Spike

30 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

I'm afraid she didn't. Mother of two young kids as well just senseless on every level.

So sad. It's just horrible on so many levels. Thoughts with her family and friends and those poor kids. 

55 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Damn, mother of two killed just like that by an illegal gun owner. Just so sad. :( 

She was killed by a terrorist. If the eye witness accounts are true, then it was an act of violence against a civilian motivated by a political agenda. That is the definition of terrorism even if the media won't use the word because he's white. 

31 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

She was killed by a terrorist. If the eye witness accounts are true, then it was an act of violence against a civilian motivated by a political agenda. That is the definition of terrorism even if the media won't use the word because he's white. 

the "britain first" shouts have been rubbished. sad attempt to politicise her death.

we have no idea about the motive yet, just a heartbreaking story

1 hour ago, lucio said:

the "britain first" shouts have been rubbished. sad attempt to politicise her death.

Just had a bloke who saw her murdered, on the news. He said the killer shouted at least twice ''Britain First''.

Two other witnesses Graeme Howard and Ahmir Tahir also heard the same thing

They say now the killer was a member of a pro-apartheid action group.
Those groups have been guilty of many terrorist actions but this one was senseless.
In Greece they murdered musician Pavlos Fyssas in 2013, but the days before that they had "promised" us a hot month of actions. Whatever excuses they made up later, accident, madman killer, were proved to be false.

The murder of Jo Cox was senseless I must admit.
Although an mp, she was moving about without personal guards and exposing herself, but it was senseless for right wing activists to attempt anything now.

The killer is mad, like Bravik in Norway.
For the Brexit movement it has to be said however that it's heart beats in the neo-nazi rhythm.
Take away the ideas of ethnic cleansing and racism and there is nothing left in it - they would n't even bother to vote.
After the event I expect many similar victims of right wing violence, this time organised.
It looks bad for persons of the "wrong colour" or ethnicity.

8 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Just had a bloke who saw her murdered, on the news. He said the killer shouted at least twice ''Britain First''.

Two other witnesses Graeme Howard and Ahmir Tahir also heard the same thing

amhir wasn't a witness and not even that close, and it seems to have started from him. so i'm not sure

1 hour ago, cosmicway said:

They say now the killer was a member of a pro-apartheid action group.
Those groups have been guilty of many terrorist actions but this one was senseless.
In Greece they murdered musician Pavlos Fyssas in 2013, but the days before that they had "promised" us a hot month of actions. Whatever excuses they made up later, accident, madman killer, were proved to be false.

The murder of Jo Cox was senseless I must admit.
Although an mp, she was moving about without personal guards and exposing herself, but it was senseless for right wing activists to attempt anything now.

The killer is mad, like Bravik in Norway.
For the Brexit movement it has to be said however that it's heart beats in the neo-nazi rhythm.
Take away the ideas of ethnic cleansing and racism and there is nothing left in it - they would n't even bother to vote.
After the event I expect many similar victims of right wing violence, this time organised.
It looks bad for persons of the "wrong colour" or ethnicity.

Mate - let me start by saying, one bad apple is not representative of the whole. 

West Yorkshire has a very diverse culture - this was one man acting like an idiot and sadly now, all MPs will be tasked with a security detail. 

The moral decline in Britain is staggering - in my lifetime (nearly 40 years) - I have seen the Police armed with nothing but a truncheon, now equipped with guns - that would have been unthinkable 20 years ago. 

The world has become a bitter and twisted place and sadly the Internet holds a big role in it. For all the good the Internet has provided, it has sadly given a voice to people with less than sane ideas - they can be whipped into a frenzy and indulge in their craziness 24x7x365 

i feel for her family

However, I don't expect further action along the lines you allude too - Britain has and will continue to work tirelessly to ensure full integration of all ethnicities. 

The easisest thing to remember is children - they have no bias or agenda at a young age and they ignore skin colour, that's the future right there! It's only the old prejudices that hold things back - those will be eradicated soon as the surviving prejudice holders die out. 

1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

Mate - let me start by saying, one bad apple is not representative of the whole. 

West Yorkshire has a very diverse culture - this was one man acting like an idiot and sadly now, all MPs will be tasked with a security detail. 

The moral decline in Britain is staggering - in my lifetime (nearly 40 years) - I have seen the Police armed with nothing but a truncheon, now equipped with guns - that would have been unthinkable 20 years ago. 

The world has become a bitter and twisted place and sadly the Internet holds a big role in it. For all the good the Internet has provided, it has sadly given a voice to people with less than sane ideas - they can be whipped into a frenzy and indulge in their craziness 24x7x365 

i feel for her family

However, I don't expect further action along the lines you allude too - Britain has and will continue to work tirelessly to ensure full integration of all ethnicities. 

The easisest thing to remember is children - they have no bias or agenda at a young age and they ignore skin colour, that's the future right there! It's only the old prejudices that hold things back - those will be eradicated soon as the surviving prejudice holders die out. 

I 'm talking about the fanatics.
It's exactly like I describe.
White jihaddists.

1 hour ago, lucio said:

amhir wasn't a witness and not even that close, and it seems to have started from him. so i'm not sure

A fourth witness said the same thing ''Witness Clarke Rothwell, who runs a cafe near where the attack took place, said the attacker shouted 'Britain first' as he carried out the sickening 15 minute attack.''

Maybe they're all making it up

11 hours ago, lucio said:

Seems like it has not been rubbished. On any account, it is best to wait for the full investigation, I guess, not that the media will care. We've seen this a million times regardless of the facts:

White shooter --> Mentally ill --> Lone wolf.

1 hour ago, Muzchap said:

Sorry, I know this will sound bad, but honestly reading that I couldn't help but think I wish this was the rationale used when shooter is not white, or god forbid, Muslim... 

41 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

So it now transcends the murderer had links to US Neo Nazi groups and bought a manual on how to make a gun and bombs.

So isn't he a terrorist ?

NO. He's a loner. A mentally ill LONER. And don't you dare think otherwise!

ClInpFxUgAEDSNH.jpg 

ClInpFyUgAQ0YBp.jpg 

1 hour ago, CHOULO19 said:

NO. He's a loner. A mentally ill LONER. And don't you dare think otherwise!

ClInpFxUgAEDSNH.jpg 

ClInpFyUgAQ0YBp.jpg 

He should have done what the other mentally ill loners do    - register for Talk Chelsea