Spike

1 hour ago, Kieran. said:

Rest in Peace Alton Sterling and Philando Castile. This is fucking ridiculous. America's about to reach its boiling point IMO.

My Family and extended family members were JUST having this conversation on how to interact with police on Monday, (when aren't we tbh). 

But what's the point? If a white cop wants to shoot my black ass because he hasn't seen any "action" all day, he can with full impunity. All he has to do is claim he was "scared", hide behind the police shield/brotherhood, and the county mayor, Judge, and DOJ will cook something up a year from now, and he'll be back on the streets in the same position, or with a  new job title and greater pay. 

I've seen this story play out way too many times. 

18 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Sir John Chilcott has published an 8,000-page report on the Iraq war that contains exactly no revelations, surprises or bolts from the blue and has taken 7 years costing millions in taxpayers money

In summary “The WMD claims were a lie, war was decided upon well before all other options were exhausted, Blair is a lying cunt,  and there was no post-invasion plan.''

Well, fuck me. In other news, Titanic sinks

About the Chilcot report, I was saying exactly the same things back in 2003 to the Americans:

- Try to handle Saddam without war.
- The wmd issue was resolved by the UN one year before.
- You got no peace plan.

At first I argued against the case of some "pacifists" in those forums who did not want any action against Saddam, but then I became worried because the Bush-Blair approach of the situation was dangerous.
The Americans were making some silly comparisons with Japan in 1945 and Mc Arthur.
They became mad at me !
Some Brit right wingers who were writing in the same boards did not say anything (maybe they mumbled something about "Brexit").
With some others who were saying "this will be a prolonged war" I also disagreed - but again emphasized that there was no plan for after the war, only wishful thinking.

In the end the American Bush-crowd noticing I am Greek they said "we recognized Skopje as Macedonia ! that 'll tech you to say naughty things about our George Bush" !

9 hours ago, Kieran. said:

Rest in Peace Alton Sterling and Philando Castile. This is fucking ridiculous. America's about to reach its boiling point IMO.

Just saw the videos. Not NEARLY enough outrage and anger, man. Fucking burn down every cop station in the state and hang the murderous bastards in every town center! 

1 hour ago, CHOULO19 said:

Just saw the videos. Not NEARLY enough outrage and anger, man. Fucking burn down every cop station in the state and hang the murderous bastards in every town center! 

If you go on YouTube and find white US cops shooting an unarmed black guy, it then goes on to play another, and another, its endless.

One of the most disturbing factors is after they have shot a black person, the way they do nothing in terms of medical help, just dispassionately talk amongst themselves as if its a traffic citation. Cunts.

9 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

If you go on YouTube and find white US cops shooting an unarmed black guy, it then goes on to play another, and another, its endless.

One of the most disturbing factors is after they have shot a black person, the way they do nothing in terms of medical help, just dispassionately talk amongst themselves as if its a traffic citation. Cunts.

And then people are shocked that people shot cops in Dallas. 

Attacking members of an armed organization that oppresses and murders vulnerable minorities on a daily basis is RESISTANCE. 

5 police officers dead, 6 wounded. This was a direct attack on the law enforcement and I saw it coming. No way that black people keep getting shot for one reason or another without someone taking the hero stance and retaliating. 

Attacking members of an armed organization that oppresses and murders vulnerable minorities on a daily basis is RESISTANCE. 

That's far fetched! Not every cop is the same and out of line. Shooting cops sets a dangerous precedent, can't allow street justice. Why not make a demo instead of shooting people? Mankind never learns, fight fire with fire results in more fire. Now it's gonna be interesting to see how this one plays out...

4 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

Minorities? 

Or only African Americans? Because I don't see it from blacks from my country Ecuador, Dominican Republic, Honduras or even Africa... 

And me being Hispanic I never been discriminated. I have to say how you dress makes a difference, how you talk and respond to people makes a difference, and what your doing when police gets you makes a difference. 

Will the people that shot the cops be treated like the police who are caught on camera murdering ?

First let them go home, pay them lots of money and benefits of taxpayers money, have their friends decide whether they should be charged, and then let them go with absolutely no penalty whatsoever

10 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Will the people that shot the cops be treated like the police who are caught on camera murdering ?

First let them go home, pay them lots of money and benefits of taxpayers money, have their friends decide whether they should be charged, and then let them go with absolutely no penalty whatsoever

A lot of those deaths by cop if you notice one thing, the person was doing something wrong/illegal. 

Now the death does not make it just or anything but as a human being that is smart you should avoid being in those situations. If you want to live and not get targeted by cops then don't put yourself in the situation. 

Again I'm not saying that killing people by the cops is just, but just that we should also be smart and avoid being put in such situations.  

I can only think of one movie clip that reminds me of this:

^_^

21 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

That's far fetched! Not every cop is the same and out of line. Shooting cops sets a dangerous precedent, can't allow street justice. Why not make a demo instead of shooting people? Mankind never learns, fight fire with fire results in more fire. Now it's gonna be interesting to see how this one plays out...

Of course there are good people in the police, but the organization itself is a tool for the powerful to oppress minorities and the vulnerable. Its members, even the genuinely good people, bare a moral responsibility for what the order is committing even if they do not kill themselves.

Saying that the answer is not street justice is ignoring the street injustices and crimes that are being committed everyday and wanting them to continue. There are demos everyday. In fact, yesterday there were demos all over the US, almost completely ignored by media and politicians alike. The capacity of demos for change is very small and even when they might bring change around it comes at a painfully slow rate when innocent people are being gunned down every day.

There is no equivalency between those who shot the cops and the cops who murder unarmed black men. Not by a long shot. Not even if the attackers, like the cops, don't even get charged. Not even if they use taxpayer money to pay for their legal fees and paid vacations. 

It'll play out like it always has throughout history. Oppressed people will rise up and fight and eventually get their rights  and free themselves, most likely through violent resistance.

Power to the people. 

18 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Of course there are good people in the police, but the organization itself is a tool for the powerful to oppress minorities and the vulnerable. Its members, even the genuinely good people, bare a moral responsibility for what the order is committing even if they do not kill themselves.

Saying that the answer is not street justice is ignoring the street injustices and crimes that are being committed everyday and wanting them to continue. There are demos everyday. In fact, yesterday there were demos all over the US, almost completely ignored by media and politicians alike. The capacity of demos for change is very small and even when they might bring change around it comes at a painfully slow rate when innocent people are being gunned down every day.

There is no equivalency between those who shot the cops and the cops who murder unarmed black men. Not by a long shot. Not even if the attackers, like the cops, don't even get charged. Not even if they use taxpayer money to pay for their legal fees and paid vacations. 

It'll play out like it always has throughout history. Oppressed people will rise up and fight and eventually get their rights  and free themselves, most likely through violent resistance.

Power to the people. 

Similar to Islam. Islam a "peace" religion is being tarnished by the few. So the members bare a responsibility as you just stated:

Its members, even the genuinely good people, bare a moral responsibility for what the order is committing even if they do not kill themselves.

3 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Similar to Islam. Islam a "peace" religion is being tarnished by the few. So the members bare a responsibility as you just stated:

Its members, even the genuinely good people, bare a moral responsibility for what the order is committing even if they do not kill themselves.

Yeah, because an armed organization is the same as an ideology, or a range of ideologies, in the case of Islam.

Go fish :D

2 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Yeah, because an armed organization is the same as an ideology, or a range of ideologies, in the case of Islam.

Go fish :D

So isis is not an armed organization? 

Go fish 

4 minutes ago, Fernando said:

So isis is not an armed organization? 

Go fish 

Yeah, absolutely, you CAN partially blame the 'good' members of ISIS who are not killing innocents for the deeds of those who are because of their choice to join such an organization just like you can partially blame good cops for the crimes and institutional racism carried out by the organization. THAT is exactly what I'm saying. 

37 minutes ago, Fernando said:

A lot of those deaths by cop if you notice one thing, the person was doing something wrong/illegal. 

Now the death does not make it just or anything but as a human being that is smart you should avoid being in those situations. If you want to live and not get targeted by cops then don't put yourself in the situation. 

Again I'm not saying that killing people by the cops is just, but just that we should also be smart and avoid being put in such situations.  

I can only think of one movie clip that reminds me of this:

^_^

Have to disagree with that.

Many murdered by police are stopped on the pretext of a 'failed brake light', or even if they are committing a 'crime' like selling CDs or cigarettes, it is nothing compared to the corruption in the police, and certainly doesn't warrant extra-judicial slaughter.

This needs to be looked at in context. Police are the biggest armed gangs in the World.

Few people also realise that the US police were set up originally as Slave Patrols, and with the racist ideology that precluded that, and indeed still runs in tandem, have been given a PR makeover, but essentially it has never been reformed.

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Have to disagree with that.

Many murdered by police are stopped on the pretext of a 'failed brake light', or even if they are committing a 'crime' like selling CDs or cigarettes, it is nothing compared to the corruption in the police, and certainly doesn't warrant extra-judicial slaughter.

This needs to be looked at in context. Police are the biggest armed gangs in the World.

Few people also realise that the US police were set up originally as Slave Patrols, and with the racist ideology that precluded that, and indeed still runs in tandem, have been given a PR makeover, but essentially it has never been reformed.

Well I don't think we will have much choice other then Marshal law. A military police state.

And then things will even worse then this. Unfortunately that is what I foresee happening in the future.