Spike

8 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

Scotland was always going to leave if the UK left the EU, but by the looks of it Northern Ireland might be following as well. 

that would be interesting, , but I fear it could reignite violence in the region

and if everyone is splitting up, hope wales does too

11 hours ago, Melanicus said:

Congrats to English people on doing the right decision! It seems like there are still sensible people in this world.

And how do you know it was sensible? In my opinion it's a fucking awful decision. 75% of 18-24 year olds wanted to remain and we're going to have to live with the bollocks baby boomers thinking only about themselves again. 

The muppets are probably at the bowls club right now celebrating and waiting for some spitfires to fly over while playing 'rule britannia' on a record player. 

So by the end of the year Boris Johnson could be England's Priminister and Donald Trump could be President of the US.

While we are at it, let's make Joey Essex the head of the UN and Tim Sherwood FIFA president :doh:

19 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

Btw, Britain is not out of the EU yet and won't be until at least a couple of years. There will still be great pressure from the EU and UK establishment to scrap the results of this referendum. After all, they did it in Greece... 

It would cause many people to have meltdowns that would put Britney in the shade, but I hope it happens.

I read that, as it stands, we are at risk of losing Zouma (well being unable to play him ala Alex) if this goes through, of course that's not the only reason I wanted to remain but just putting it out there.

8 hours ago, Liquidator said:

And how do you know it was sensible? In my opinion it's a fucking awful decision. 75% of 18-24 year olds wanted to remain and we're going to have to live with the bollocks baby boomers thinking only about themselves again. 

The muppets are probably at the bowls club right now celebrating and waiting for some spitfires to fly over while playing 'rule britannia' on a record player. 

That 75% was based on a poll of 1652 people from all the ranges. So about 400 people in that age bracket.

No info on where the data was collected, the ethnicity, the background, nothing. These could all be university students for all we know. 

It's a completely worthless state.  As worthless as every single poll that put remain in the lead.

9 hours ago, Liquidator said:

LOL :lol:

1 hour ago, Melanicus said:

Lol losers that's democracy for you. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose and everyone's vote is worth the same. Or is democracy for you to repeat voting so many times so you get the result you want? Just fuck off with this bullshit please (not aiming this at you petr).

its ok i'm not petr :P

and i think the same btw.

2 hours ago, Melanicus said:

Lol losers that's democracy for you. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose and everyone's vote is worth the same. Or is democracy for you to repeat voting so many times so you get the result you want? Just fuck off with this bullshit please (not aiming this at you petr).

True. People have to get over it, it was a free and fair election and wasn't rigged. Even if I wanted them to remain, but the people have decided and even Cameron acknowledges it with his resignation. 

7 hours ago, Tomo said:

It would cause many people to have meltdowns that would put Britney in the shade, but I hope it happens.

I read that, as it stands, we are at risk of losing Zouma (well being unable to play him ala Alex) if this goes through, of course that's not the only reason I wanted to remain but just putting it out there.

I think democracy is more important. And this is coming from a guy who is not a big believer that democracy actually exists. But even keeping up the pretense of democracy is important, imo. Even if you think this will be more bad than good for the majority of British people, which I do, you can't baby the population.

1 hour ago, We Hate Scouse said:

That 75% was based on a poll of 1652 people from all the ranges. So about 400 people in that age bracket.

No info on where the data was collected, the ethnicity, the background, nothing. These could all be university students for all we know. 

It's a completely worthless state.  As worthless as every single poll that put remain in the lead.

These categorizing of voters like this gets on my nerves. The whole point of them is create stereotypes to slag off one group or another and to help the losing to create excuses for their failures to reach out to segments of the voters.