Spike

Never even attempted to convince you of that. You're trying too hard to put me in a stereotypical box because you only know to debate the issue through the same rhetoric you have been taught. Any deviation from the usual points and you instantly turn to complete irrationality or diversion tactics.

I turn to irrationality or diversion tactics? Naturally anyone who disagrees with you must turn to that. It's ok you can tell yourself that.

And I dunno if you've heard but "what I've been taught" isn't really a smart thing to say as I dunno if you've noticed but most of the world is on a witch hunt of Israel. It's strange how countries like Iran can BAN women from doing anything without their husband's permission, execute gays etc. and a free republic like Israel has been condemned more by the UN.

Do you seriously think on Israeli TV they share videos of children talking about becoming terrorists and suicide bombing Palestine?

Oh wait..... Israelis don't do that kind of stuff.....

Oh and Israelis actually allow Pro-Palestinian groups to reside in their country because they believe in free speech

Meanwhile Palestinians murder and execute anyone who doesn't agree with their hateful, murderous, neo-Nazi ideology.

No seriously, Palestinians glorify Hitler! Look it up!

That's also why Neo-Nazis are so pro-Palestine!

I turn to irrationality or diversion tactics? Naturally anyone who disagrees with you must turn to that. It's ok you can tell yourself that.

No really it's mostly just you as I've debated this subject in this very thread with many people including Israelis but it's just you. Here:

Complete irrationality:

I dunno if you've noticed but most of the world is on a witch hunt of Israel.
Meanwhile Palestinians murder and execute anyone who doesn't agree with their hateful, murderous, neo-Nazi ideology.
That's also why Neo-Nazis are so pro-Palestine!

Diversion tactics:

It's strange how countries like Iran can BAN women from doing anything without their husband's permission, execute gays etc. and a free republic like Israel has been condemned more by the UN.
Do you seriously think on Israeli TV they share videos of children talking about becoming terrorists and suicide bombing Palestine?
No seriously, Palestinians glorify Hitler! Look it up!

But thanks for proving my point further..

No really it's mostly just you as I've debated this subject in this very thread with many people including Israelis but it's just you. Here:

Complete irrationality:

Diversion tactics:

But thanks for proving my point further..

Please explain how I used 'diversion' tactics when I originally shared a YouTube video showing NATIONAL TELEVISION in Palestine glorifying the murder of Jews?

I believe you are the one using 'diversion' tactics as throughout this 'discussion' you've failed to counter any of my points. If anything you're cunningly using the Internet to avoid engaging my points.

Please explain how I used 'diversion' tactics when I originally shared a YouTube video showing NATIONAL TELEVISION in Palestine glorifying the murder of Jews?

I believe you are the one using 'diversion' tactics.

And randomly throwing in Iran and Hitler pertain to that (or really anything) how?

And randomly throwing in Iran and Hitler pertain to that (or really anything) how?

No Iran was to prove that garbage you told me that we are indoctrinated to support Israel. Also I added Hitler because I dunno if you know, but

nobody really talks about the fact that Palestinians are neo-Nazi.

And you still haven't responded about whether it's common TV in Israel to show videos of children talking about suicide bombing Palestinians.

No Iran was to prove that garbage you told me that we are indoctrinated to support Israel. Also I added Hitler because I dunno if you know, but

nobody really talks about the fact that Palestinians are neo-Nazi.

And you still haven't responded about whether it's common TV in Israel to show videos of children talking about suicide bombing Palestinians.

Oh dear it seems our posh Eton educated Prime Minister has upset a billionaire party donor who gave the Conservatives £8m.

The donor has written a book with lurid allegations including such that Mr Cameron took drugs and fucked a dead pigs head. Tch Tch, our elder and betters....

12009608_1643226752609752_40550170187228

:lol: :lol:

Of course with Cameron hogging ( :D ) all the headlines, it has helped cover up the story that a general in the British army has blatantly threatened a coup if Corbyn is elected as prime minister: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/british-army-could-stage-mutiny-under-corbyn-says-senior-serving-general-10509742.html

Which pretty much sums up one aspect of the role of media in 'democracies'. Always goes like this:

- People: "We like what that guy is saying. We'll go with the less war, more services, housing and educations, please"

- Media: "Nope, can't have that. The military will stage a coup/The terrorists will kill you all/The economy will collapse"

- People: "But isn't that undemocratic? In a democratic system shouldn't we be the ones to choose what direc..."

- Media: "Look over there! That guy is face-fucking a dead pig's head!/Any other 'scandal'...etc."

And you still haven't responded about whether Israeli national television airs clips of children talking about suicide bombing Palestinians.

It's cos you have no response. ;)

Be sensible. Its unlikely isnt it ? Theyre not in a desperate situation of enforced poverty and slaughter are they. Israelis are conscripted into the army with state of the art US military killing equipment. They can murder Palestinian women and babies totally impersonally by pressing a button.

Be sensible. Its unlikely isnt it ? Theyre not in a desperate situation of enforced poverty and slaughter are they. Israelis are conscripted into the army with state of the art US military killing equipment. They can murder Palestinian women and babies totally impersonally by pressing a button.

ah ofc. The free democracy that tolerates all religions and races is brutal and murderous, but a group of people who've written in their charter that the day of judgement will only come when all the Jews have been killed are the 'victims'. Ok.

ah ofc. The free democracy that tolerates all religions and races is brutal and murderous, but a group of people who've written in their charter that the day of judgement will only come when all the Jews have been killed are the 'victims'. Ok.

Are you seriously calling America a free democracy tolerant of all religions and races? Wow.

Nearly 100,000 children in England are living in temporary accommodation after being made homeless, new government figures show.

At the end of June, 66,980 individuals or families were registered as having no home of their own - an increase of 12% from the same date last year. Almost a third of them had lost a home in the private rented sector