys in the streets last week, one word: die. Fuck off back to the desert. No place for you lot in our society.

Were these people originally from the desert? Or were they British?

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

The book is full of a lot of things followers these days don't follow. Same with the Torah and the bible. Most people don't follow every single part of their written scripture. They pick and choose what is convent for them because that is what humans do.

Were these people originally from the desert? Or were they British?

I doubt them being British as they would then respect the British norms and values and won't be screaming for demanding a caliphate in the streets.

5 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

So basically your saying is all down to interpretation? So how do we know who is interpreting what and how? 

It seems what Trump suggested months ago will be the way to go. To put surveillance in these mosque to see what they are interpreting. 

Are they talking about peace? or jihad, infidels and all that crazy stuff?

Sadly this is coming, I wouldn't want it in my Christian church but people will push for this. Giving that most of these attack are from Radicalized Muslim. And you have to get to the core, where they are learning this indoctrination. 

7 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

I doubt them being British as they would then respect the British norms and values and won't be screaming for demanding a caliphate in the streets.

I don't think that can be definitively said though. If you look around there are plenty of natural citizens radicalized in Europe. Somebody born and bred in the UK wouldnt have a desert to go back to.

It seems like it would be necessary to try to integrate them into society.

7 minutes ago, Fernando said:

So basically your saying is all down to interpretation? So how do we know who is interpreting what and how? 

It seems what Trump suggested months ago will be the way to go. To put surveillance in these mosque to see what they are interpreting. 

Are they talking about peace? or jihad, infidels and all that crazy stuff?

Sadly this is coming, I wouldn't want it in my Christian church but people will push for this. Giving that most of these attack are from Radicalized Muslim. And you have to get to the core, where they are learning this indoctrination. 

That type of surveillance would continue the end of civil liberties in this country, but knowing where we are as a society there is no doubt we will go even further there.

At least in America Muslims, immigrants, are for the most part more successful/family oriented than the average population, but if a few bad apples spoil the bunch it says more about all of us than it does them really.

What is the psychological profile of those persons ?
There was that Afghani who murdered the girl in Germany.
He was in prison in Greece before moving to Germany for attempted murder but they let him go.
The one who let him go is the communist minister of justice Paraskevopoulos. That one has let many murderers out of prison because he says "it's the modern thing to do". In a recent statement he also said that he is looking forward to a communist-neonazi alliance in Greece (!) and when challenged again about the Afghani he once more defended his decision to release him because "it's the modern idea" ...

However it looks strange and worth investigating.
Normally an immigrant wants to become friendly with the local population.
Some ethnic minorities entertain feelings of hostility towards the majority, to a large or lesser extent. Examples of such minorities taken at random were the Bulgarian minority in northern Greece in the early 20th century and the Hungarian minority in Serbia.
But not the immigrants.
Some local people are hostile towards the immigrants, so that invites retaliation.
But the girl was a friend of his, a volunteer helper, so it does n't figure.
The abnormal psychology of the hostile immigrant or refugee is something to ponder upon and if it can be explained then many crimes will be prevented.

5 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

There will never be reform or a modernisation if people don't breakaway and stand up. They never have and seemingly never will because apostasy is a grave sin in the Islamic world, leaving to complete social death and sometimes even physical death. 

What if Martin Luther did not speak up? 

What if Henry VIII never stood his ground?

Black people and Islam is a false equivalency. 

5 hours ago, manpe said:

German Chancellor Angela Merkel held a press conference on Tuesday saying it would be "especially disgusting" if the suspect turned out to have been given asylum in Germany.

Merkel should be disgusted with herself. We all knew what would happen, the blood lies with Merkel, her government and others who enabled this massacre we have been witnessing these past few years on European soil. In a just world she would be hanged. Poland and Hungary are doing the right thing showing the middle finger to those fucks in Germany and Brüssel, they probably saved some lives already by limiting this dirt from entering their country.

You all knew, did you? Seems more like you were hoping more than any thing which is beyond sick.

The police have already said that the Pakistani asylum seeker likely had nothing to do with the attack. The only attack that was actually carried out by a refugee in Germany was the axe attack in the train. A horrific crime, but statistically normal given that Germany took in a million refugees in 2015 alone. 

You can't possibly not know how not only bigoted but also ignorant it is to paint millions of refugees from different countries, ethnicities and even continents all in the same brush. Go meet and actual person fleeing war. Talk a Syrian family who have lost everything. Connect with them on a human level because you're the one losing your humanity with comments like this one.

6 hours ago, Leif said:

What a silly idea that Islam 'produces' people. For the vast majority of the 1.6 billion Muslims, Islam is something you inherent from your family, just like any other religion, just nationality just like economic class. Of course there are Muslims of every type. Completely irrational to suggest otherwise. 

31 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

What a silly idea that Islam 'produces' people. For the vast majority of the 1.6 billion Muslims, Islam is something you inherent from your family, just like any other religion, just nationality just like economic class. Of course there are Muslims of every type. Completely irrational to suggest otherwise.

Are you suggesting, that is isn't to produce something, when you indoctrinate it? You don't 'inherent' Islam from your family. You have the POV's of the cult shoved down your throat before you can even form a sentence. You are shamed if you don't follow Islam in the majority of Islamic households. And yet, the newer generation of Muslims go behind their parent's backs anyway, because they know themselves how stupid the entire cult is. 

If they can't take their own 'faith' seriously, I as an outsider certainly can't. 

The majority of Islamic households do not allow their offspring to make their own faith-related decisions, not without being banished, or pushed right down the pecking order of which child is the favourite. Islamic parents are the most abusive on earth. Not all, but again, the majority. They abuse their power of a weak, growing mind, then neglect to nurture their kids in a way to encourage free thinking. 

13 minutes ago, Spike said:

There will never be reform or a modernisation if people don't breakaway and stand up. They never have and seemingly never will because apostasy is a grave sin in the Islamic world, leaving to complete social death and sometimes even physical death.

What if Martin Luther did not speak up? 

What if Henry VIII never stood his ground?

The 'Islamic world' is not a thing. Muslims don't live in a parallel world on their own :lol: 

The only correct finish to the sentence "All Muslim" I can think of is "are or were humans". That's it. I even have agnostic friends who identify as culturally Muslim.

'Apostasy' is punishable in Saudi Arabia. You can say whatever the fuck you want in Turkey or Lebanon.

And just because you don't know of any reformers doesn't mean that don't exists. Islam has had more reformers than any of the major religions. Shiaism is actually based on constant reform. 

You're conflating the conditions that force people into violence into the tool that is used to channel that violence.

Also, the reason Muslims on the internet don't comment about attacks like these is most likely because they fear they will be attacked by racists and bigots if they do.