Spike

7 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

It's always funny when someone decides to use a whole bunch of semiconductor material assembled as processors and logic gates. be it a computer or a phone, connected to a global network of fiber optics that links almost everyone on the planet together, to doubt the entire scientific method :lol: 

Tell me one thing. 

This question goes not to just you but everyone here who calls themselves atheist as well.  

What if after life is for real? 

What if hell is real? 

Take a look at the testimony of this former atheist and how he grapple with this while in the hospital:

5 hours ago, Fernando said:

Tell me one thing. 

This question goes not to just you but everyone here who calls themselves atheist as well.  

What if hell is real? 

Let me ask YOU a question: What if god loves science and only sends to hell those who refuse to acknowledge evolution?

What if the real son of god is Nickleback and anyone who ever said anything bad about him goes to hell?

What if god's real religion is Scientology? WHAT IF?! 

There are quite literally an infinite number of hypotheses, with zero evidence for, which you can come up with; a lot of which would be contradictory. Imagine trying to consider if every single one of them is true when trying to live your life! :lol: 

3 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

Let me ask YOU a question: What if god loves science and only sends to hell those who refuse to acknowledge evolution?

What if the real son of god is Nickleback and anyone who ever said anything bad about him goes to hell?

What if god's real religion is Scientology? WHAT IF?! 

There are quite literally an infinite number of hypotheses, with zero evidence for, which you can come up with; a lot of which would be contradictory. Imagine trying to consider if every single one of them is true when trying to live your life! :lol: 

Well as the guy said in his interview you can believe in all you want but when you get to your death bed that's when you start second guessing everything and about life after death. 

Until we can bring people back to life we will never know. And I mean bringing people back to life that long have been dead like Michael Jackson and such. 

Life after death is still a mystery just like how life began.  

4 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Well as the guy said in his interview you can believe in all you want but when you get to your death bed that's when you start second guessing everything and about life after death. 

Until we can bring people back to life we will never know. And I mean bringing people back to life that long have been dead like Michael Jackson and such. 

Life after death is still a mystery just like how life began.  

I already do doubt and second guess everything about life and 'after life'. That's called atheism...

31 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

I already do doubt and second guess everything about life and 'after life'. That's called atheism...

I thought atheist don't believe in heaven or hell? 

This guy didn't until he was at his death bed..... 

38 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I thought atheist don't believe in heaven or hell? 

This guy didn't until he was at his death bed..... 

Atheism for the vast majority of atheist (or at least to me!) is simply saying that there is no evidence for the existence of god or an after life or heaven or hell. It's not the belief that any of those things definitely don't exist. The burden of proof is on you, not me.. 

15 hours ago, Fernando said:

Tell me one thing. 

What if hell is real? 

Take a look at the testimony of this former atheist and how he grapple with this while in the hospital:

I guess if the Bible is right about hell then I'll have lots of company there :D

28 minutes ago, Dion said:

I guess if the Bible is right about hell then I'll have lots of company there :D

You know what? 

As much as we talked and joked about things, this is the only thing I wish it would be not true. I don't wish hell on anyone or even on my most hated enemy. 

I would go as far as saying that as bad Hitler was (and he was bad) I would not wish him eternal punishment in hell where the fire does not go out and their worm does not die. 

Eternal punishment.....I would not wish this on no one, no matter how bad you are. 

If big bang theory is correct, as seems to be the case, why is our big bang the only one ?
In science it is forbidden to ask the question.
It is like you in a car entering a town. You are in a suburb and you see a yellow bus. What kind of bus is it you don't see. Is it therefore that the town uses yellow buses for its transport system and there are 500-1000 of those ? Or is it a bus that belongs to a factory for use by the workers and therefore it's the one and only ?
You don't have sufficient information, you can't say.

Fact is that we can't see another big bang object if there is one.
If we actually do then it means that its proper motion has a vector component pointing straight towards us.
That means inversion of the Doppler effect and we burn.
If therefore other big bangs exist they are likely to be spaced several mega-googol-plex of light years away.

Implying 'hell and eternal punishment' isn't just a method of scaring people into attending church and paying alms. Catholic guilt been there and done that, m80s.

All in all, I'm agnostic, I don't care if there is a god and I don't care if there isn't. Can't prove either, so I'll just sit in a my room and play with this cat that could be dead or alive.

Coming to New York City and London in April 2016.

Babylonian Satanic Rule of Demonic Entity/Entities. The Whores of Babylon Cities.

see we are living in a One World Satanic Rule - World Order of The Governments. where the government's work for and with the fallen angels who live on earth amongst us, where the fallen angels tell governments what to do and when to do it or else bad things happen to them.

Baal (demon)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_(demon)

Baal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal

Baal (disambiguation)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_(disambiguation)

Crazy! Arch of Baal to be Erected In New York City and London

BY : DAHBOO777

Published on Mar 31, 2016

I realize that the headline of this article sounds like it must be false, but it is actually completely true. The Temple of Baal (also known as the Temple of Bel) was a world famous landmark that was located in Palmyra, Syria. In August 2015, this temple was destroyed by ISIS, and most of the world recoiled in terror at the loss of a “cultural heritage site”. In an attempt to “preserve history”, two exact replicas of the 50 foot arch that stood at the entrance to the temple will be erected in April 2016 in Times Square in New York City and in Trafalgar Square in London. Needless to say, a lot of people are quite disturbed by this. In ancient times, child sacrifice and bisexual orgies were common practices at the altars of Baal, and now we are putting up a monument of worship to this false god in the heart of our most important city.

April 2016: The Temple Of Baal Will Be Erected In Times Square In New York City

user.gif By Michael Snyder, on March 22nd, 2016

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/april-2016-the-temple-of-baal-will-be-erected-in-times-square-in-new-york-city

Life Among the Ruins

By KANISHK THAROOR ,  19 MARCH 2016

NEXT month, the Temple of Baal will come to Times Square. Reproductions of the 50-foot arch that formed the temple’s entrance are to be installed in New York and in London, a tribute to the 2,000-year-old structure that the Islamic State destroyed last year in the Syrian town of Palmyra. The group’s rampage through Palmyra, a city that reached its peak in the second and third century A.D., enraged the world, spurring scholars and conservationists into action. Numerous nongovernmental organizations are now cataloging and mapping damaged cultural heritage sites in the region.

'TEMPLE OF BAAL' TO GO UP IN NEW YORK, LONDON

Some object to monument promoting worship of false god

http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/temple-of-baal-to-go-up-in-new-york-london/

Cameron refused to confirm whether he has any money still invested in offshore tax havens, but said he did some ‘silly things at university’ which he would now be happy to discuss to the exclusion of all other subjects.

A Downing Street spokesman said: “The fact his father was a tax-dodger, his whole upbringing was paid for by tax-dodging, his sense of right and wrong was taught to him by a tax dodger and his refusal to confirm his current tax dodging status has no bearing on his ability to deal with tax dodging.

“Anyway, what about that pig, eh?”

5 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Cameron refused to confirm whether he has any money still invested in offshore tax havens, but said he did some ‘silly things at university’ which he would now be happy to discuss to the exclusion of all other subjects.

A Downing Street spokesman said: “The fact his father was a tax-dodger, his whole upbringing was paid for by tax-dodging, his sense of right and wrong was taught to him by a tax dodger and his refusal to confirm his current tax dodging status has no bearing on his ability to deal with tax dodging.

“Anyway, what about that pig, eh?”

It's no surprise that rich people bend the rules - it's always been the same throughout history. Do as I say, not do as I do... 

The biggest fear for people with money is losing it, so they do anything necessary to ensure they keep it. 

I think it's easier for people to be critical, but I'm pretty sure when faced with that situation, the majority of people would act in the same way. They would preserve their money instead of handing over a big chunk of it to a Govt that will clearly waste it. I guess it comes down to this view of we are all equal - I don't think that works in a society driven by greed and marketing, and we are not all equal - even the education system allows people to divert to specific learning strengths. The whole concept is fundamentally flawed and rests on the principle of fairness, but what is fairness? Fairness is an interpreted belief - it's not an equal belief amongst people - therein lies the problem...

4 hours ago, Muzchap said:

It's no surprise that rich people bend the rules - it's always been the same throughout history. Do as I say, not do as I do... 

The biggest fear for people with money is losing it, so they do anything necessary to ensure they keep it. 

I think it's easier for people to be critical, but I'm pretty sure when faced with that situation, the majority of people would act in the same way. They would preserve their money instead of handing over a big chunk of it to a Govt that will clearly waste it. I guess it comes down to this view of we are all equal - I don't think that works in a society driven by greed and marketing, and we are not all equal - even the education system allows people to divert to specific learning strengths. The whole concept is fundamentally flawed and rests on the principle of fairness, but what is fairness? Fairness is an interpreted belief - it's not an equal belief amongst people - therein lies the problem...

True. Theres a psychological phenomnum where enough is never enough in peoples brains.  People like you and me would pay a builder /plumber cash to get a cheaper deal, which to me is bit different to hiding vast wealth. Why does Abramovich need six super yachts ?

Let’s imagine a rich person living in the UK has money in a secret bank account in the Bahamas. The money in the Bahamas account is used to buy shares in a mutual investment fund based in the British Virgin Islands. And let’s imagine this fund invests in European company shares. The shares rise in value and the dividends are paid into the Bahamas bank account. The mutual fund shares are picked up by local statisticians as financial liabilities for a company registered in the British Virgin Islands. But the assets are not owned by a British Virgin Islands resident, so they are ignored. These shares ought, logically, to be recorded as an asset for the UK household sector since they are owned by a rich person in Britain. But UK statisticians have no way of picking up the asset’s existence. And the British Virgin Islands and the Bahamas don’t, of course, inform our own tax authorities or the Office for National Statistics (ONS). No wonder Cameron would be more comfortable talking about fucking a dead pigs head :)

What is wrong though is when, as you say, the govt, would only waste it. It is the same people in govt who are on the Panamanian list ! People voted in to represent us stealing billions that should be spent on public services. as for fairness -yes it is an abstract concept, but its not totally unfathomable. 663 million peole without clean water in the world sheds some clarity on how the concept could initially be examined.