Spike

17 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Must have been early afternoon 4th of July in America - early morning here.

I live on the east coast of the States, three hours ahead of everywhere else in the states. It was 10:00pm July 3rd when you made your post, two hours away from July 4th.

On 6/24/2016 at 3:41 PM, Parky said:

I read Scotland voted 65%+ to remain in the EU and they don't seem very happy with the result. So looks like they would want another crack at interdependence to remain in the EU while England leaves in the next few years.

Im going to put money on Trump as it looks like the polls don't mean shit and I see the first world countries becoming more right wing. Using fear to sway the masses into giving more power and control to the elite establishment works every time.

Even in India, the right wing politicians and parties are making more noise and gaining power

It's simple re. right wing, like Columbus's egg.
The post-war right wingers were preoccupied with the cold war. From 1945 to 1990 to be exact.
So the nations of the "free world" had to cooperate with one another.
The "free world" was free by poetic license, but anyway. At least you were n't seeing the Englishman going for the Frenchman's throat and so on and vica versa.
Give it a cooling off period then from 1990 to 2005 or thereabouts - as things can't change overnight.
But the next phase, with the bear gone, is for them to return to their old cannibalistic ways.

Looming like a hung parliament in Australia's federal election with some nasty racist bigots getting senate seats. One of them is Pauline Hanson who is a red haired ignorant ex fish & chip business owner who is anti immigration, Islam and Halal. Also Daren Hinch a right wing ex tv presenter who served jail time now also in the senate. Fuck me politics around the world is going bananas!

Oscar Pistorius sentenced to six years for murder of Reeva Steenkamp

Oscar Pistorius given six years for Reeva Steenkamp murder

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2016/jul/06/oscar-pistorius-sentenced-murder-reeva-steenkamp-live

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-36719561

So nobody is talking about Clinton ? She has basically been found guilty of treason against the State, but she is not prosecuted. The FBI has found 110 emails that contained secret informations and seven of them were "top secret" informations. Moreover she poorly handled her emails and because of that she found herself in positions where enemies of the US could have easily hacked her mail box and stole the top secret informations.

She should be charged for trahison. And if you chose to believe her defence, i.e. "I did not know it was secret informations", then at the very least she should be charged for extreme incompetence and should be deemed ineligible for a high public position, especially the presidency of the country. She was the Secretary of State back then, she should have know better than anyone else that it was secret informations, even if there were no big red stamp that read "top secret". Thus if she did not do it on purpose, then this old woman should be deemed as unfit for the presidency.

As a Fox News reporter has pointed out, if you let your children inside your car on the parking lot, with all window closed, and that he is harmed by the effects of the sun, you will be prosecuted even if you intended to leave him for one minute and you somehow got lock in the elevator.

But of course, you have the US president that starts to attend to Clinton campaign at the very same moment — what a lucky coincidence.

You also have James Comey, the FBI director, that sweats like a fat American in the desert, when declaring that Clinton should not be prosecuted. He is not only sweating, but he is also looking on the edge, ready to implode in anger and scream "arrest this fucking traitor of old witch". Yet, despite a ten minutes long "testimony" that incriminates Clinton, Comey concludes by saying she should not be prosecuted... Poor man, he know he is doing wrong, but what could he do ? The most powerful US politician is sitting symbolically and physically next to Clinton — the US Establishment is clearly saving its candidate.

Sir John Chilcott has published an 8,000-page report on the Iraq war that contains exactly no revelations, surprises or bolts from the blue and has taken 7 years costing millions in taxpayers money

In summary “The WMD claims were a lie, war was decided upon well before all other options were exhausted, Blair is a lying cunt,  and there was no post-invasion plan.''

Well, fuck me. In other news, Titanic sinks

6 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Sir John Chilcott has published an 8,000-page report on the Iraq war that contains exactly no revelations, surprises or bolts from the blue and has taken 7 years costing millions in taxpayers money

In summary “The WMD claims were a lie, war was decided upon well before all other options were exhausted, Blair is a lying cunt,  and there was no post-invasion plan.''

Well, fuck me. In other news, Titanic sinks

No post invasion plan... 

Sounds a bit like the post Brexit plan ! 

I bet Chilcott is eager to write a new paper on that ???