Spike

2 minutes ago, Fernando said:

When I went to vote you can write in your own candidate. 

That's at least worth doing if you don't want to vote for the other 2....even though Gary Jonhson was there as well. 

Gary Johnson is too high and too stupid to be president.

6 minutes ago, Fernando said:

When I went to vote you can write in your own candidate. 

That's at least worth doing if you don't want to vote for the other 2....even though Gary Jonhson was there as well. 

IMO, voting for someone who isn't on the ticket is a complete waste of time. I hate the two party system, but that's what rules in the US and even voting for someone like Johnson is a waste of time.

I never bought into the "voting is your duty" argument.

6 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Are you all crazy and don't support Hillary ?
What's her daughter's name ?

Not supporting Hillary is far from crazy. Despite most media outlets attempts to make her look like the clear and obvious choice, she's had her fair share of screw ups and this email thing isn't going to go away. A lot of people don't trust her and see her as a continuation of the status quo in politics.

If Trump didn't say some of the things he's said, I don't think this election would be very close. He's the exact kind of candidate the American public wants. He's just too brash for most.

Yes, her daughter's name is Chelsea :(

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Clinton's Family Protection Act is a fucking joke, a waste of money and more nanny state interference by the government.

a646c45633cfab95a2aaf727480883aba7de6521

I remember playing the original Grand Theft Auto as a child. Obviously I needed to be protected. I'm such a criminal these days...

Wtf, this is much closer than I thought. I thought clinton will get Florida much earlier but it's close. Damn 

She's winning the few populated places but Trump is winning all the rural or less populated areas by huge margins to keep it close 

40 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Clinton still has a chance . It's not over yet . 

What a crazy race ! 

Trump just won Florida. That is huge!!!!! 

And Trump is winning in Michigan and Wisconsin. If he wins those two and keeps Iowa, Trump is president. 

This is unbelievable :blink: